Enbrel and Alternative medicine - pain relief - from FDA reports
Alternative medicine - pain relief is found among people who take Enbrel, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Methotrexate, and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Alternative medicine - pain relief with Enbrel. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 423,830 people who have side effects when taking Enbrel from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 22, 2017
423,830 people reported to have side effects when taking Enbrel.
Among them, 22,153 people (5.23%) have Alternative medicine - pain relief
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Enbrel when people have Alternative medicine - pain relief *:
- < 1 month: 10.23 %
- 1 - 6 months: 27.04 %
- 6 - 12 months: 13.71 %
- 1 - 2 years: 13.6 %
- 2 - 5 years: 16.36 %
- 5 - 10 years: 11.87 %
- 10+ years: 7.2 %
Gender of people who have Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Enbrel *:
- female: 76.56 %
- male: 23.44 %
Age of people who have Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Enbrel *:
- 0-1: 0.03 %
- 2-9: 0.39 %
- 10-19: 1.76 %
- 20-29: 2.89 %
- 30-39: 7.92 %
- 40-49: 17.2 %
- 50-59: 31.53 %
- 60+: 38.27 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (236 people, 1.07%)
- Osteoporosis (144 people, 0.65%)
- Fibromyalgia (120 people, 0.54%)
- Depression (118 people, 0.53%)
- Osteoarthritis (106 people, 0.48%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Methotrexate (2,865 people, 12.93%)
- Humira (1,285 people, 5.80%)
- Prednisone (804 people, 3.63%)
- Plaquenil (773 people, 3.49%)
- Arava (638 people, 2.88%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Joint Pain (3,705 people, 16.72%)
- Fatigue (2,684 people, 12.12%)
- Pain In Extremity (2,581 people, 11.65%)
- Drug Ineffective (2,474 people, 11.17%)
- Injection Site Pain (2,094 people, 9.45%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Enbrel?
- Check symptoms - is alternative medicine - pain relief caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Enbrel has active ingredients of etanercept. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Enbrel 409,802 users)
Alternative medicine - pain relief
Alternative medicine - pain relief has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 477,497 Alternative medicine - pain relief patients).