Enalapril maleate and hydrochlorothiazide and Proteinuria - from FDA reports
Proteinuria is reported only by a few people who take Enalapril Maleate And Hydrochlorothiazide. We study 760 people who have side effects while taking Enalapril maleate and hydrochlorothiazide from FDA. Among them, 1 have Proteinuria. Find out below who they are, when they have Proteinuria and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 22, 2017
760 people reported to have side effects when taking Enalapril maleate and hydrochlorothiazide.
Among them, 1 person (0.13%) has Proteinuria
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Proteinuria when taking Enalapril maleate and hydrochlorothiazide *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Type 2 Diabetes (1 person, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Nexium (1 person, 100.00%)
- Metformin Hydrochloride (1 person, 100.00%)
- Exforge (1 person, 100.00%)
- Amaryl (1 person, 100.00%)
- Acetaminophen (1 person, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Renal Failure Acute (1 person, 100.00%)
- Generalised Oedema (1 person, 100.00%)
- General Physical Condition Abnormal (1 person, 100.00%)
- Blood Creatinine Increased (1 person, 100.00%)
- Anaemia (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Proteinuria when taking Enalapril maleate and hydrochlorothiazide?
- Check symptoms - is proteinuria caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsProteinuria and drugs with ingredients of enalapril maleate; hydrochlorothiazide.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeProteinuria and Enalapril maleate and hydrochlorothiazide from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Enalapril maleate and hydrochlorothiazide
Enalapril maleate and hydrochlorothiazide has active ingredients of enalapril maleate; hydrochlorothiazide. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Enalapril maleate and hydrochlorothiazide 788 users)
Proteinuria (presence of protein in the urine) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, kidney transplant, hiv infection, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple myeloma (latest reports from 10,833 Proteinuria patients).
Browse all side effects of Enalapril maleate and hydrochlorothiazidea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with ProteinuriaProteinuria
Could your condition cause ProteinuriaProteinuria
- Enalapril maleate and hydrochlorothiazide and Renal failure acute
- Enalapril maleate and hydrochlorothiazide and Generalised oedema
- Enalapril maleate and hydrochlorothiazide and General physical condition abnormal
- Enalapril maleate and hydrochlorothiazide and Blood creatinine increased
- Enalapril maleate and hydrochlorothiazide and Anaemia
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
I am trying to donate a kidney and have just been deemed ineligible because I have too much protein in my urine. I am not diabetic and if anything my blood pressure can get too low rather than high. I take no medication - except Sprintec. This is the only clue I can really latch onto, so I am ...
I have been using 30 mg Mirtazapine daily for last 14 years ever since my son died. For last several years, my Urine Microablumin/Creatinine Ratio has been quite high around 172 MG/G. Although I am diabetic, my HB A1C is only 5.6, my GFR (Kidney filtration rate) is very good (>61), and my blood ...
I am a female who has been taking testerone pellets since Aug 2014. In Fall of 2014 I had a trace of protein. In January of 2015 I went on a strict no carb diet therefore increasing my protein. By Jan of 2016 my protein was higher. I went on lisinopril for high BP. This June my protein measures ...
Hello. Good to find this group. I have proteinuria and would like to take saw-palmetto for prostrate problems (getting up a million time a night to urinate). Thank you and I'm interested in personal feedback.