Home > Escitalopram oxalate > Night sweats > Escitalopram oxalate and Night sweats
Review: could Escitalopram oxalate cause Night sweats?
We study 3,630 people who have side effects while taking Escitalopram oxalate from FDA and social media. Among them, 16 have Night sweats. Find out below who they are, when they have Night sweats and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Escitalopram oxalate and have Night sweats >>>
Escitalopram oxalate (latest outcomes from 3,813 users) has active ingredients of escitalopram oxalate. It is often used in depression.
Night sweats (sweating in night) (latest reports from 77,860 patients) has been reported by people with depression, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, high blood pressure, osteoporosis.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 3,630 people reported to have side effects when taking Escitalopram oxalate. Among them, 16 people (0.44%) have Night Sweats.
Time on Escitalopram oxalate when people have Night sweats * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Night sweats||44.44%||44.44%||0.00%||11.11%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Night sweats when taking Escitalopram oxalate * :
|Night sweats||73.68%||26.32% |
Age of people who have Night sweats when taking Escitalopram oxalate * :
|Night sweats||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||16.67%||22.22%||11.11%||11.11%||38.89% |
Severity of Night sweats when taking Escitalopram oxalate ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Night sweats||0.00%||33.33%||66.67%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Night sweats ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Night sweats||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Narcolepsy (5 people, 31.25%)
- Depression (5 people, 31.25%)
- Major depression (4 people, 25.00%)
- Hepatitis c (2 people, 12.50%)
- Alcohol use (2 people, 12.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Xyrem (5 people, 31.25%)
- Modafinil (2 people, 12.50%)
- Simcor (2 people, 12.50%)
- Ribavirin (2 people, 12.50%)
- Peginterferon alfa-2a (2 people, 12.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Night Sweats while taking Escitalopram Oxalate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Escitalopram oxalate and have Night Sweats
- support group for people who take Escitalopram oxalate
- support group for people who have Night Sweats
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Escitalopram oxalate, Night sweats
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Severe night sweats and hot flashes with cymbalta?
I am 24 years old and I have been having severe night sweats for about the last 2 and a half years. I have been on Cymbalta for about 4 and a half years. These night sweats are so severe that I typically wake up 2-4 times a night drenched in sweat where I have to change the sheets, get a new blanket ...
- Lexapro and memory loss
I actually have no idea what other medicine I was on the week I took Lexapro, it was back at the end of February 2014 right before I checked myself into the psych hospital. I formed no memory for a whole week just because of one drug! My friends and family tell me what happened that week and I have ...
- Patients having false positives while on remeron
I have had a few patients complain they are failing drug tests for Amphetamines while on remeron, and have claimed to have not used any type of Amphetamine or any (Mixed Salts). These patients are all or were on probation, parole, or under some stipulation. Iv realized most of these patients are tak ...
- Yes, lexapro does cause tinnitus!
Whenever I forget to take my Lexapro in the morning, I get a high pitched ringing in my ears which starts around 1:00 pm, which won't go away until a few hours after I take the drug. Once I was out of the medication and I almost screamed because the ringing got so bad! I don't think it is as "rare" ...
- Lithium constipation and tremor
After taking Lithium Carb for about three months, I realize I've been moderately constipated for several weeks. I also have been nauseous and suddenly realize that it's probably related to the nausea and maybe the cause of it.
- Fibromyalgia & related health issues
Fibromyalgia dx after pregnancy of only child at 42/other dx followed and seem to be in conjunction. heart issues did not appear until after the use of fibro meds- cymbalta, lyrica, neurontin, and more. had 1 seizure believed to be related to seretonin syndrome/years and years of mistreatment by doc ...
- Epilepsy and depression drug side effects
42yo male having infrequent seizures since he was 19yo.
Was recently placed on Neurontin and Topamax after a single seizure. This combination of meds appeared to increase the frequency of seizures ( from 1 every few years unmedicated, to 1 every month ). Dosage being increased after each seizure. ...
More reviews for: Escitalopram oxalate, Night sweats
On eHealthMe, Escitalopram Oxalate (escitalopram oxalate) is often used for depression. Find out below the conditions Escitalopram Oxalate is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Escitalopram Oxalate used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
More related studies for: Escitalopram oxalate, Night sweats
Recent Escitalopram oxalate related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Lexapro, Fetzima for a 43-year old man who has Depression
- Comparions of Lexapro, Paxil, Zoloft for a 54-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Lexapro, Buspar, Xanax, Lyrica for a 39-year old man who has Agoraphobia
- Comparions of Lexapro, Zoloft for a 26-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Paxil, Lexapro, Prozac for a 29-year old woman who has Panic Disorder
- Comparions of Sertraline, Escitalopram for a 26-year old woman who has Generalised Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Simvastatin, Amphetamine Salt Combo, Escitalopram, Lamotrigine, Depakote for a 61-year old man who has Bipolar Ii Disorder
- Comparions of Wellbutrin, Lexapro for a 53-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Ativan, Lexapro, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Gemcitabine, Taxotere for a 60-year old woman who has Sarcoma Uterus
- Comparions of Wellbutrin, Lexapro, Celexa, Zoloft for a 25-year old woman who has Depression
More related comparison studies for: Escitalopram oxalate, Night sweats
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.