Review: could Enalapril maleate cause Heart rate abnormal (Heart Rate Irregular)?
Summary: Heart rate abnormal is found among people who take Enalapril maleate, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 5 - 10 years, also take medication Digoxin, and have Hypertension.
We study 25,421 people who have side effects while taking Enalapril maleate from FDA and social media. Among them, 94 have Heart rate abnormal. Find out below who they are, when they have Heart rate abnormal and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Enalapril maleate and have Heart rate abnormal >>>
Enalapril maleate has active ingredients of enalapril maleate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Enalapril maleate 25,800 users)
Heart rate abnormal
Heart rate abnormal has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression, pain, high blood cholesterol.(latest reports from Heart rate abnormal 16,455 patients)
On Nov, 27, 2014: 25,421 people reported to have side effects when taking Enalapril maleate. Among them, 97 people (0.38%) have Heart Rate Abnormal.
Time on Enalapril maleate when people have Heart rate abnormal * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Heart rate abnormal||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||0.00%||33.33%||33.33% |
Gender of people who have Heart rate abnormal when taking Enalapril maleate * :
|Heart rate abnormal||47.27%||52.73% |
Age of people who have Heart rate abnormal when taking Enalapril maleate * :
|Heart rate abnormal||0.00%||0.00%||1.11%||0.00%||0.00%||10.00%||20.00%||68.89% |
Severity of Heart rate abnormal when taking Enalapril maleate ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Heart rate abnormal||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Heart rate abnormal ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Heart rate abnormal||0.00%||50.00%||50.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (20 people, 20.62%)
- Cardiac disorder (11 people, 11.34%)
- Diabetes mellitus (9 people, 9.28%)
- Atrial fibrillation (5 people, 5.15%)
- Arthritis (4 people, 4.12%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Digoxin (42 people, 43.30%)
- Aspirin (36 people, 37.11%)
- Coumadin (23 people, 23.71%)
- Lipitor (22 people, 22.68%)
- Furosemide (18 people, 18.56%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Heart Rate Abnormal while taking Enalapril Maleate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Enalapril maleate and have Heart Rate Abnormal
- support group for people who take Enalapril maleate
- support group for people who have Heart Rate Abnormal
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Lithium,prozac and 60mg of methodone
having pressure in my chest,numbness in feet,and feeling anixous
- Would the combination of the following drugs in 1 24hr period cause death ? (2 answers)
My husband was sent to hospital for double pneumonia, er determined afrib heart instead of pneumonia, gave a total of 18 drugs and 11 iv bags in 24 hours, he had an input of liquids 9350 ml and output was 350, with 0 in the last 5 hours. he gained 20 lbs in this 1 day . He did not even meet their requirement for admittance according to records but was admitted because an outside doctor sent him. His records , 196 pages, are in 3 different time zones, deleted and discontinued orders are followed anyway, just one big mess ending with a group of clowns trying to revive him with a set of pediatric paddles. Hell of a way to die.
- Should i still be working with my conditions? (1 answer)
I have low T and am being treated for this among other things. I seem to be tired most of the day. I am obese and am going to have the gastric sleeve surgery. I don't know if that will help the feeling of tiredness each day. Most of the med's I take can make you tired. I am just getting real sick of feeling this way. I go to the gym 3 days a week and I feel good after that but the next day I am tired again. My sleep is always interrupted. Is there any help for me?
- Can you have heart palpitations with hydrochlorothiaxide
Heartbeat fast when laying down to sleep at night
- What can be done about taking simvastatin and stopping faecal incontinence?
I find my underwear with spots in the afternoon and sometimes in the morning. It is embarrassing.
More questions for: Enalapril maleate, Heart rate abnormal
More reviews for: Enalapril maleate, Heart rate abnormal
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- Had 19 applications out of 21 of Efudex Cream. Patient also has Mantle Cell Lymphoma since 6-2007, treated twice with 8 treatments R-CHOP in 2008 and then again in 2011 with Bendamustine and Rituximab and now is in remission since 10/2011. Stopped taking Efudex 1 day ago. Skin itches, is red and fee ...
- Went to er with rapid heart rate and they did cardioversion and sent me home...they gave me a prescription for blood thinner...went to er again 2 days later and had high blood pressure. ..after consulting a cardiologist the er dr. gave me prescription for lowering bp and heart rate...I don't think ...
- I am menopausal. Some night sweats, emotional issues, occasional depression. I am usually at a HR of 80 and sometimes I have pvcs and pacs (tested benign). I have occasional tachycardia. Recently I have begun having spells where I feel light-headed, kind of like I need to think to breathe,(like when ...
- I am also on Lisinipril (20 mg) once daily. Please note: I first started having rapid heart rate about 4 months ago. It began after being prescribed Clonidine (0.1mg twice daily). I would have fluttering and very rapid heart beat that lasted sometimes 3 or more hours. I was on Clonidine for 2 1/2 mo ...
- After undergoing chemo for Non-hodgkin's Lymphoma I have been getting severe leg cramps at night and sometimes during the day. Never had them before until beginning chemo. I now only receive rituxan every 8 weeks.
More related studies for: Enalapril maleate, Heart rate abnormal
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.