Home > Esomeprazole magnesium > Burning mouth syndrome > Esomeprazole magnesium and Burning mouth syndrome
Review: could Esomeprazole magnesium cause Burning mouth syndrome?
We study 4,528 people who have side effects while taking Esomeprazole magnesium from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Burning mouth syndrome and more.
Esomeprazole magnesium (latest outcomes from 4,588 users) has active ingredients of esomeprazole magnesium. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease.
Burning mouth syndrome
Burning mouth syndrome (pain in the mouth and burning sensation on tongue) (latest reports from 1,740 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, depression, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, sleep disorder.
On Nov, 1, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Burning Mouth Syndrome while taking Esomeprazole Magnesium?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Esomeprazole magnesium
- support group for people who have Burning Mouth Syndrome
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Esomeprazole magnesium, Burning mouth syndrome
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Who cares about the patient?
I can't believe I'm still alive but quality of life is greatly diminished and no one cares. Not one doctor cares about how this one dr. prescribed all these drugs over a period of 5 years and I lost everything. I flat-lined sept 18, 2005 and was told by dr there in er that I would live 1-5 years an ...
- Spiriva caused me to swell up like a hippo.
My Doctor prescribed spiriva to help me breathe due to asthma/cold. I never smoked but my parents and friends were heavy smokers. I used the spiriva 3 times. Once a day for 3 days then I started swelling in my ankles and the swelling continued until my face, hands arms... basically I was so swollen ...
- Apple cider vinegar does work in place of nexium.
I took the maximum dose of drugs from I was 4 years old to control my conditions. I was, until recently, on Nexium 70mg per day.
I went cold turkey and started instead to take apple cider vinegar with the mother. I remain off all medication and I am able to control my symptoms using 1 tablespn 3 ...
- Nexium and feeling cold
I took Nexium (1 40mg capsule) and approximately 45 minutes later, I felt extremely cold. I could not get warm, even though I put on a polartec jacket and sat near a heater.
I also was extremely nauseated at the same time.
About 30 minutes after the incident began, it ended. I no longer was ...
- Nexium and pancreatitis
I was hospitalized twice with pancreatitis. It also caused an e-coli kidney infection. My major symptom is a throb in my abdomen which has lessened greatly since I stopped taking Nexium.
More reviews for: Esomeprazole magnesium, Burning mouth syndrome
On eHealthMe, Esomeprazole Magnesium (esomeprazole magnesium) is often used for gastroesophageal reflux disease. Find out below the conditions Esomeprazole Magnesium is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Esomeprazole Magnesium used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Esomeprazole magnesium, Burning mouth syndrome
Recent Esomeprazole magnesium related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Ambien, Nexium, Carafate, Dilaudid for a 41-year old woman who has Hip Pain
- Comparions of Nexium, Prilosec Otc for a 53-year old woman who has Acid Reflux
- Comparions of Nexium, Pantoprazole, Omeprazole, Benicar Hct for a 55-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Nexium, Zantac for a 62-year old woman who has Helicobacter Pylori
- Comparions of Levothyroxine Sodium, Nexium for a 67-year old woman who has Barrett's Esophagus
- Comparions of Nexium, Dexilant for a 21-year old woman who has Gastroparesis
- Comparions of Dexilant, Nexium, Protonix for a 77-year old man who has Gastritis
- Comparions of Aciphex, Dexilant, Nexium for a 65-year old woman who has Acid Reflux
- Comparions of Nexium, Dexilant for a 74-year old man who has GERD
- Comparions of Nexium, Prilosec for a 71-year old woman who has Acid Reflux
More related comparison studies for: Esomeprazole magnesium, Burning mouth syndrome
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (2 hours ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (2 hours ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (6 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (6 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (9 hours ago)
- Lemon Scented Verbena
- Liposarcoma Metastatic
- Iga Nephropathy Bergers Disease
- Clear Eye