Home > Enalapril maleate > Skin rash > Enalapril maleate and Skin rash
Review: could Enalapril maleate cause Skin rash (Rashes)?
We study 25,420 people who have side effects while taking Enalapril maleate from FDA and social media. Among them, 694 have Skin rash. Find out below who they are, when they have Skin rash and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Enalapril maleate and have Skin rash >>>
Enalapril maleate (latest outcomes from 25,796 users) has active ingredients of enalapril maleate. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Skin rash (redness) (latest reports from 970,465 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, depression.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 25,420 people reported to have side effects when taking Enalapril maleate. Among them, 673 people (2.65%) have Skin Rash.
Time on Enalapril maleate when people have Skin rash * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Skin rash||35.29%||23.53%||5.88%||3.92%||3.92%||19.61%||7.84% |
Gender of people who have Skin rash when taking Enalapril maleate * :
|Skin rash||50.80%||49.20% |
Age of people who have Skin rash when taking Enalapril maleate * :
|Skin rash||0.15%||2.60%||1.22%||0.92%||2.14%||7.48%||25.19%||60.31% |
Severity of Skin rash when taking Enalapril maleate ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Skin rash||0.00%||33.33%||66.67%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Skin rash ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Skin rash||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (160 people, 23.77%)
- Diabetes mellitus (48 people, 7.13%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (38 people, 5.65%)
- Pain (34 people, 5.05%)
- Hypothyroidism (30 people, 4.46%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (147 people, 21.84%)
- Furosemide (87 people, 12.93%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (78 people, 11.59%)
- Lasix (75 people, 11.14%)
- Atenolol (72 people, 10.70%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Skin Rash while taking Enalapril Maleate?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Enalapril maleate and have Skin Rash
- support group for people who take Enalapril maleate
- support group for people who have Skin Rash
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Enalapril maleate, Skin rash
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Rash from eating kale
I ate kale for the first time on Monday. I only had a small bowl of fresh mixed green salad, so it wasn't entirely Kale. By Tuesday, I had a small rash on my left hip. I ignored it at first. Thursday evening, I decided to eat a large kale salad with other veggies and salmon, all of which I have ...
- Skin rash in diclofenac potassium
After a car accident in 2011 I took Diclofenac for back & shoulder off and on for about a year. During that time I developed random spots usually on my arms and legs that itch severely and sometimes get infected. I still suffer from the itchy spots and I am DESPERATE for a cure for my agony. I ha ...
More reviews for: Enalapril maleate, Skin rash
On eHealthMe, Enalapril Maleate (enalapril maleate) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Enalapril Maleate is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Enalapril Maleate used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
More related studies for: Enalapril maleate, Skin rash
Recent Enalapril maleate related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Enalapril maleate, Skin rash
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenylalanine, Adderall Xr 30 for a 34-year old woman who has Depression, Disturbance In Attention (51 minutes ago)
- Creon for a 59-year old man who has Pancreatic Insufficiency (53 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Disturbance In Attention and Weight Gain
- Weight Gain and Depression
- Adderall Xr 30
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (5 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (5 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (5 hours ago)
- Loss Of Appetite
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Stress And Anxiety
- Sleep Disorder
- Blood In Stool