Home > Enalapril maleate > Hoarseness or changing voice > Enalapril maleate and Hoarseness or changing voice
Review: could Enalapril maleate cause Hoarseness or changing voice?
Summary: Hoarseness or changing voice is found among people who take Enalapril maleate, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Ranitidine, and have Hypertension.
We study 25,420 people who have side effects while taking Enalapril maleate from FDA and social media. Among them, 123 have Hoarseness or changing voice. Find out below who they are, when they have Hoarseness or changing voice and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Enalapril maleate and have Hoarseness or changing voice >>>
Enalapril maleate (latest outcomes from 25,796 users) has active ingredients of enalapril maleate. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Hoarseness or changing voice
Hoarseness or changing voice (latest reports from 14,338 patients) has been reported by people with asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 25,420 people reported to have side effects when taking Enalapril maleate. Among them, 123 people (0.48%) have Hoarseness Or Changing Voice.
Time on Enalapril maleate when people have Hoarseness or changing voice * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Hoarseness or changing voice||16.67%||83.33%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Hoarseness or changing voice when taking Enalapril maleate * :
|Hoarseness or changing voice||43.75%||56.25% |
Age of people who have Hoarseness or changing voice when taking Enalapril maleate * :
|Hoarseness or changing voice||0.00%||0.87%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||26.09%||17.39%||55.65% |
Severity of Hoarseness or changing voice when taking Enalapril maleate ** :
How people recovered from Hoarseness or changing voice ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (51 people, 41.46%)
- Asthma (31 people, 25.20%)
- Nervous system disorder (22 people, 17.89%)
- Cardiomegaly (21 people, 17.07%)
- Cerebral disorder (21 people, 17.07%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ranitidine (34 people, 27.64%)
- Aspirin (30 people, 24.39%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (27 people, 21.95%)
- Captopril (23 people, 18.70%)
- Aldactone (22 people, 17.89%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hoarseness Or Changing Voice while taking Enalapril Maleate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Enalapril maleate and have Hoarseness Or Changing Voice
- support group for people who take Enalapril maleate
- support group for people who have Hoarseness Or Changing Voice
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does plavix hoarseness lessen or recede?
(Asked by a 71 year old man who has Hoarseness Or Changing Voice, and takes Metoprolol Tartrate, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Cozaar, Aspirin, Plavix)
I started taking Plavix prior to a stent placement one week ago. After two or three days I developed a hoarseness and voice interference.
- How can i cure groinn and testicular pain
(Asked by a 60 year old man who has Testicular And Groin Pain, Headache - Tension, Hoarseness Or Changing Voice, and takes Flomax, Aspirin)
I awoke suddenly in the middle of the night to urinate. Had intense groin pain could hardly lift my legs to walk. Intense pain went away in a few hours but now have lingeriing testicular and groin pain lasting 3 months.
- Should i still be working with my conditions?
(Asked by a 48 year old man who has Lumbar Spinal Stenosis, Low Testosterone, High Blood Pressure, Depression, Arthritis, Gout, Sleep Apnea, Anxiety, Fatigue, Restless Leg Syndrome, and takes ATENOLOL, Bi-sifrol, OMEPRAZOLE, AMLODIPINE BESYLATE, Sertraline Hydrochloride, BUSPIRONE HCL, ENALAPRIL MALEATE, ANDROGEL, PROBENECID)
I have low T and am being treated for this among other things. I seem to be tired most of the day. I am obese and am going to have the gastric sleeve surgery. I don't know if that will help the feeling of tiredness each day. Most of the med's I take can make you tired. I am just getting real sick of ...
- What can be done about taking simvastatin and stopping faecal incontinence?
(Asked by a 63 year old man who has Faecal Incontinence, and takes Simvastatin, Enalapril Maleate, Levothroid, Aspirin, Folic Acid)
I find my underwear with spots in the afternoon and sometimes in the morning. It is embarrassing.
- Cn kids with hlhs take benadryl
(Asked by a 16 year old boy who has Hypo Plastic Left Heart Syndrome, and takes Enalapril Maleate, Aspirin)
Ben is post glenn and has fontan scheduled for august 7. lots of bug bites now and is scrathing alot, causing open spots and a few scabs. something tells me we should not give him benadryl. is this true?
More questions for: Enalapril maleate, Hoarseness or changing voice
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Loss of voice and stomach issues
(Posted by a 69 year old woman who has REFLUX, LOSS OF VOICE, Now Diagnosed With DES, LRP, DYSPHONIA, and takes HCTZ, Clindamycin)
Prescribed to take 2 - 300 mg tablets of Clindamycin prior to dental procedure to to knee implant done a month and half before dental procedure. Took two pills one hour prior and immediate severe burning of throat, esophagous and stomach with constant nausea. Still have symptons - ie loss of voice ...
- Hoarseness of voice with dulera
(Posted by a 61 year old man who has Hoarseness Or Changing Voice, and takes Dulera)
About 1 week after starting Dulera my voice changed (hoarse) and I cannot get the volume I used to have enough that my wife noticed. I switched from Advair that had the same affect in hope that it would be better. It is slightly better than with Advair, but not by much.
More reviews for: Enalapril maleate, Hoarseness or changing voice
- A study of drug interactions between Enalapril Maleate, Amlodipine, Efudex for a patient with Hypertension - Medication Related, Actinic Keratosis. The patient has Fatigue, Halitosis
Comments: Had 19 applications out of 21 of Efudex Cream. Patient also has Mantle Cell Lymphoma since 6-2007, treated twice with 8 treatments R-CHOP in 2008 and then again in 2011 with Bendamustine and Rituximab and now is in remission since 10/2011. Stopped taking Efudex 1 day ago. Skin itches, is red and fee ...
- A study of drug interactions between Zocor, Plavix, Digoxin, Cardizem for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol, Carotid Artery Insufficiency, Atrial Fibrillation, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Cold Weather And Itchy Skin, Hoarseness Or Changing Voice, Tiredness
Comments: male 89 with atral fibrillation, After years of being on Amioderone, my doctor took me off after complaining of not feeling right with no energy. Seems that medication stopped working. Now on above mentioned medications and feel worse. Up until about 3 years ago, I have not been able to be active l ...
- A study of drug interactions between B-12, Omeprazole, Aspirin, Enalapril Maleate, Atenolol for a patient with Anemia, Barrett's Esophagus, Preventive Surgery, Hypertension, Palpitations. The patient has Pvc (premature Ventricular Contraction), Have To Think To Breathe, Lightheadedness, Bradycardia
Comments: I am menopausal. Some night sweats, emotional issues, occasional depression. I am usually at a HR of 80 and sometimes I have pvcs and pacs (tested benign). I have occasional tachycardia. Recently I have begun having spells where I feel light-headed, kind of like I need to think to breathe,(like when ...
- A study of drug interactions between Cytoxan, Etoposide, Vincristine Sulfate, Rituxan, Enalapril Maleate, Aldactone, Warfarin Sodium, Neurontin, Furosemide, Digoxin, Coreg, Klor-con M10, Nexium for a patient with Non-hodgkin's Lymphoma Stage Iv, Congestive Cardiac Failure, Mechanical Heart Valve, Neuropathy, Blood Potassium Decreased, Upset Stomach. The patient has Muscle Cramps
Comments: After undergoing chemo for Non-hodgkin's Lymphoma I have been getting severe leg cramps at night and sometimes during the day. Never had them before until beginning chemo. I now only receive rituxan every 8 weeks.
- A study of drug interactions between Enalapril Maleate, Buspirone Hcl, Fluvoxamine Maleate, Escitalopram for a patient with Heart Disease Congenital, Obsessive-compulsive Disorder. The patient has Myoclonic Jerks, Corneal Clouding
Comments: Similar condition occurred 7 years ago after a major back surgery while on Neurontin, Lyrica, Ambien and Metoclopromide. Eye ulcers were SEVERE and cleared after the meds were discontinued.
The Buspirone and Celexa were prescribed initially, and then more recently Lexapro was added and finally ...
More related studies for: Enalapril maleate, Hoarseness or changing voice
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.