Entocort ec and Swelling face - from FDA reports
Swelling face is found among people who take Entocort ec, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Humira, and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Swelling face with Entocort ec. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,675 people who have side effects when taking Entocort ec from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 05, 2017
2,675 people reported to have side effects when taking Entocort ec.
Among them, 36 people (1.35%) have Swelling face
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Entocort ec when people have Swelling face *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Swelling face when taking Entocort ec *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have Swelling face when taking Entocort ec *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 2.94 %
- 20-29: 5.88 %
- 30-39: 8.82 %
- 40-49: 26.47 %
- 50-59: 14.71 %
- 60+: 41.18 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (7 people, 19.44%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (6 people, 16.67%)
- Arthritis (4 people, 11.11%)
- Ulcerative Colitis (3 people, 8.33%)
- Insomnia (2 people, 5.56%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Humira (9 people, 25.00%)
- Zometa (8 people, 22.22%)
- Novolog (8 people, 22.22%)
- Flexeril (8 people, 22.22%)
- Bactrim (8 people, 22.22%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Joint Pain (15 people, 41.67%)
- Insomnia (13 people, 36.11%)
- High Blood Pressure (13 people, 36.11%)
- Fever (13 people, 36.11%)
- Diarrhea (11 people, 30.56%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Swelling face when taking Entocort ec?
- Check symptoms - is swelling face caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsSwelling face and drugs with ingredients of budesonide.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSwelling face and Entocort ec from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Entocort ec has active ingredients of budesonide. It is often used in crohn's disease. (latest outcomes from Entocort ec 2,889 users)
Swelling face has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, pain, depression (latest reports from 35,275 Swelling face patients).
Browse all side effects of Entocort eca b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Swelling faceSwelling face
Could your condition cause Swelling faceSwelling face
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
I have been on anastrazole since early 2013 and per by oncologist in December, I've got "one more year" to go on taking it. So hopeful I can stop by the end of 2017. I combat the joint aches and fatigue with routine exercise but my facial puffiness has gotten worse over time, and really bums ...
My eyes, lips, nose, cheeks, all my face is swollen horribly. Have been taking benadryl as a sleep aid for months. Anyone else have this problem? How long does it take, once medicine is stopped, for swelling to go away?
After taking plavix for four months my face swelled. Doctors thought it was an autoimmune disease. After developing bruises I searched online side effects of plavix and learned that swelling of the face was also a side effect of taking plavix. Now I'm wondering if this is the reason for my ...
I am a new patient of benlysta, I took my 1st infusion about 2 weeks ago. I feel better, not as tired any more, but 2 or 3 days after the infusion my face, around checks and eyes, started to get swollen. I called my doctor and she gave me some medications for the swellness. Did anyone else have ...