Enalapril maleate and hydrochlorothiazide and Proteinuria - from FDA reports
Proteinuria is reported only by a few people who take Enalapril Maleate And Hydrochlorothiazide. We study 760 people who have side effects while taking Enalapril maleate and hydrochlorothiazide from FDA. Among them, 1 have Proteinuria. Find out below who they are, when they have Proteinuria and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 25, 2017
760 people reported to have side effects when taking Enalapril Maleate And Hydrochlorothiazide.
Among them, 1 person (0.13%) has Proteinuria
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Proteinuria when taking Enalapril Maleate And Hydrochlorothiazide *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Type 2 Diabetes (1 person, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Nexium (1 person, 100.00%)
- Metformin Hydrochloride (1 person, 100.00%)
- Exforge (1 person, 100.00%)
- Amaryl (1 person, 100.00%)
- Acetaminophen (1 person, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Renal Failure Acute (1 person, 100.00%)
- Generalised Oedema (1 person, 100.00%)
- General Physical Condition Abnormal (1 person, 100.00%)
- Blood Creatinine Increased (1 person, 100.00%)
- Anaemia (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Proteinuria when taking Enalapril maleate and hydrochlorothiazide?
Enalapril Maleate And Hydrochlorothiazide
Enalapril maleate and hydrochlorothiazide has active ingredients of enalapril maleate; hydrochlorothiazide. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Enalapril maleate and hydrochlorothiazide 786 users)
Proteinuria (presence of protein in the urine) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, hiv infection, kidney transplant, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple myeloma (latest reports from 10,562 Proteinuria patients).
Browse all side effects of Enalapril maleate and hydrochlorothiazidea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with ProteinuriaProteinuria
Could your condition cause ProteinuriaProteinuria
- Enalapril maleate and hydrochlorothiazide and Renal failure acute
- Enalapril maleate and hydrochlorothiazide and Generalised oedema
- Enalapril maleate and hydrochlorothiazide and General physical condition abnormal
- Enalapril maleate and hydrochlorothiazide and Blood creatinine increased
- Enalapril maleate and hydrochlorothiazide and Anaemia
What would happen?
You may be interested in these reviews
I am trying to donate a kidney and have just been deemed ineligible because I have too much protein in my urine. I am not diabetic and if anything my blood pressure can get too low rather than high. I take no medication - except Sprintec. This is the only clue I can really latch onto, so I am ...
I have been using 30 mg Mirtazapine daily for last 14 years ever since my son died. For last several years, my Urine Microablumin/Creatinine Ratio has been quite high around 172 MG/G. Although I am diabetic, my HB A1C is only 5.6, my GFR (Kidney filtration rate) is very good (>61), and my blood ...
I am a female who has been taking testerone pellets since Aug 2014. In Fall of 2014 I had a trace of protein. In January of 2015 I went on a strict no carb diet therefore increasing my protein. By Jan of 2016 my protein was higher. I went on lisinopril for high BP. This June my protein measures ...
Hello. Good to find this group. I have proteinuria and would like to take saw-palmetto for prostrate problems (getting up a million time a night to urinate). Thank you and I'm interested in personal feedback.