Home > Enalapril maleate > Thyroid > Enalapril maleate and Thyroid
Review: could Enalapril maleate cause Thyroid (Thyroid diseases)?
Summary: Thyroid is found among people who take Enalapril maleate, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, also take medication Aspirin, and have Rheumatoid arthritis.
We study 25,420 people who have side effects while taking Enalapril maleate from FDA and social media. Among them, 30 have Thyroid. Find out below who they are, when they have Thyroid and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Enalapril maleate and have Thyroid >>>
Enalapril maleate (latest outcomes from 25,796 users) has active ingredients of enalapril maleate. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Thyroid (latest reports from 49,658 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, hypothyroidism.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 25,420 people reported to have side effects when taking Enalapril maleate. Among them, 30 people (0.12%) have Thyroid.
Time on Enalapril maleate when people have Thyroid * :
Gender of people who have Thyroid when taking Enalapril maleate * :
Age of people who have Thyroid when taking Enalapril maleate * :
Severity of Thyroid when taking Enalapril maleate ** :
How people recovered from Thyroid ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Rheumatoid arthritis (4 people, 13.33%)
- Myocardial infarction (4 people, 13.33%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (3 people, 10.00%)
- Pain (3 people, 10.00%)
- Heart rate irregular (2 people, 6.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (13 people, 43.33%)
- Digoxin (11 people, 36.67%)
- Metoprolol tartrate (9 people, 30.00%)
- Spironolactone (9 people, 30.00%)
- Furosemide (8 people, 26.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Thyroid while taking Enalapril Maleate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Enalapril maleate and have Thyroid
- support group for people who take Enalapril maleate
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Dabigatran,rivaroxaban, apixaban (eliquis) or aspirin - which is most suitable for a patient with af (atrial fibrilation), left subdural hematoma, right ischemic stroke with hemorehagic transformation
(Asked by a 82 year old woman who has Thyroid Disorder, Ischemic CVA Stroke With Hemorrhagic Transformation, Chronic Subdural Hematoma (Left), High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Atrial Fibrillation)
My grandmother have Atrial Fibrillation (AF) and suffered a ischemic CVA stroke with hemorrhagic transformation on right brain this week. She also had left sudural hematoma for some time now, due to which Asprin (ecospirin-75) that she was taking because of her AF was stopped and I believe that stop ...
- Can you take hyzaar and benicar in the same day
(Asked by a 51 year old man who has High Blood Pressure, Thyroid, and takes Hyzaar)
Patient took Hyzaar 3 hours ago and blood pressure worsened. He was taking Beneicar 40/12.5 mg. Can he take the Benicar now.?
- Should i still be working with my conditions?
(Asked by a 48 year old man who has Lumbar Spinal Stenosis, Low Testosterone, High Blood Pressure, Depression, Arthritis, Gout, Sleep Apnea, Anxiety, Fatigue, Restless Leg Syndrome, and takes ATENOLOL, Bi-sifrol, OMEPRAZOLE, AMLODIPINE BESYLATE, Sertraline Hydrochloride, BUSPIRONE HCL, ENALAPRIL MALEATE, ANDROGEL, PROBENECID)
I have low T and am being treated for this among other things. I seem to be tired most of the day. I am obese and am going to have the gastric sleeve surgery. I don't know if that will help the feeling of tiredness each day. Most of the med's I take can make you tired. I am just getting real sick of ...
- What can be done about taking simvastatin and stopping faecal incontinence?
(Asked by a 63 year old man who has Faecal Incontinence, and takes Simvastatin, Enalapril Maleate, Levothroid, Aspirin, Folic Acid)
I find my underwear with spots in the afternoon and sometimes in the morning. It is embarrassing.
- Cn kids with hlhs take benadryl
(Asked by a 16 year old boy who has Hypo Plastic Left Heart Syndrome, and takes Enalapril Maleate, Aspirin)
Ben is post glenn and has fontan scheduled for august 7. lots of bug bites now and is scrathing alot, causing open spots and a few scabs. something tells me we should not give him benadryl. is this true?
More questions for: Enalapril maleate, Thyroid
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Bone infections involving my teeth crohns and prednisone over the past 12 years
(Posted by a 54 year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Thyroid Disorder, Ulcer - Stomach, Restrictive Pulmonary Disease, Intestinal Resection, Diverticulitis, Crohn's Disease, and takes Vitamin D, Synthroid, Prilosec Otc, Pravastatin Sodium, Asacol Hd)
Dentist  tell me the abscesses are in the bones and I've had several root canals, bridges, bone surgeries that last 3 years, teeth became so mobile after the bone economy I had them pulled and now a partial one month ago. Bone loss etc. I don't have the ridges in my mouth that most Crohn patients ...
- Cardiac stress test (thalamine ) and oxycodone
(Posted by a 69 year old woman who has Severe Migraine, Thyroid Disorder, Glaucoma, High Blood Pressure, and takes Oxycodone, Gabapentin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Travatan, Vytorin, Baby Aspirin)
I am writing this for my sister-in-law, Maria, who is not able to do so and for whom my husband, her brother, and I are the POAs. In May of 2012, Maria had a recurring pain in her leg which took her to the hospital again. She was diagnosed for a second time as having a strained muscle. Then the hosp ...
More reviews for: Enalapril maleate, Thyroid
- A study of drug interactions between Enalapril Maleate, Amlodipine, Efudex for a patient with Hypertension - Medication Related, Actinic Keratosis. The patient has Fatigue, Halitosis
Comments: Had 19 applications out of 21 of Efudex Cream. Patient also has Mantle Cell Lymphoma since 6-2007, treated twice with 8 treatments R-CHOP in 2008 and then again in 2011 with Bendamustine and Rituximab and now is in remission since 10/2011. Stopped taking Efudex 1 day ago. Skin itches, is red and fee ...
- A study of drug interactions between B-12, Omeprazole, Aspirin, Enalapril Maleate, Atenolol for a patient with Anemia, Barrett's Esophagus, Preventive Surgery, Hypertension, Palpitations. The patient has Pvc (premature Ventricular Contraction), Have To Think To Breathe, Lightheadedness, Bradycardia
Comments: I am menopausal. Some night sweats, emotional issues, occasional depression. I am usually at a HR of 80 and sometimes I have pvcs and pacs (tested benign). I have occasional tachycardia. Recently I have begun having spells where I feel light-headed, kind of like I need to think to breathe,(like when ...
- A study of drug interactions between Cytoxan, Etoposide, Vincristine Sulfate, Rituxan, Enalapril Maleate, Aldactone, Warfarin Sodium, Neurontin, Furosemide, Digoxin, Coreg, Klor-con M10, Nexium for a patient with Non-hodgkin's Lymphoma Stage Iv, Congestive Cardiac Failure, Mechanical Heart Valve, Neuropathy, Blood Potassium Decreased, Upset Stomach. The patient has Muscle Cramps
Comments: After undergoing chemo for Non-hodgkin's Lymphoma I have been getting severe leg cramps at night and sometimes during the day. Never had them before until beginning chemo. I now only receive rituxan every 8 weeks.
- A study of drug interactions between Enalapril Maleate, Buspirone Hcl, Fluvoxamine Maleate, Escitalopram for a patient with Heart Disease Congenital, Obsessive-compulsive Disorder. The patient has Myoclonic Jerks, Corneal Clouding
Comments: Similar condition occurred 7 years ago after a major back surgery while on Neurontin, Lyrica, Ambien and Metoclopromide. Eye ulcers were SEVERE and cleared after the meds were discontinued.
The Buspirone and Celexa were prescribed initially, and then more recently Lexapro was added and finally ...
- A study of side effects of Enalapril Maleate for a patient with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water)
Comments: it seems as much as i drink on a daily basis and throughout the night i am never hydrated enough. i can't each much since i'm do full from drinking. at times i even pass out. ever since i had lymphoma treatment in 2011 it seems this problem has worsened. i used to be a healthy person.....
More related studies for: Enalapril maleate, Thyroid
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Hair Loss and Metoprolol Tartrate
- Back Injury
- Vaginal Pain
- Cough and Lipitor
- Do others have nasal congestion from the drug
i especially notice these symptoms after eating a meal ... (2 hours ago)
- Does benadryl work for pet dander?
hi I have been taking Benadryl or pet dander? It seemed to ... (2 hours ago)
- Did you have a heart fibrillations and anxiety and depression
I was a pretty calm and relaxed person until I started ome ... (7 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- A really bad day ritalin+orange juice
I took Ritaline, then Orange juice. I couldn't do my exam ... (14 hours ago)
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (19 hours ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (3 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Meloxicam for a 52-year old woman who has Back Injury (11 minutes ago)
- Potassium Chloride, Vitamin B12, Fish Oil, Magnesium Sulfate, Altace, Metoprolol Tartrate, Effexor, Zetia for a 55-year old man who has Blood Potassium Abnormal, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Blood Cholesterol Decreased, Magnesium Deficiency, Blood Pressure Decreased, Anxiety Disorder, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal (12 minutes ago)
- Compare Sertraline and Quetiapine Fumarate for a 72-year old woman (14 minutes ago)