Home > Eligard > Cyp2d6 polymorphism > Eligard and Cyp2d6 polymorphism
Review: could Eligard cause Cyp2d6 polymorphism?
We study 238 people who have side effects while taking Eligard from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Cyp2d6 polymorphism and more.
Eligard (latest outcomes from 630 users) has active ingredients of leuprolide acetate. It is often used in prostate cancer.
Cyp2d6 polymorphism (latest reports from 31 patients)
On Oct, 31, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Cyp2d6 Polymorphism while taking Eligard?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Eligard
- support group for people who have Cyp2d6 Polymorphism
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Your experience with eligard
I started out with Firmagon in April 2013. They decided that I could be alergic to it after my belly swelled up and turned red. Switched to Eligard January 2014. The eligard causes more unwanted symptoms than the Firmagon.
I would like to just stop taking this drug even though it has reduced ...
- I am a 38 yr old who was treated for endometriosis with 6 mos. of lupron. my body hasn't been the same since, 5 years later. is there a link between lupron & thyroid disfunction & infertility?
I was healthy and active before going on Lupron (against my better judgement). During the time I was on it I experienced hot flashes, night sweats, waking up to got to bathroom, frequent urination, flaking of scalp skin, loss of hair, weight gain, and a foot injury that came out of nowhere. It's b ...
- Lupron and rheumatoid arthritis
I took Lupron off and on for many years due to a medical condition and now my joints hurt so bad and lock and pop so bad. I took Lupron injections for a total of 24 months, could this be the cause if such pain in my joints and if so what can I do to prevent it from getting worse? And chronic breathi ...
- Will joint pain, night sweats and hot flashes go way?
I have joint pain in finger joints, wrists, elbows, severe in hips, ankles, feet, knees. I also have night sweats, hot flashes, stiffness and can't sleep long. I had three one month Lupron Depot shots followed by a three month dosage. The symptoms got really bad after the three month dosage. Wil ...
- I'm experiencing lack of strength and stamina while on luprondepot. i've had hdr with ebrt and september will be 6 mo. of lupron. i'm supposed to get 2 years of the drug but feel lousy. any thoughts?
I'd like to stop taking Lupron Depot at the end of the 6 month period and forgo the entire 2 years of shots. My quality of life has greatly diminished since it's a struggle to do even mild exercise, and I'm concerned about heart complications and bone fractures while on the drug. I've been an activ ...
- Medication for memory loss from lupron depot injections
mood swings and behavior problems.
what medications to take
More questions for: Eligard, Cyp2d6 polymorphism
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
More reviews for: Eligard, Cyp2d6 polymorphism
On eHealthMe, Eligard (leuprolide acetate) is often used for prostate cancer. Find out below the conditions Eligard is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Eligard used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Eligard, Cyp2d6 polymorphism
Recent Eligard related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Amoxicillin, Casodex, Lupron Depot for a 66-year old man who has Cancer - Prostate
- Comparions of Benadryl Preservative Free, Hydrocortisone Sodium Succinate, Lupron Depot for a 75-year old man who has Prostate Cancer Metastatic
- Comparions of Lupron Depot, Lithium Carbonate, Verapamil Hcl for a 66-year old man who has Advanced Prostrate Cancer With Bone Mets Cluster Headaches Episodic
- Comparions of Lupron, Casodex for a 64-year old man who has Prostate Cancer Metastatic
- Comparions of Casodex, Lupron for a 57-year old man who has Cancer - Prostate
- Comparions of Lupron Depot, Casodex for a 73-year old man who has Prostate Cancer Recurrent
- Comparions of Lupron Depot, Casodex for a 76-year old man who has Prostate Cancer
- Comparions of Lupron, Femara, Aromasin, Arimidex for a 50-year old woman who has Breast Cancer Metastatic
- Comparions of Medroxyprogesterone Acetate (Barr) - 10MG, Lupron Depot (Abbott Endo) - 3.75MG/VIAL for a 29-year old woman who has Endometriosis
- Comparions of Nuvigil, Lupron Depot (Abbott Endo) - 3.75MG/VIAL for a 35-year old woman who has Endometrioma
More related comparison studies for: Eligard, Cyp2d6 polymorphism
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenylalanine, Adderall Xr 30 for a 34-year old woman who has Depression, Disturbance In Attention (57 minutes ago)
- Creon for a 59-year old man who has Pancreatic Insufficiency (59 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Asthma and Lewy Body Dementia
- Disturbance In Attention and Weight Gain
- Weight Gain and Depression
- Adderall Xr 30
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (5 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (5 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (5 hours ago)
- Wallenberg Syndrome
- Stomach Ulcer
- Rhinovirus Infection
- Hot Flashes