Review: could Entocort ec cause Swelling face?
Summary: Swelling face is found among people who take Entocort ec, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Protonix, and have Crohn's disease.
We study 2,460 people who have side effects while taking Entocort ec from FDA and social media. Among them, 33 have Swelling face. Find out below who they are, when they have Swelling face and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Entocort ec and have Swelling face >>>
Entocort ec has active ingredients of budesonide. It is often used in crohn's disease. (latest outcomes from Entocort ec 2,576 users)
Swelling face has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, pain, osteoporosis.(latest reports from Swelling face 19,511 patients)
On Dec, 5, 2014: 2,460 people reported to have side effects when taking Entocort ec. Among them, 33 people (1.34%) have Swelling Face.
Time on Entocort ec when people have Swelling face * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Swelling face||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Swelling face when taking Entocort ec * :
|Swelling face||53.19%||46.81% |
Age of people who have Swelling face when taking Entocort ec * :
|Swelling face||0.00%||0.00%||6.67%||6.67%||6.67%||40.00%||6.67%||33.33% |
Severity of Swelling face when taking Entocort ec ** :
How people recovered from Swelling face ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Crohn's disease (14 people, 42.42%)
- Hypertension (9 people, 27.27%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (5 people, 15.15%)
- Colitis ulcerative (5 people, 15.15%)
- Colitis (4 people, 12.12%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Protonix (15 people, 45.45%)
- Flagyl (14 people, 42.42%)
- Valcyte (14 people, 42.42%)
- Bactrim (14 people, 42.42%)
- Compazine (14 people, 42.42%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Swelling Face while taking Entocort Ec?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Entocort ec and have Swelling Face
- support group for people who take Entocort ec
- support group for people who have Swelling Face
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Budesonide makes me very uncoordinated,should i ask my doctor to lower the dose
while at work as a home health nurse,i bump into things and have trouble keeping my balance.I have falling a few times,and have trouble remembering what my tasks at work
- What is the current treatment for larangospasm?
For two years I have been fighting with larangospasm. I have been hospitalized twice and treated with prednisone as well as nebulizers with albuterol. I had botox injections into my vocal cords last July 2013 and have a straw hanging around my neck for straw breathing. The last "attack" lasted one hour last week and I get approximately two a week now. With the botox injection I could not talk or drink water without it being thickened for six weeks. Is there any other alternative that I can try?
- How are you reacting taking budesinide, humira folic acid and evista along with methotrexate
I have just recently started taking budesonide for collagenous colitis. The hives and flushing started after being on this drug for three weeks. I am wondering if it is a drug interaction, since I did not have these symptoms before adding budesonide to my drug regimen.
- Does long term use of entocort ec cause your adrenal glands to shut down and can the adrenal glands be restarted?
Long term use of Entocort EC has shut down my adrenal glands, can the adrenal gland be restarted?
- a month after having a lymph node removed for mycobacterium avium complex, my daughter got a rash that stings around the area, what is this rash and why?
My daughter has antibacterial vacuum complex. She is only 3, in April she had the affected lymph node removed. Yesterday a rash covered the affected area and she's complaint the rash hurt. I don't know what it could be, she's not on any meds, and she just went to the doctor on Friday everything was ok. The rash is only around where she got surgery.
More questions for: Entocort ec, Swelling face
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Uceris and oral thrush
Took Uceris for the last three weeks. Oral thrush set in after the first 10 days. I put up with it for two additional weeks taking prescription mouth wash and then finally was prescribed fluconazole orsl pill 200mg three days. I stoped taking Uceris and still have the oral thrush. How long can this last?
More reviews for: Entocort ec, Swelling face
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- I have had 2 sinus surgeries over the years. My first was at age 19. My 2nd was 3 years ago. I have been on pulmicort ever since. I am trying to wean myself off of it but am dealing with headaches. My doctor says my sinuses are clear. The pulmicort nasal spray makes me feel very emotional. I ...
- I was diagnosed in November 2010 with collagenous colitis - I was put on Entecort EC - 3 3mg tablets each morning. I could not afford, and still cannot afford this drug (over $2200 per month) I switched to Budesonide, 3 3mg tablets per day. It works good, but I also take indomethicin for inflammati ...
- I was using Pulmicort Flexhaler for 3 months and I started loosing my sense of smell and taste. These senses were replaced by an overwhelming sense of a taste/smell like almonds and brocholi. It perminates every breath. even water smells like it.
- I had Pan ulverative colitis since 2000. two years ago had bad pain in joints, back neck. and was diagnosed with fibromyalgia
this year the dr diagnosed me as lupus
he gave me neoral since 2 months and i am not getting any better
burning sensation in hands and feet all day and night
cant s ...
- recently diagnosed with sinus trachycardia. Every day nauseus. Elevated white blood count, normaly low blood pressure, last taken 126/84 Have had problems with medications before- nsaids took two 8 hours apart in hospital tranfusion. Adverse reactions to all chlorestrol medications.
More related studies for: Entocort ec, Swelling face
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.