Review: could Enalapril maleate cause Heart rate abnormal (Heart Rate Irregular)?
Summary: Heart rate abnormal is found among people who take Enalapril maleate, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 5 - 10 years, also take medication Digoxin, and have High blood pressure.
We study 25,429 people who have side effects while taking Enalapril maleate from FDA and social media. Among them, 94 have Heart rate abnormal. Find out below who they are, when they have Heart rate abnormal and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Enalapril maleate and have Heart rate abnormal >>>
Enalapril maleate has active ingredients of enalapril maleate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 25,809 Enalapril maleate users)
Heart rate abnormal
Heart Rate Abnormal has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, pain, depression. (latest reports from 16,471 Heart Rate Abnormal patients)
On Apr, 1, 2015: 25,429 people reported to have side effects when taking Enalapril maleate. Among them, 97 people (0.38%) have Heart Rate Abnormal.
Time on Enalapril maleate when people have Heart rate abnormal * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Heart rate abnormal||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||0.00%||33.33%||33.33% |
Gender of people who have Heart rate abnormal when taking Enalapril maleate * :
|Heart rate abnormal||47.27%||52.73% |
Age of people who have Heart rate abnormal when taking Enalapril maleate * :
|Heart rate abnormal||0.00%||0.00%||1.11%||0.00%||0.00%||10.00%||20.00%||68.89% |
Severity of Heart rate abnormal when taking Enalapril maleate ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Heart rate abnormal||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Heart rate abnormal ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Heart rate abnormal||0.00%||50.00%||50.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (20 people, 20.62%)
- Cardiac disorder (11 people, 11.34%)
- Diabetes mellitus (9 people, 9.28%)
- Atrial fibrillation (5 people, 5.15%)
- Arthritis (4 people, 4.12%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Digoxin (42 people, 43.30%)
- Aspirin (36 people, 37.11%)
- Coumadin (23 people, 23.71%)
- Lipitor (22 people, 22.68%)
- Furosemide (18 people, 18.56%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Heart Rate Abnormal while taking Enalapril Maleate?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Enalapril maleate and have Heart Rate Abnormal
- support group for people who take Enalapril maleate
- support group for people who have Heart Rate Abnormal
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Ambien, Aspirin, Fish Oil, Celexa, Enalapril Maleate, Metoprolol Tartrate, Adderall 30, Plavix, Imdur for a 71-year old man with Insomnia, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol, Depression, Adhd, Angina - Unstable. The patient has Irritability, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Teeth Brittle
- A study of drug interactions between Xanax, Amlodipine, Enalapril Maleate, Simvastatin, Wellbutrin, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen for a 64-year old woman with Stress And Anxiety, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol, Depression, Pain - Back. The patient has Depression
- A study of drug interactions between Amlodipine, Enalapril Maleate, Atripla for a 43-year old man with Hypertensive Heart Disease, Hiv Infection Cdc Category C3. The patient has Chest Pain, Night Sweats, Abdominal Bloating
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Vasotec, Crestor for a 52-year old man with IgA Deficiency, Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has High Blood Pressure
- A study of side effects of VASOTEC for a 93-year old man with Heart Failure. The patient has Hallucinations
Recent Enalapril maleate related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.