Home > Enalapril maleate > Dialysis > Enalapril maleate and Dialysis
Review: could Enalapril maleate cause Dialysis?
Summary: Dialysis is found among people who take Enalapril maleate, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Furosemide, and have Cardiovascular disorder.
We study 25,420 people who have side effects while taking Enalapril maleate from FDA and social media. Among them, 187 have Dialysis. Find out below who they are, when they have Dialysis and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Enalapril maleate and have Dialysis >>>
Enalapril maleate (latest outcomes from 25,796 users) has active ingredients of enalapril maleate. It is often used in high blood pressure.
On Nov, 24, 2014: 25,420 people reported to have side effects when taking Enalapril maleate. Among them, 187 people (0.74%) have Dialysis.
Time on Enalapril maleate when people have Dialysis * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Dialysis when taking Enalapril maleate * :
Age of people who have Dialysis when taking Enalapril maleate * :
Severity of Dialysis when taking Enalapril maleate ** :
How people recovered from Dialysis ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Cardiovascular disorder (23 people, 12.30%)
- Hypertension (19 people, 10.16%)
- Metastatic renal cell carcinoma (8 people, 4.28%)
- Ill-defined disorder (8 people, 4.28%)
- Essential hypertension (6 people, 3.21%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Furosemide (39 people, 20.86%)
- Isosorbide mononitrate (29 people, 15.51%)
- Bumetanide (28 people, 14.97%)
- Aspirin (28 people, 14.97%)
- Digoxin (21 people, 11.23%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Dialysis while taking Enalapril Maleate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Enalapril maleate and have Dialysis
- support group for people who take Enalapril maleate
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Should i still be working with my conditions?
(Asked by a 48 year old man who has Lumbar Spinal Stenosis, Low Testosterone, High Blood Pressure, Depression, Arthritis, Gout, Sleep Apnea, Anxiety, Fatigue, Restless Leg Syndrome, and takes ATENOLOL, Bi-sifrol, OMEPRAZOLE, AMLODIPINE BESYLATE, Sertraline Hydrochloride, BUSPIRONE HCL, ENALAPRIL MALEATE, ANDROGEL, PROBENECID)
I have low T and am being treated for this among other things. I seem to be tired most of the day. I am obese and am going to have the gastric sleeve surgery. I don't know if that will help the feeling of tiredness each day. Most of the med's I take can make you tired. I am just getting real sick of ...
- What can be done about taking simvastatin and stopping faecal incontinence?
(Asked by a 63 year old man who has Faecal Incontinence, and takes Simvastatin, Enalapril Maleate, Levothroid, Aspirin, Folic Acid)
I find my underwear with spots in the afternoon and sometimes in the morning. It is embarrassing.
- Cn kids with hlhs take benadryl
(Asked by a 16 year old boy who has Hypo Plastic Left Heart Syndrome, and takes Enalapril Maleate, Aspirin)
Ben is post glenn and has fontan scheduled for august 7. lots of bug bites now and is scrathing alot, causing open spots and a few scabs. something tells me we should not give him benadryl. is this true?
- Does watson enanthate testosterone 200ml elevate blood presure?
(Asked by a 38 year old man who has High Blood Pressure, and takes Enalapril Maleate)
I HAVE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE 140/90 WITHOUT ENALAPRIL 10MG 2 TIMES DAILY. WITH ENALAPRIL 10MG 2 TIMES DAILY 120/60 +/-. CAN I USE ENANTHATE WATSON 200MG 1CC EVERY 2 WEEKS? I HAVE A LOW TESTOSTERONE LEVEL IN MY BLOOD TEST.BELOW NORMAL.
- Ed problems with use of enalapril and lasix???
(Asked by a 64 year old man who has ED, and takes Enalapril Maleate, Lasix)
I've been taking these since 1985, work good for hypertension. Anybody else have similiar issues? any solutions? ie, change meds and cure ed?
More questions for: Enalapril maleate, Dialysis
More reviews for: Enalapril maleate, Dialysis
- A study of drug interactions between Diovan, Metformin, Amlodipine, Hctz, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Enalapril Maleate, Synthroid, Clonidine Hydrochloride for a patient with Hypertension, Diabetes Mellitus, Hhpertension, Hypertension - Essential, Hypothyroid. The patient has Clonidine Patch
Comments: My clonidine tts3 patch which is prescribed one per week is losing its effectivity after day 5. I experience chronic rebound hypertension symptoms which are causing me severe stress, irregular heart rhythms, headaches, anxiety and BP pressures skyrocketing from an average of 140/60 to 204/108. I a ...
- A study of drug interactions between Enalapril Maleate, Spironolactone, Aspirin, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Benadryl, Dramamine, Temazepam, Byetta, Testim, Viagra, Adderall 30 for a patient with High Blood Pressure, Smoking Cessation Therapy, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Allergic Sinusitis, Dizziness (excl Vertigo), Anxiety, Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent, Testosterone, Erectile Dysfunction, Attention Span. The patient has Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Erectile Dysfunction
Comments: Overall: Diabetes stays under 120, testosterone levels remain low for age (48, but testosterone levels of 90 year old man). Atypically small penis, testes often recede so that the scrotum is flat and tight. Bi-sexual with periodic gender issues (desire to be feminine). Married, two children and no f ...
- A study of side effects of Enalapril Maleate for a patient with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Very Slight Head Tremor
Comments: I am a 56 year old male, fairly healthy, non smoker and drink in moderation once every 3 months. I was prescribed 2.5mg of Enalapril Maleate 10+ years ago for a slight raise in blood pressure, everything went well. March 2011 i was diagnosed with pre diabetes and was told if i exercised and lost som ...
- A study of drug interactions between Topiramate, Neurontin, Ambien, Klonopin, Ultram Er, Effexor for a patient with Migraine Prophylaxis, Neuropathic Pain, Insomnia, Anxiety, Depression. The patient has Fibromyalgia, Insomnia Exacerbated, Anxiety, Abnormal Behaviour, Dialysis Nos, Heart Pounding
Comments: Do NOT agree to take this drug without a complete medical and pysychological history taking by the prescribing Pyschiatrist. Mine barely took 5 minutes to talk to me, so he had no CLUE about my history. I have a history of Dialysis and Heart Disease, both of which should have stopped him from presci ...
More related studies for: Enalapril maleate, Dialysis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.