Review: could Enbrel cause Nightmares?
Summary: Nightmares is found among people who take Enbrel, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 5 - 10 years, also take medication Sulfasalazine, and have Rheumatoid arthritis.
We study 174,990 people who have side effects while taking Enbrel from FDA and social media. Among them, 44 have Nightmares. Find out below who they are, when they have Nightmares and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Enbrel and have Nightmares >>>
Enbrel has active ingredients of etanercept. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from 175,551 Enbrel users)
Nightmares (unpleasant dreams) has been reported by people with quit smoking, depression, stress and anxiety, pain, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 14,339 Nightmares patients)
On Apr, 3, 2015: 174,987 people reported to have side effects when taking Enbrel. Among them, 44 people (0.03%) have Nightmares.
Time on Enbrel when people have Nightmares * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Nightmares when taking Enbrel * :
Age of people who have Nightmares when taking Enbrel * :
Severity of Nightmares when taking Enbrel ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Nightmares ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Rheumatoid arthritis (31 people, 70.45%)
- Psoriasis (10 people, 22.73%)
- Psoriatic arthropathy (7 people, 15.91%)
- Ankylosing spondylitis (2 people, 4.55%)
- Asperger's disorder (2 people, 4.55%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Sulfasalazine (4 people, 9.09%)
- Allegra (3 people, 6.82%)
- Diflucan (3 people, 6.82%)
- Methotrexate (3 people, 6.82%)
- Dolobid (3 people, 6.82%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of enbrel and nightmares on
Do you have Nightmares while taking Enbrel?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Enbrel and have Nightmares
- support group for people who take Enbrel
- support group for people who have Nightmares
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Recent Enbrel related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Azathioprine, Humira, Enbrel, Sulfadiazine, Methotrexate for a 42-year old woman who has Psoriatic Arthritis
- Comparions of Humira, Enbrel, Simponi, Cimzia for a 36-year old man who has Psoriatic Arthritis
- Comparions of Humira, Enbrel for a 58-year old man who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Humira, Enbrel for a 45-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Humira, Enbrel for a 61-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Factor Positive
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.