Home > Erythromycin > Increased appetite > Erythromycin and Increased appetite
Review: could Erythromycin cause Increased appetite (Appetite - increased)?
Summary: Increased appetite is found among people who take Erythromycin, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, also take medication Zyprexa, and have Bipolar disorder.
We study 1,431 people who have side effects while taking Erythromycin from FDA and social media. Among them, 7 have Increased appetite. Find out below who they are, when they have Increased appetite and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Erythromycin and have Increased appetite >>>
Erythromycin (latest outcomes from 1,723 users) has active ingredients of erythromycin. It is often used in acne.
Increased appetite (increased appetite is when you want to eat much more often or in larger quantities than your body requires) (latest reports from 59,613 patients) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, depression, quit smoking, high blood pressure, bipolar disorder.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 1,428 people reported to have side effects when taking Erythromycin. Among them, 7 people (0.49%) have Increased Appetite.
Time on Erythromycin when people have Increased appetite * :
Gender of people who have Increased appetite when taking Erythromycin * :
|Increased appetite||85.71%||14.29% |
Age of people who have Increased appetite when taking Erythromycin * :
|Increased appetite||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||28.57%||0.00%||42.86%||28.57%||0.00% |
Severity of Increased appetite when taking Erythromycin ** :
How people recovered from Increased appetite ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Bipolar disorder (3 people, 42.86%)
- Bipolar i disorder (1 people, 14.29%)
- Contraception (1 people, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zyprexa (6 people, 85.71%)
- Paxil (6 people, 85.71%)
- Zantac (6 people, 85.71%)
- Risperdal (3 people, 42.86%)
- Antabuse (3 people, 42.86%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Increased Appetite while taking Erythromycin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Erythromycin and have Increased Appetite
- support group for people who take Erythromycin
- support group for people who have Increased Appetite
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Are an increase in appetite & tiredness side effects of the birth control tri-sprintec?
(Asked by a 23 year old woman who has Weight Gain, Increased Appetite, and takes Tri-sprintec)
In the past I have taken the birth control Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo and have never had any problems. I just switched to the generic brand, Tri-sprintec. I have now officially been taking Tri-Sprintec for 2 months. I recently started to notice that my appetite has increased and I've been eating A LOT more ...
- Hunger from tylenol and coedine?
(Asked by a 17 year old girl who has Hunger, Drowsiness, and takes Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3)
I'm 17 years old and I started taking Acetaminophen w/ Codeine No. 3 for pain due to complications from wisdom tooth extraction (I had two dry sockets and one of them was infected). I don't have any known allergies to medication, though I do take about 10 different medications for severe season all ...
- Does donepezil cause increased appetite?
(Asked by a 70 year old woman who has Excessive Hunger, and takes Donepezil)
I WOULD SIMPLY LIKE TO KNOW IF DONEPEZIL CAUSES AN INCREASE IN APPETITE!!
WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR ANSWER SOON AND APPRECIATE YOUR TIME. THANK YOU VERY MUCH
FOR YOUR HELP!!!!
- Does erythromycin cause pain in ribs ?!
(Asked by a 19 year old girl who has Medications To Have At Home, I Have An Ear And Throat Infection, and takes Erythromycin)
i have been taking erythromycin for two days now this is my second day , i have an ear and throat infection after taking the medication i had a terrible headache my throat pain is a bit better though i can feel that but i woke up this morning and i feel pain in my ribs when i take a deep br ...
- Does erythromicin cause restless leg syndrome
(Asked by a 19 year old girl who has Restless Leg Syndrome, and takes Erythromycin)
I am suffering with restless leg syndrome at night. My legs ache and feel tingly and restless it is affecting my spleep. Do you think this is linked to my erythromicin that I am taking?
More questions for: Erythromycin, Increased appetite
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Illosone adverse effect
(Posted by a 38 year old woman who has Thrombocytopenic Purpura, and takes Erythromycin)
When I was a child I had a chest infection and was placed on Illosone (a variant of erythromycin in same class as Biaxin). As a result of this medication I was found to have developed Thrombocytopenia purpura. At the time my teachers were certain I was being hit at home by my parents after a smack o ...
More reviews for: Erythromycin, Increased appetite
- A study of side effects of Erythromycin for a patient with Chest Infection. The patient has Jaundice - Yellow Skin (a yellowish pigmentation of the skin)
Comments: I have gilberts syndrome and aren't sure whether to take erythromycin for a infection
- A study of side effects of Erythromycin for a patient with Stds. The patient has Blisters On Neck Of Penis, Itching Penis, Pain Urethra And Left Testicle
Comments: painful tongue and low back pain, painful eyes
- A study of drug interactions between Senna, Lactulose, Gaviscon, Paracetamol, Omeprazole, Ondansertron Hydrochloride, Oxycodone Hydrochloride, Erythromycin for a patient with Constipation, Heartburn, Pain, Acid Reflux, Serum Sickness, Pain - Swallowing (burning), Mastectomy. The patient has Copper Taste
Comments: I am also on another oxycodone a slow releasing one every 12 hours please can you help with this copper taste and how I can get rid of it
- A study of side effects of Erythromycin for a patient with Flea Bite. The patient has Menstruation Delayed (late menstruation cycle)
Comments: Started using that medication on Thursday 9th October and my period date was on 17th of October two days delayed
- A study of drug interactions between Armour Thyroid, Oxycontin, Adderall, Diazepam, Ambien, Latuda for a patient with Hypothyroidism, Pain - Back, Add, Muscle Relaxant Therapy, Sleepy, Chronic Depression. The patient has Hunger
Comments: Have had extreme increase in appetite since beginning drug...6 weeks ago
More related studies for: Erythromycin, Increased appetite
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Methimazole and Thrombophlebitis
- Zyprexa and Infertility
- Biotin and Vaginal Discharge
- Gynaecomastia and Atenolol
- Metallic Taste and Nitroglycerin
- Can i take melatonin if i take prograf?
I take Prograf to prevent organ rejection in a liver trans ... (1 hour ago)
- What medication can i add to viibryd
Answer: I have, ADHD, depression, anxiety and recently diagnosed w ... (5 hours ago)
- What would be alternative for oxycontin 10 mg tablets?
Urine retention , I wake up with chronic pain in my lower ... (7 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- A really bad day ritalin+orange juice
I took Ritaline, then Orange juice. I couldn't do my exam ... (1 hour ago)
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (6 hours ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Pantoprazole, Clonidine, Cymbalta, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Alprazolam, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Opana Er, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Augmentin '875' for a 57-year old man who has Heartburn, High Blood Pressure, Fibromyalgia, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Anxiety And Stress, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Pain, Surgery (14 minutes ago)
- Tylenol W/ Codeine for a 25-year old woman who has TMD (1 hour ago)
- Citalopram Hydrobromide, Ativan, Budesonide for a 56-year old woman who has Anxiety, Colitis Microscopic (2 hours ago)