Review: could Enalapril maleate and hydrochlorothiazide cause Proteinuria (Protein - urine)?
Summary: Proteinuria is reported only by a few people who take Enalapril maleate and hydrochlorothiazide.
We study 758 people who have side effects while taking Enalapril maleate and hydrochlorothiazide from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Proteinuria and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Enalapril maleate and hydrochlorothiazide and have Proteinuria >>>
Enalapril maleate and hydrochlorothiazide
Enalapril maleate and hydrochlorothiazide has active ingredients of enalapril maleate; hydrochlorothiazide. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Enalapril maleate and hydrochlorothiazide 767 users)
Proteinuria (presence of protein in the urine) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, kidney transplant, hiv infection, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple myeloma.(latest reports from Proteinuria 6,671 patients)
On Dec, 9, 2014: 758 people reported to have side effects when taking Enalapril maleate and hydrochlorothiazide. Among them, 1 people (0.13%) has Proteinuria.
Time on Enalapril maleate and hydrochlorothiazide when people have Proteinuria * :
Gender of people who have Proteinuria when taking Enalapril maleate and hydrochlorothiazide * :
Age of people who have Proteinuria when taking Enalapril maleate and hydrochlorothiazide * :
Severity of Proteinuria when taking Enalapril maleate and hydrochlorothiazide ** :
How people recovered from Proteinuria ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Nexium (1 people, 100.00%)
- Tramadol hcl (1 people, 100.00%)
- Angiotensin converting enzyme blockers (1 people, 100.00%)
- Metformin hydrochloride (1 people, 100.00%)
- Exforge (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Proteinuria while taking Enalapril Maleate And Hydrochlorothiazide?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Enalapril maleate and hydrochlorothiazide and have Proteinuria
- support group for people who take Enalapril maleate and hydrochlorothiazide
- support group for people who have Proteinuria
Recent conversations of related support groups:
- Support group for people who have Proteinuria
Hey, Sligo! The groups aren't very full yet as we are just starting up, but the hope is that you will be able to connect with similar diagnoses or meds or conditions and find help. :)
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I am presently on losartan 50mg (twice dail) for proteinuria (0.64%) and hypretension. i wonder why proteinuria will occur with kidney functions are normal?
(Asked by a 32 year old man who has Proteinuria, Hypertension, and takes Losartan)
I am presently on Losartan 50mg (Twice Dail) for Proteinuria (0.64%) and hypretension. I wonder why proteinuria will occur with kidney functions are normal?
- take prozac and hypertension tablets. are raspberry ketone tabs ok to take
(Asked by a 77 year old man who has 6 Month Monitoring For Stage 1 Throat Cancer 4 Yrs Ago. Hopefully Ok, Slight Raise Interocular Pressure Rt Eye (trabulectomy 20 Years Ago), Occasional IBS, Medium Anxiety And Occasional Depression, Controlled Hypertension, and takes Fluoxetine)
Blood pressure been controlled since noticed 20 years ago. bi lateral trabulectomies 20 years ago. Intermittentent anxiety and depression over adult life. Early left vocal cord cancer 4 years ago. Treated with laser therapy and 1 month radiotherapy. Now have 6 month check ups. Hopefully all seems ...
- My daughter has eye swelling after uti is treated. now she is active, but eye swelling happened after a week. what is the problem she really has?
(Asked by a 2 year old girl who has Eye Swelling, Albumin - Urine, High Blood Cholesterol, and takes Amikacin Sulfate)
My daughter got UTI infection. We found after 4 days only. Before that we were giving only tablets for her vomit. Once we gave trips one bottle and they said Vitamin trips. The fifth day we found UTI, so it got cured after 4 days. During that period stomach and leg swelling was there. 10th day the s ...
More questions for: Enalapril maleate and hydrochlorothiazide, Proteinuria
More reviews for: Enalapril maleate and hydrochlorothiazide, Proteinuria
- A study of drug interactions between Evista, Vaseretic, Vicoprofen for a patient with Osteoporosis Postmenopausal, Hypertension, Chronic Pain. The patient has Cystitis Chronic
Comments: i've noticed that, when i am not taking ibuprofen, the symptoms have nearly stopped
- A study of drug interactions between Citrus Bioflavonoids, Enalapril Maleate And Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with Meniere's Disease, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Vertigo Labyrinthine
Comments: I HAVE SEVERE VERTIGO SINCE 2011, AND I WANT TO KNOW IF THE DRUG MEVACOR (LOVASTATIN) FOR HIGH CHOLESTEROL HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH MY VERTIGO (MENIERS) PROBLEMS, WHICH LAST FOR 3 OR MORE HOURS, AND ALSO VOMITING. I WAS HEALTHIER BEFORE MEVACOR, SINCE 2011
- A study of side effects of Vitamin D for a patient with Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent. The patient has Protein Albumin Ratio Increased, Proteinuria (presence of protein in the urine)
Comments: hypertension, retinopathy , dermopathy
- A study of side effects of Symbicort for a patient with Asthma. The patient has Proteinuria (presence of protein in the urine)
Comments: Low sodium, chloride, sodium bicarbonate
- A study of drug interactions between Carbidopa And Levodopa, Casodex, Magnesium, Calcium, Prozac for a patient with Restless Leg Syndrome, Prostate Cancer, Osteopenia, Anxiety. The patient has Proteinuria
Comments: Proteinuria shoed up on labs this month. not present 4 months ago
More related studies for: Enalapril maleate and hydrochlorothiazide, Proteinuria
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.