Home > Effient > Ttp > Effient and Ttp
Review: could Effient cause Ttp (Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura)?
We study 2,610 people who have side effects while taking Effient from FDA and social media. Among them, 15 have Ttp. Find out below who they are, when they have Ttp and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Effient and have Ttp >>>
Effient (latest outcomes from 2,703 users) has active ingredients of prasugrel hydrochloride. It is often used in stent.
Ttp (a rare blood disorder characterized by clotting in small blood vessels of the body) (latest reports from 13,142 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple myeloma, hiv infection, muscle spasms, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 2,610 people reported to have side effects when taking Effient. Among them, 15 people (0.57%) have Ttp.
Time on Effient when people have Ttp * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Ttp when taking Effient * :
Age of people who have Ttp when taking Effient * :
Severity of Ttp when taking Effient ** :
How people recovered from Ttp ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Stent placement (4 people, 26.67%)
- Coronary artery occlusion (4 people, 26.67%)
- Percutaneous coronary intervention (2 people, 13.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (6 people, 40.00%)
- Angiomax (3 people, 20.00%)
- Heparin (2 people, 13.33%)
- Toprol-xl (2 people, 13.33%)
- Furosemide (1 people, 6.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Ttp while taking Effient?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Effient and have Ttp
- support group for people who take Effient
- support group for people who have Ttp
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Effient, Ttp
More reviews for: Effient, Ttp
On eHealthMe, Effient (prasugrel hydrochloride) is often used for stent. Find out below the conditions Effient is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Effient used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Effient, Ttp
Recent Effient related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Effient, Ttp
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vyvanse, Celexa for a 12-year old girl who has Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity, Depression (13 minutes ago)
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (49 minutes ago)
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (54 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (51 minutes ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (2 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (3 hours ago)
- L Glutathione
- Knee Replacement Total
- Uva Ursi