Home > Enalapril maleate > Hyperlipidemia > Enalapril maleate and Hyperlipidemia
Review: could Enalapril maleate cause Hyperlipidemia (High Blood Cholesterol)?
We study 25,420 people who have side effects while taking Enalapril maleate from FDA and social media. Among them, 329 have Hyperlipidemia. Find out below who they are, when they have Hyperlipidemia and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Enalapril maleate and have Hyperlipidemia >>>
Enalapril maleate (latest outcomes from 25,796 users) has active ingredients of enalapril maleate. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Hyperlipidemia (presence of excess lipids in the blood) (latest reports from 454,617 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, osteopenia.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 25,420 people reported to have side effects when taking Enalapril maleate. Among them, 329 people (1.29%) have Hyperlipidemia.
Time on Enalapril maleate when people have Hyperlipidemia * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Hyperlipidemia when taking Enalapril maleate * :
Age of people who have Hyperlipidemia when taking Enalapril maleate * :
Severity of Hyperlipidemia when taking Enalapril maleate ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Hyperlipidemia ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (98 people, 29.79%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (49 people, 14.89%)
- Depression (37 people, 11.25%)
- Bipolar disorder (29 people, 8.81%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (28 people, 8.51%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (117 people, 35.56%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (82 people, 24.92%)
- Lipitor (77 people, 23.40%)
- Simvastatin (55 people, 16.72%)
- Seroquel (49 people, 14.89%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hyperlipidemia while taking Enalapril Maleate?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Enalapril maleate and have Hyperlipidemia
- support group for people who take Enalapril maleate
- support group for people who have Hyperlipidemia
Comments from related studies:
From this study (6 days ago):
Acute onset. August LFT's normal, Mirtazapine added Sept and Oct LFT's and lipids elevated.
From this study (2 weeks ago):
This regimine was instituted in August 2014 and I now have high blood calcium and the AGAP (Anion Gap) was high too.
From this study (1 month ago):
OVARIAN CYCTE 10*7 CM RT SIDED
DVT IN THE INFERIOR VENACAVA
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Enalapril maleate, Hyperlipidemia
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Lump in throat, swallowing problems, reflux
After 3 months, my total cholesterol went way down, but developed terrible throat problems. Like an ever-present lump that made it difficult to swallow. At night, discomfort with acid going up and down my throat all night, making it hard to sleep and breathe. Stopped taking Simvastatin on my own ...
- Allergic reaction to lipitor
Took 10mg of Atorvastatin for 3 days to reduce choldesterol LDL below 100. I felt peculiar from the first day, however by the 3rd dosage day I came home from work in a state of extreme pain in my hands and limbs. This rather quickly became systemic and I was unable to get out of bed. I was beyond ...
- Diarrhea for 4 years on ezetimibe
Had diarrhea for four years which stopped within 8 weeks of stopping the medication.
More reviews for: Enalapril maleate, Hyperlipidemia
On eHealthMe, Enalapril Maleate (enalapril maleate) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Enalapril Maleate is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Enalapril Maleate used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (46 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (46 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (3 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (4 hours ago)
- Valsartan; Hydrochlorothiazide
- Tricuspid Atresia