Home > Endep > Feeling drunk > Endep and Feeling drunk
Review: could Endep cause Feeling drunk?
We study 429 people who have side effects while taking Endep from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Feeling drunk and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Endep and have Feeling drunk >>>
Endep (latest outcomes from 559 users) has active ingredients of amitriptyline hydrochloride. It is often used in depression.
Feeling drunk (latest reports from 13,613 patients) has been reported by people with depression, pain, fibromyalgia, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 429 people reported to have side effects when taking Endep. Among them, 1 people (0.23%) has Feeling Drunk.
Time on Endep when people have Feeling drunk * :
Gender of people who have Feeling drunk when taking Endep * :
|Feeling drunk||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Feeling drunk when taking Endep * :
|Feeling drunk||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Feeling drunk when taking Endep ** :
How people recovered from Feeling drunk ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Nausea (1 people, 100.00%)
- Neuralgia (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lansoprazole (1 people, 100.00%)
- Ventolin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Spironolactone (1 people, 100.00%)
- Furosemide (1 people, 100.00%)
- Maxolon (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Feeling Drunk while taking Endep?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Endep and have Feeling Drunk
- support group for people who take Endep
- support group for people who have Feeling Drunk
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Endep, Feeling drunk
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Androgel for secondary hypogonadism
Severe swelling in legs, ankles and feet after being on my feet for more than one hour. Pain in calves and ankles. Feels like they're being squeezed or compressed. Pain dissipates after laying down for a few hours. Swelling never completely dissipates. Always some swelling in ankles.
- Inflammation in leg and around pelvis
I gave birth two years ago, in my birthing plan it only stated that i wished for gas & air ONlY.
I was very confused what with all the gas & air.. So all i heared was midewife saying that she will order pethidine. Next minute i know midwife injects me with pethidine in right buttuck.
Later that da ...
More reviews for: Endep, Feeling drunk
On eHealthMe, Endep (amitriptyline hydrochloride) is often used for depression. Find out below the conditions Endep is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Endep used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Escitalopram, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a patient with Anxiety Disorder, Cfs. The patient has Aches And Pains In Bones, Wrist Pain, Back Pain, Pain - Knee, Numbness And Tingling, Itching, Muscle Twitching, Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome, Feeling Drunk, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Cfs, Tension Headaches, Muscle Fibrosis, Heart Palpitations, Chest Tightness, Depression, Anxiety And Stress, Irritability, Fatigue - Chronic, Difficulty Falling Asleep, Hallucinations, Mixed, Sleep Inertia
- A study of drug interactions between Restoril, Soma, Elavil for a patient with Sleep Phase Rhythm Disturbance, Pain - Back, Depression. The patient has Feeling Drunk
More related studies for: Endep, Feeling drunk
Recent Endep related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Endep, Feeling drunk
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (4 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (4 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (27 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (2 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (3 hours ago)
- Disodium Edathamil