Erlotinib hydrochloride and Platelet count abnormal - from FDA reports
Platelet count abnormal is found among people who take Erlotinib hydrochloride, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Gemcitabine, and have Adenocarcinoma pancreas. This review analyzes which people have Platelet count abnormal with Erlotinib hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4,447 people who have side effects when taking Erlotinib hydrochloride from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 20, 2017
4,447 people reported to have side effects when taking Erlotinib hydrochloride.
Among them, 7 people (0.16%) have Platelet count abnormal
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Erlotinib hydrochloride when people have Platelet count abnormal *:
- < 1 month: 33.33 %
- 1 - 6 months: 66.67 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Platelet count abnormal when taking Erlotinib hydrochloride *:
- female: 85.71 %
- male: 14.29 %
Age of people who have Platelet count abnormal when taking Erlotinib hydrochloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Adenocarcinoma Pancreas (3 people, 42.86%)
- Pancreatic Carcinoma Metastatic (1 person, 14.29%)
- Pancreatic Carcinoma (1 person, 14.29%)
- Myelodysplastic Syndrome (1 person, 14.29%)
- Lung Cancer - Non-Small Cell (1 person, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Gemcitabine (5 people, 71.43%)
- Gemcitabine Hydrochloride (1 person, 14.29%)
- Digoxin (1 person, 14.29%)
- Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate (1 person, 14.29%)
- Aspirin (1 person, 14.29%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fatigue (4 people, 57.14%)
- Hyponatremia (3 people, 42.86%)
- Hypocalcaemia (3 people, 42.86%)
- Haemoglobin Decreased (3 people, 42.86%)
- Fever (3 people, 42.86%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Platelet count abnormal when taking Erlotinib hydrochloride?
- Check symptoms - is platelet count abnormal caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsPlatelet count abnormal and drugs with ingredients of erlotinib hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePlatelet count abnormal and Erlotinib hydrochloride from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Erlotinib hydrochloride has active ingredients of erlotinib hydrochloride. (latest outcomes from Erlotinib hydrochloride 4,459 users)
Platelet count abnormal
Platelet count abnormal has been reported by people with idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura (itp), hepatitis c, high blood pressure, haemolytic uraemic syndrome (latest reports from 3,248 Platelet count abnormal patients).