Elocon and Penile haematoma - from FDA reports
There is no Penile haematoma reported by people who take Elocon yet. This review analyzes which people have Penile haematoma with Elocon. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 22, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Penile haematoma when taking Elocon?
- Check symptoms - is penile haematoma caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsPenile haematoma and drugs with ingredients of mometasone furoate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePenile haematoma and Elocon from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Elocon has active ingredients of mometasone furoate. It is often used in eczema. (latest outcomes from Elocon 1,142 users)
Penile haematoma (localized collection of blood outside the blood vessels on penis) has been reported by people with curvature of the penis, erection problems, high blood pressure, cardiac disorder, diabetes (latest reports from 112 Penile haematoma patients).