Review: could Enalapril maleate cause Dialysis?
Summary: Dialysis is found among people who take Enalapril maleate, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Furosemide, and have Heart disease.
We study 25,429 people who have side effects while taking Enalapril maleate from FDA and social media. Among them, 187 have Dialysis. Find out below who they are, when they have Dialysis and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Enalapril maleate and have Dialysis >>>
Enalapril maleate has active ingredients of enalapril maleate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 25,806 Enalapril maleate users)
On Mar, 31, 2015: 25,427 people reported to have side effects when taking Enalapril maleate. Among them, 187 people (0.74%) have Dialysis.
Time on Enalapril maleate when people have Dialysis * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Dialysis when taking Enalapril maleate * :
Age of people who have Dialysis when taking Enalapril maleate * :
Severity of Dialysis when taking Enalapril maleate ** :
How people recovered from Dialysis ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Cardiovascular disorder (23 people, 12.30%)
- Hypertension (19 people, 10.16%)
- Metastatic renal cell carcinoma (8 people, 4.28%)
- Ill-defined disorder (8 people, 4.28%)
- Essential hypertension (6 people, 3.21%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Furosemide (39 people, 20.86%)
- Isosorbide mononitrate (29 people, 15.51%)
- Bumetanide (28 people, 14.97%)
- Aspirin (28 people, 14.97%)
- Digoxin (21 people, 11.23%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Dialysis while taking Enalapril Maleate?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Enalapril maleate and have Dialysis
- support group for people who take Enalapril maleate
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Fish Oil, Omeprazole, Gemfibrozil, Enalapril Maleate, Simvastatin, Hydrochlorothiazide for a 55-year old man with Blood Triglycerides Abnormal, Barrett's Oesophagus, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has High Blood Sugar
- A study of side effects of Enalapril Maleate for a 42-year old woman with Alport's Syndrome. The patient has Back Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Lorazepam, Enalapril Maleate, Seroquel for a 55-year old woman with Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Hypertension, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Burning Sensation, Intestinal Opening
- A study of side effects of Enalapril Maleate for a 45-year old man with Reflux Esophagitis. The patient has Reflux Esophagitis
- A study of side effects of Enalapril Maleate for a 82-year old man with Dilated Cardiomyopathy. The patient has Diarrhoea
Recent Enalapril maleate related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.