Home > Enbrel > Muscle pain > Enbrel and Muscle pain
Review: could Enbrel cause Muscle pain (Muscle aches)?
We study 174,947 people who have side effects while taking Enbrel from FDA and social media. Among them, 1,070 have Muscle pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Muscle pain and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Enbrel and have Muscle pain >>>
Enbrel (latest outcomes from 175,503 users) has active ingredients of etanercept. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis.
Muscle pain (muscle pain) (latest reports from 505,803 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, multiple sclerosis.
On Sep, 14, 2014: 174,937 people reported to have side effects when taking Enbrel. Among them, 1,070 people (0.61%) have Muscle Pain.
Time on Enbrel when people have Muscle pain * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Muscle pain||21.62%||29.73%||10.27%||12.97%||16.76%||5.41%||3.24% |
Gender of people who have Muscle pain when taking Enbrel * :
|Muscle pain||73.60%||26.40% |
Age of people who have Muscle pain when taking Enbrel * :
|Muscle pain||0.00%||0.12%||2.09%||2.21%||12.78%||17.44%||34.15%||31.20% |
Severity of Muscle pain when taking Enbrel ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Muscle pain||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Muscle pain ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Muscle pain||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Rheumatoid arthritis (532 people, 49.72%)
- Psoriasis (260 people, 24.30%)
- Psoriatic arthropathy (195 people, 18.22%)
- Ankylosing spondylitis (68 people, 6.36%)
- Fibromyalgia (14 people, 1.31%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Methotrexate (257 people, 24.02%)
- Prednisone (145 people, 13.55%)
- Folic acid (78 people, 7.29%)
- Aspirin (40 people, 3.74%)
- Plaquenil (33 people, 3.08%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Muscle Pain while taking Enbrel?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Enbrel and have Muscle Pain
- group for people who take Enbrel
- group for people who have Muscle Pain
Comments from related studies:
From this study (9 months ago):
Healed joint and soft tissue injuries (PID) return with increased pain and swelling. Pressure changes with position. Frequency and intensity of migraines increased with pressure symptoms. Genetic connective tissue disorder - Ehler Danlos Syndrome. Cardiac arrhythmia. History of rheumatic fever, pneumothorax, whooping cough, and severe allergic reactions.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Has anyone had tingling in hands, arms, feet, legs from lisinopril that did not go away when they quit taking it? if you got rid of the tingles, how did you do it?
After 9 months on Atenolol I started getting tingling in my left hand. Also had a pulmonary embolism. A doc switched me to Lisinopril and the tingling moved to my legs, feet, both hands and arms. My calf muscles are very tight and my legs ache. Plus dizziness and other things. After 3 years of ...
- Is there a heath warning with a person taking enbrel being around a person with histoplasmosis?
The person taking enbrel is there a risk facator being around a person with histoplasmosis?
- Do i need to temporarily stop taking my enbrel and methotrexate (that i take every week) while i am on azithromycin for severe cold symptoms?
i have RA and take Enbrel and methotrexate every week. i am currently taking azithromycin, tussicaps and dexamethasone to treat a severe cold, cough, sore throat, etc. My question is should i stop taking the ra meds until my antibiotics and steroids are done? Or should i just continue as normal, don ...
More questions for: Enbrel, Muscle pain
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Vasculitis from enbrel
I have deep scars on my legs from vasculitis. This was caused by Enbrel. Initially no one would connect the two: per my rheumatologist 'no one has ever reported vasculitis as a side effect of enbrel.' (2003)
I had to suspend the enbrel for 8 weeks in preparation for complex abdominal surgery. The ...
- Side effects enbrel developed viral vestibular neuritis
Was on Enbrel 14 years. 10/31/13 Had been hospitalized 7 days severe Viral Vestibular Neuritis. Was given high dose steroids Iv developed Afib as result steroids. On Valtrex 500mg Tid for 1 year. No more Enbrel
More reviews for: Enbrel, Muscle pain
On eHealthMe, Enbrel (etanercept) is often used for rheumatoid arthritis. Find out below the conditions Enbrel is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Enbrel used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Norco and Compulsive Hair Pulling
- Weight Gain and Adult Hypothyroidism
- Weight Gain and Norco
- Chronic Pain and Weight Gain
- Abilify and Compulsive Hair Pulling
Recent user comments
- "Did not notice until started Finasteride, but might h ... " (5 minutes ago)
- "I take 20 milligrams of Abilify with 20 mg. of celexa ... " (22 minutes ago)
- "Having headache recurrent last 24 hrs. Side effects o ... " (8 hours ago)
- Lady Bleeding
- Beta Alanine
- Slo Niacin
- Thiamine Chloride