Home > Enoxaparin sodium > Itching > Enoxaparin sodium and Itching
Review: could Enoxaparin sodium cause Itching?
Summary: Itching is found among people who take Enoxaparin sodium, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Aspirin, and have Hypertension.
We study 8,367 people who have side effects while taking Enoxaparin sodium from FDA and social media. Among them, 87 have Itching. Find out below who they are, when they have Itching and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Enoxaparin sodium and have Itching >>>
Enoxaparin sodium (latest outcomes from 8,392 users) has active ingredients of enoxaparin sodium. It is often used in blood clots.
Itching (latest reports from 546,293 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 8,366 people reported to have side effects when taking Enoxaparin sodium. Among them, 87 people (1.04%) have Itching.
Time on Enoxaparin sodium when people have Itching * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Itching when taking Enoxaparin sodium * :
Age of people who have Itching when taking Enoxaparin sodium * :
Severity of Itching when taking Enoxaparin sodium ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Itching ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (12 people, 13.79%)
- Pain (8 people, 9.20%)
- Diabetes mellitus (7 people, 8.05%)
- Pruritus (6 people, 6.90%)
- Hyperuricaemia (6 people, 6.90%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (21 people, 24.14%)
- Acetaminophen (20 people, 22.99%)
- Lorazepam (14 people, 16.09%)
- Ramipril (13 people, 14.94%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (13 people, 14.94%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Itching while taking Enoxaparin Sodium?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Enoxaparin sodium and have Itching
- support group for people who take Enoxaparin sodium
- support group for people who have Itching
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can enoxaparin be cause of impotence
(Asked by a 72 year old man who has Erectile Dysfunction, and takes Enoxaparin Sodium)
I was active in sex relationship and performing sufficiently well. Because of a plane trip I was given one injection of Enoxaparin (Clexane' 40mg) for thrombosis prevention. I noticed a lack of libido and impotence . After one month I was given the second injection for the return trip. For the first ...
- Do the side effects of prolia either stop or lessen over the 6 month period between injections?
(Asked by a 67 year old woman who has Back Pain, Acid Reflux, Fatigue, Abdominal Pain, Osteoarthritis Generalised, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine, Itching, Weight Gain, Hot Flush, Musculoskeletal Discomfort, Pain - Abdomen, and takes Feraheme, Pantoprazole, Prolia)
I am wondering if the side effects of Prolia go away or lessen during the six months it is taken for.
- Can acute pre pyloric gastritis cause hemorrhoids?
(Asked by a 30 year old man who has Itching)
Itching,constipation, blood in stools,straining
the sensation of incomplete bowel evacuation.Burning sensation.
- Does anyone have sever itching at night
(Asked by a 75 year old woman who has Itching, and takes Verapamil Hcl)
severe stinging and itching more at night and increased urination during the night. Problem falling asleep and staying asleep. Also have weird dreams and sometimes breathleness
- Lovenox given in muscle of upper arm with bleeding reducing hgb 7 gms. are antibiotics recommended?
(Asked by a 78 year old man who has Loss Of Hgb Of 7 Gms Following Lovenox In Muscle Of Upper Arm, and takes Lovenox)
Following a Lovenox in muscle of right upper arm, I had a serious bleed with hgb dropping 4 gms in 48 hours then going down anoter 2.7.gms. Is there any way this drop could be from other source rather than an active bleed as hospital is suggesting even though they admitted to the medication error.
More questions for: Enoxaparin sodium, Itching
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Rash from eating kale
(Posted by a 32 year old woman who has Itching, Rash Generalised, and takes Kale)
I ate kale for the first time on Monday. I only had a small bowl of fresh mixed green salad, so it wasn't entirely Kale. By Tuesday, I had a small rash on my left hip. I ignored it at first. Thursday evening, I decided to eat a large kale salad with other veggies and salmon, all of which I have ...
- Double vision on levothyroxine
(Posted by a 49 year old woman who has Joint Stiffness, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Itching, Allergy To Food, Allergy To Chemicals, Fatigue - Chronic, Confusional State, Hair Loss, Double Vision, and takes Levothyroxine Sodium)
Diagnosed with under active thyroid in January 2011. Noticed onset of double vision in January 2014. Blurred vision and double vision worsened to such an extent that my glasses prescription has changed three times in less than 7 months. All the symptons I experience are a direct result of taking Le ...
- Bone pain localized to poison ivy rash
(Posted by a 41 year old woman who has Itching, Swelling, Inflammation Localised, Bone Pain Or Tenderness, Poison Ivy - Oak - Sumac Rash, and takes Neem Oil, Rhus Tox, Acetaminophen, Aleve)
I am having a moderate to strong reaction to poison ivy exposure. I have a localized rash with blistering, swelling and inflammation similar to cellulitis. The rash has been progressing for about a week. The blisters are not weeping or oozing. The area is cleaned daily with neem oil soap. Coincid ...
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
(Posted by a 47 year old woman who has Fatigue, Sinusitis Acute, Itching, Cognitive Deterioration, Psoriasis, Anxiety, Restless Leg Syndrome, Frequent Headaches, Nasal Inflammation, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Chronic Insomnia, and takes Levothyroxine Thyroid, Clonazepam, Ambien Cr)
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
- Itching skin caused by taking crestor
(Posted by a 55 year old woman who has Itching, and takes Rosuvastatin Calcium, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Sodium)
After taking Crestor for 4 months or so, raised small spots on my forearms. More itchy evening and night, tried cortisone creams no relief. Dr though it might be due to dry skin, but on researching on the internet found this sort of information pointing to the Crestor as a possible cause. I decided ...
More reviews for: Enoxaparin sodium, Itching
- A study of drug interactions between Norvasc, Calcium Carbonate, Famotidine And Magnesium Hydroxide, Celexa, Clozapine, Lotrimin, Enalapril Maleate, Simvastatin, Lovenox, Albuterol, Lorazepam, Meropenem, Nystatin, Zofran, Oxytocin, Quetiapine Fumarate, Vancomycin Hydrochloride for a patient with Hypertension, Unknown, Depression, Anxiety Disorder, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Bedridden, Lung Disorder, Oral Thrush, Pain, Psychosis, Pneumonia Streptococcal. The patient has Weakness, Agitation, Delusions, Mixed
Comments: was in ICU on ventalator for 14 dyas , moved to regular room for 7 days not getting any better mentally
- A study of drug interactions between Fish Oil, Multivitamin, Opana, Opana Er, Zoloft, Restoril, Pristiq, Enbrel for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol, Enzyme Supplementation, Breakthrough Pain, Psoriatic Arthritis, Depression, Insomnia. The patient has Skin Burning Sensation, Itching, Flank Pain
Comments: Symptoms began 4 days ago with left flank pain and now I have burning, itching, and sensitivity to touch over the area which began 1 day ago.
- A study of drug interactions between Terazosin Hydrochloride, Hydrochlorothiazide, Lisinopril, Warfarin Sodium for a patient with Hypertension, Pulmonary Embolism. The patient has Itching
Comments: saver itching prior to pulmonary embolism continuing after recovery of blood clots
- A study of drug interactions between Famotidine, Prednisone, Vitamin D, B Complex Vitamin, Proair Hfa, Flonase, Acetaminophen, Mucinex, Loratadine, Carafate, Flovent, Ipratropium Bromide, Lovenox for a patient with Hiatal Hernia, Pulmonary Congestion, Lung Squamous Cell Carcinoma Stage Iv, Deficiency Anaemia, Shortness Of Breath, Runny Nose, Pain, Lung/pulmonary Congestion, Esophagitis, Lung Cancer - Non-small Cell, Emphysema, Blood Clots. The patient has Runny Nose, Upper Respiratory Tract Congestion, Malignant Pleural Effusion
Comments: Not sure what to use & not use. Conflicting resources.congestion seems to all come from running nose.
- A study of side effects of Ibuprofen for a patient with Pain. The patient has Itching
Comments: Hives, bruising
More related studies for: Enoxaparin sodium, Itching
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.