Endep and Feeling drunk - from FDA reports
Feeling drunk is reported only by a few people who take Endep. We study 521 people who have side effects while taking Endep from FDA. Among them, 1 have Feeling drunk. Find out below who they are, when they have Feeling drunk and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 13, 2017
521 people reported to have side effects when taking Endep.
Among them, 1 person (0.19%) has Feeling drunk
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Feeling drunk when taking Endep *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Feeling drunk when taking Endep *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Neuralgia (1 person, 100.00%)
- Nausea (1 person, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Spironolactone (1 person, 100.00%)
- Prednisolone (1 person, 100.00%)
- Maxolon (1 person, 100.00%)
- Lansoprazole (1 person, 100.00%)
- Furosemide (1 person, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Speech Impairment (adult) (1 person, 100.00%)
- Gait Disturbance (1 person, 100.00%)
- Drug Level Increased (1 person, 100.00%)
- Dizziness (1 person, 100.00%)
- Coordination Abnormal (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Feeling drunk when taking Endep?
- Check symptoms - is feeling drunk caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsFeeling drunk and drugs with ingredients of amitriptyline hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeFeeling drunk and Endep from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Endep has active ingredients of amitriptyline hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Endep 859 users)
Feeling drunk has been reported by people with depression, narcolepsy, pain, fibromyalgia, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 5,092 Feeling drunk patients).
Browse all side effects of Endepa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Feeling drunkFeeling drunk
Could your condition cause Feeling drunkFeeling drunk
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I have been taking Modalert (Modafinil) for nearly 4 months and have lost a hell of a lot of hair. When I first noticed my hair thinning I asked my doctor about it and he insisted that it would not be caused by the Modafinil, that I should look elsewhere for the cause ie. change shampoo, stop ...
User reviews to the study
My brother is a post liver transplant patient.. when taking Flonase he is just not himself... he acts like he is drunk.. after several ER visits they found nothing wrong with his liver or his ammonia levels... I have come to the conclusion that it has to be something that he is taking... he has ...
Hi i am 44 and take 100mg Endep to help with Migraines. Have been taking them for 13 months. I have been on 100mg for 3 months. Started on 25 then to 50 then 75 and now 100. Since been on 100 my memory is shocking ....