Elestrin and Libido increased - from FDA reports
Libido increased is reported only by a few people who take Elestrin. We study 84 people who have side effects while taking Elestrin from FDA. Among them, 2 have Libido increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Libido increased and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 25, 2017
84 people reported to have side effects when taking Elestrin.
Among them, 2 people (2.38%) have Libido increased
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Libido increased when taking Elestrin *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Libido increased when taking Elestrin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Sleep Apnea Syndrome (2 people, 100.00%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (2 people, 100.00%)
- Fibromyalgia (2 people, 100.00%)
- Exostosis (2 people, 100.00%)
- Endocrine Disorder (2 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Savella (2 people, 100.00%)
- Prometrium (2 people, 100.00%)
- Lyrica (2 people, 100.00%)
- Lipitor (2 people, 100.00%)
- Cymbalta (2 people, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nasal Mucosal Disorder (2 people, 100.00%)
- Facial Pain (2 people, 100.00%)
- Eyelid Twitch (2 people, 100.00%)
- Eye Pain (2 people, 100.00%)
- Drug Ineffective (2 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Libido increased when taking Elestrin?
- Check symptoms - is libido increased caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsLibido increased and drugs with ingredients of estradiol.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLibido increased and Elestrin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Elestrin has active ingredients of estradiol. It is often used in hormone replacement therapy. (latest outcomes from Elestrin 98 users)
Libido increased (increased sexual urge to have sex) has been reported by people with parkinson's disease, depression, stress and anxiety, schizophrenia, restless leg syndrome (latest reports from 1,756 Libido increased patients).
Browse all side effects of Elestrina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Libido increasedLibido increased
Could your condition cause Libido increasedLibido increased
What would happen?
Questions to the study
So I was diagnosed Narkolepsie today. On one Hand I´m happy, there is a reason for my sleepyness for years.A lot of andidepressiv drugs I swallowed, yet Venlafaxin 300 mg in the morning.I always liked sex, but in the last years my Libido decreased, even with my new wonderful girlfrand I will ...
User reviews to the study
I am experiencing a massive libido increase that is growing the longer I am on Vyvanse. I am not sure why there would be a need for a support group. Should i be worried about things down the road? I have been on Vyvanse for about 4 months. Currently on 50mg dose
My name is Candi. I am my husband's caregiver. He has been taKing Namenda for 7 weeks. His Libedo has increased. More notable at night time.. But whenever he is at rest. I do not know if this group is for patients alone or if caregiver's are welcome. Thank you! Candi
Taking 750 mg 3 x day to relax pinched nerve. Libido has been low due to various side effects from medication, being tired from not sleeping. Even with continued pain from injury there has been a serious increase in libido.
Has any one experienced a severe increase in sexual desire when starting chantix? Ive also been prescribed an anti anxiety drug to help with the cessation of smoking. have any of y0u experienced this before?