Home > Enbrel > Nightmares > Enbrel and Nightmares
Review: could Enbrel cause Nightmares?
We study 174,947 people who have side effects while taking Enbrel from FDA and social media. Among them, 44 have Nightmares. Find out below who they are, when they have Nightmares and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Enbrel and have Nightmares >>>
Enbrel (latest outcomes from 175,509 users) has active ingredients of etanercept. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis.
Nightmares (unpleasant dreams) (latest reports from 86,349 patients) has been reported by people with quit smoking, depression, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure, pain.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 174,947 people reported to have side effects when taking Enbrel. Among them, 44 people (0.03%) have Nightmares.
Time on Enbrel when people have Nightmares * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Nightmares when taking Enbrel * :
Age of people who have Nightmares when taking Enbrel * :
Severity of Nightmares when taking Enbrel ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Nightmares ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Rheumatoid arthritis (31 people, 70.45%)
- Psoriasis (10 people, 22.73%)
- Psoriatic arthropathy (7 people, 15.91%)
- Ankylosing spondylitis (2 people, 4.55%)
- Asperger's disorder (2 people, 4.55%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Sulfasalazine (4 people, 9.09%)
- Allegra (3 people, 6.82%)
- Diflucan (3 people, 6.82%)
- Methotrexate (3 people, 6.82%)
- Dolobid (3 people, 6.82%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Nightmares while taking Enbrel?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Enbrel and have Nightmares
- support group for people who take Enbrel
- support group for people who have Nightmares
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 days ago):
White And crusty on outside. Discharge coming out of ears.Itching
From this study (4 days ago):
bone fracture in foot with no identifiable cause (no injury ???)
From this study (1 week ago):
nightmares and dry mouth issues. I have been taking this drug for two months.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Enbrel, Nightmares
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Humira: my experience
I have had some form of arthritis probably since birth. My father and maternal grandfather had some form of arthritis. I began to realize pain in both ankles if I stood or walked too long.
I began taking many NSAIDs when I was around 22. I've done gold, prednisone (twice), plaquenil, butazoidin, ...
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
- My ex-boyfriend's effexor effects
In my fifth year of living with my ex-boyfriend, he began taking Effexor and soon developed urinary incontinence, kidney failure and nightmares or night terrors so severe that he frequently screamed for prolonged periods, flailed and threw punches in his sleep. Upon ceasing to take Effexor, his sle ...
More reviews for: Enbrel, Nightmares
On eHealthMe, Enbrel (etanercept) is often used for rheumatoid arthritis. Find out below the conditions Enbrel is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Enbrel used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (20 minutes ago)
- Xarelto for a 68-year old man who has DVT (29 minutes ago)
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Lithium Carbonate and Vivid Nightmare
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (6 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (7 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (10 hours ago)
- Naproxen Sodium
- Tanaceto Tanacetum Vulgare
- Depressed Level Of Consciousness
- X Ray Of Pelvis And Hip Abnormal
- Commiphora Wightii