Review: could Elmiron cause Pancreatitis acute?
Summary: Pancreatitis acute is reported only by a few people who take Elmiron.
We study 1,870 people who have side effects while taking Elmiron from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Pancreatitis acute and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Elmiron and have Pancreatitis acute >>>
Elmiron has active ingredients of pentosan polysulfate sodium. It is often used in interstitial cystitis (ic). (latest outcomes from Elmiron 1,989 users)
Pancreatitis acute (sudden inflammation of pancreas) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, diabetes, depression, high blood cholesterol.(latest reports from Pancreatitis acute 10,849 patients)
On Nov, 25, 2014: 1,870 people reported to have side effects when taking Elmiron. Among them, 1 people (0.05%) has Pancreatitis Acute.
Time on Elmiron when people have Pancreatitis acute * :
Gender of people who have Pancreatitis acute when taking Elmiron * :
|Pancreatitis acute||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Pancreatitis acute when taking Elmiron * :
|Pancreatitis acute||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Pancreatitis acute when taking Elmiron ** :
How people recovered from Pancreatitis acute ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Bipolar disorder (1 people, 100.00%)
- Depression (1 people, 100.00%)
- Schizophrenia (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lipitor (1 people, 100.00%)
- Lasix (1 people, 100.00%)
- Celebrex (1 people, 100.00%)
- Aspirin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Lotensin (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pancreatitis Acute while taking Elmiron?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Elmiron and have Pancreatitis Acute
- support group for people who take Elmiron
- support group for people who have Pancreatitis Acute
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can carafate causa a false negative for opiate and clonazepam?
(Asked by a 52 year old woman who has Pancreatitis Acute)
I was in the hospital foe 15 days for acute pancreatitis, I was on lots of pain meds, I went to my follow up 14 days with my pc, I was on hydrocodone and clonazepam prior to being in the hospital so my pc ask me to do a urine drug screen and it came back negative, I have taken my meds as prescribed ...
- I have been taking enoxaparin for a year and have a continuing problem with petechiae, has anyone had this problem and what was done to correct it
(Asked by a 86 year old man who has Prostate Cancer, Embolisms Lung And Legs, and takes Enoxaparin Sodium, Zytiga, Potassium Chloride, Elmiron)
More questions for: Elmiron, Pancreatitis acute
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Pancreatitis possibly related to ramipril
(Posted by a 64 year old man who has Pancreatitis Acute, and takes Ramipril)
Started on Ramipril approximately 12/2012. Had first attack of acute pancreatitis 5/2013. Second attack 9/2103. Ultrasound and Abdominal CT scan normal. Other labs are normal. Lipase elevated both times and treatment required in hospital. Clear liquids and IV fluids were successful in treatment bu ...
More reviews for: Elmiron, Pancreatitis acute
- A study of side effects of Crestor for a patient with Dyslipidemia. The patient has Pancreatitis Acute (sudden inflammation of pancreas)
Comments: i had two attacks of pancreatitis within one and half month, first attack in October 2013 last week doctors continued the rosuvastatin and settled after one week but doctor started again rosuva and after 15 days I had the same problem and admitted in hospital .now doctor has stopped the rosuvastat ...
- A study of drug interactions between Wellbutrin, Lamictal, Buspar, Cymbalta, Atorvastatin Calcium, Potassium Chloride, Bumex, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Prednisone, Topamax, Elmiron, Aloe Vera, Alpha - Lipoic Acid, Testosterone Enanthate And Estradiol Valerate, Lidocaine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D, Omega 3, Omega 6, Omega-9 Fatty Acids, Dilaudid, Exalgo, Valium for a patient with Depression, Mood Stabilizer, Anxiety, Hyperlipidemia, Potassium - Low, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Connective Tissue Disorder, Swelling, Migraine Prophylaxis, Interstitial Cystitis (ic), Peripheral Nerve Injury, Blood Testosterone Abnormal, Vulvodynia, Chronic Pain, Vaginal Spasms. The patient has Serotonin Syndrome, Acute Polyneuropathy, Autoimmune Disorder, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema
Comments: I was in a MVA 2 1/2 years ago, I was an RN and was left unable to work. 3 months after the MVA I underwent a Hysterectomy found 4th grade Endometriosis with Adhesions. Only able to remove uterus, cervix is stuck to bowel unable to remove both ovaries retained. Underwent 2 rounds of 6 months each ...
- A study of drug interactions between Aloe Vera, Alpha - Lipoic Acid, Dilaudid, Exalgo, Cymbalta, Lamictal, Buspar, Wellbutrin, Topamax, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Prednisone, Lipitor, Bumex, Potassium Chloride, Elmiron for a patient with Nerve Damage - Diabetic, Nerve Injury, Chronic Pain, Depression, Mood Swings, Anxiety, Migraine Prophylaxis, Connective Tissue Disorder, Inflammatory Response, Hyperlipidemia, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Potassium - Low, Interstitial Cystitis (ic). The patient has Serotonin Syndrome, Myoclonus
Comments: depression and anxiety x 12 years genetic. Migraines x 15 years genetic, Hyperlipidemia x7 years changed to lipitor from crestor due to peripheral neuropathy from taking plaquenil and crestor together, lipitor will do the same?? MVA january 2011, diagnosed with grade 4 endometriosis w/adhesions Mar ...
- A study of drug interactions between Butrans, Nucynta, Levoxyl, Advair Diskus 250/50, Singulair, Clarinex-d 12 Hour, Protonix, Mobic, Zocor, Elmiron, Fosamax, Patanol, Flonase, Multivitamin, Lutein, Lactobacillus, Flaxseed Oil, Glucosamine, Calcium for a patient with Pain, Breakthrough Pain, Hypothyroidism, Asthma Late Onset, Asthma, Nasal Congestion, Stomach Flu, Swelling Of Fingers, High Blood Cholesterol, Interstitial Cystitis (ic), Osteoporosis Postmenopausal, Allergies, Rhinitis Allergic, Vitamin Supplementation, Mineral Supplementation, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Aging Changes In The Bones - Muscles - Joints, Supplementation Therapy. The patient has Forgetfulness, Painful Response To Normal Stimuli, Pancreatitis Chronic, Pain In Limb, Pain In Jaw, Sleep Inertia
Comments: Since taking Tramadol, then nucynta, and finally butrans leg pain developed and increased with each med change. My hip pain increased as did interruption in my sleep. I am more noise and light intolerant.
- A study of side effects of Lortab - 500MG;5MG for a patient with Osteoarthritis. The patient has Pancreatitis Acute
Comments: I have been in hospital 7 times in 2 years with Pancreatitis. I have had the pancreas removed except the head and all of my spleen. I am trying to file a law suit against the drug company. I can find on one to help me prove that Lortab causes this problem. Never had a problem before this. I have al ...
More related studies for: Elmiron, Pancreatitis acute
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.