Home > Enalapril maleate > Thyroid > Enalapril maleate and Thyroid
Review: could Enalapril maleate cause Thyroid (Thyroid diseases)?
We study 25,420 people who have side effects while taking Enalapril maleate from FDA and social media. Among them, 30 have Thyroid. Find out below who they are, when they have Thyroid and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Enalapril maleate and have Thyroid >>>
Enalapril maleate (latest outcomes from 25,796 users) has active ingredients of enalapril maleate. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Thyroid (latest reports from 49,502 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, hypothyroidism.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 25,420 people reported to have side effects when taking Enalapril maleate. Among them, 30 people (0.12%) have Thyroid.
Time on Enalapril maleate when people have Thyroid * :
Gender of people who have Thyroid when taking Enalapril maleate * :
Age of people who have Thyroid when taking Enalapril maleate * :
Severity of Thyroid when taking Enalapril maleate ** :
How people recovered from Thyroid ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Rheumatoid arthritis (4 people, 13.33%)
- Myocardial infarction (4 people, 13.33%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (3 people, 10.00%)
- Pain (3 people, 10.00%)
- Heart rate irregular (2 people, 6.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (13 people, 43.33%)
- Digoxin (11 people, 36.67%)
- Metoprolol tartrate (9 people, 30.00%)
- Spironolactone (9 people, 30.00%)
- Furosemide (8 people, 26.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Thyroid while taking Enalapril Maleate?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Enalapril maleate and have Thyroid
- support group for people who take Enalapril maleate
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Enalapril maleate, Thyroid
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Bone infections involving my teeth crohns and prednisone over the past 12 years
Dentist  tell me the abscesses are in the bones and I've had several root canals, bridges, bone surgeries that last 3 years, teeth became so mobile after the bone economy I had them pulled and now a partial one month ago. Bone loss etc. I don't have the ridges in my mouth that most Crohn patients ...
- Cardiac stress test (thalamine ) and oxycodone
I am writing this for my sister-in-law, Maria, who is not able to do so and for whom my husband, her brother, and I are the POAs. In May of 2012, Maria had a recurring pain in her leg which took her to the hospital again. She was diagnosed for a second time as having a strained muscle. Then the hosp ...
More reviews for: Enalapril maleate, Thyroid
On eHealthMe, Enalapril Maleate (enalapril maleate) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Enalapril Maleate is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Enalapril Maleate used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Enalapril maleate, Thyroid
Recent Enalapril maleate related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Enalapril maleate, Thyroid
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenylalanine, Adderall Xr 30 for a 34-year old woman who has Depression, Disturbance In Attention (57 minutes ago)
- Creon for a 59-year old man who has Pancreatic Insufficiency (59 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Asthma and Lewy Body Dementia
- Disturbance In Attention and Weight Gain
- Weight Gain and Depression
- Adderall Xr 30
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (5 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (5 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (5 hours ago)
- Hot Flashes
- Wallenberg Syndrome
- Stomach Ulcer