Review: could Esomeprazole magnesium cause Burning mouth syndrome?
Summary: there is no Burning mouth syndrome reported by people who take Esomeprazole magnesium yet.
We study 4,528 people who have side effects while taking Esomeprazole magnesium from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Burning mouth syndrome and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Esomeprazole magnesium and have Burning mouth syndrome >>>
Esomeprazole magnesium has active ingredients of esomeprazole magnesium. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from 4,589 Esomeprazole magnesium users)
Burning mouth syndrome
Burning mouth syndrome (pain in the mouth and burning sensation on tongue) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, depression, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, sleep disorder. (latest reports from 367 Burning mouth syndrome patients)
On Apr, 19, 2015: No report is found
Get connected: join our support group of esomeprazole magnesium and burning mouth syndrome on
Do you have Burning Mouth Syndrome while taking Esomeprazole Magnesium?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Esomeprazole magnesium
- support group for people who have Burning Mouth Syndrome
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Lipitor, Nexium, Maxzide for a 64-year old man with High Blood Cholesterol, Gerd, Hypertension. The patient has Sciatica, Weight Gain, Fatigue
- A study of drug interactions between Nexium, Toprol-xl, Hydrochlorothiazide for a 56-year old woman with GERD, Tachycardia, Edema. The patient has Nausea
- A study of drug interactions between Nexium, Escitalopram for a 22-year old woman with Acid Reflux, Generalised Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Urinary Frequency Or Urgency, Urine Iron Increased
- A study of side effects of Nexium for a 50-year old man with Gastric Ulcer Surgery. The patient has Dizziness Aggravated, Fatigue - Chronic
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Amlodipine Besylate, Nexium for a 55-year old woman with Pain, High Blood Pressure, Acid Reflux. The patient has Increased Thirst, Dry Skin, Diarrhea, Skin Rash, Hair Loss
Recent Esomeprazole magnesium related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.