Home > Estradiol > Anxiety > Estradiol and Anxiety
Review: could Estradiol cause Anxiety (Stress and anxiety)?
We study 4,387 people who have side effects while taking Estradiol from FDA and social media. Among them, 119 have Anxiety. Find out below who they are, when they have Anxiety and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Estradiol and have Anxiety >>>
Estradiol (latest outcomes from 4,819 users) has active ingredients of estradiol. It is often used in hormone replacement therapy.
Anxiety (latest reports from 1,270,394 patients) has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, quit smoking, multiple sclerosis, pain.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 4,387 people reported to have side effects when taking Estradiol. Among them, 119 people (2.71%) have Anxiety.
Time on Estradiol when people have Anxiety * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Anxiety when taking Estradiol * :
Severity of Anxiety when taking Estradiol ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Anxiety ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hormone replacement therapy (21 people, 17.65%)
- Bipolar disorder (15 people, 12.61%)
- Depression (12 people, 10.08%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (10 people, 8.40%)
- Menopausal symptoms (9 people, 7.56%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Premarin (28 people, 23.53%)
- Provera (22 people, 18.49%)
- Clonazepam (22 people, 18.49%)
- Temazepam (19 people, 15.97%)
- Prempro (19 people, 15.97%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Anxiety while taking Estradiol?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Estradiol and have Anxiety
- support group for people who take Estradiol
- support group for people who have Anxiety
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Has anybody had multi lobar pneumonia from reaction to methotrexate?
Bilateral multilobar pneumonia - rheumatologist considers it was caused by a reaction to methotrexate I was taking for ankylosing spondylitis and I was lucky to survive. Anyone have this and later shown to have scarring of the lungs?
- Propanolol & xanax overdose?
I took 3x the dosage on each. I tried to throw up after but I only saw 1 propranolol come out. What should I watch for to know if I should see a doctor?
- How often is parkinson's disease confused with chronic lyme diseasse?
Back in the early 1950s I had the joy and privilege of spending a couple of summers on Cape Cod. As a kid, a lot of that time was spent playing in the grove of poplar trees and bramble behind the house. I clearly remember numerous buried tics, some of which resulted in a circular ring around the t ...
More questions for: Estradiol, Anxiety
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Zoplicine /and /xanax taken together
I am wondering if zopocline is compatible with Xanax. I have taken the together and had no adverse effects. Has any had this experience?
- Lipitor and panic attack insomnia
My doctor put me on generic lipitor my triglycerides were slightly high 158 vs 150 goal and cholesterol not bad 128/28 although my ratio is bad. After less than a week on the medicine I woke up at 3 am wide awake and unable to calm down. I had anxiety issues several years go but have been off t ...
- Prednisone side effects
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
More reviews for: Estradiol, Anxiety
On eHealthMe, Estradiol (estradiol) is often used for hormone replacement therapy. Find out below the conditions Estradiol is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Estradiol used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Tylenol, Aleve, Ibuprofen, Excedrin, Fluticasone Propionate, Methocarbamol, Maxalt, Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Abilify, Omeprazole, Atenolol, Daytrana, Clonazepam, Lamictal, Estradiol, Acyclovir for a patient with Pain, Allergies, Muscle Spasms, Migraine, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Bipolar Disorder, Gerd, High Blood Pressure, Irregular Heartbeat, Racing Heart, Panic Attacks, Chronic Depression, Anxiety Disorder, Menopause, Genital Herpes. The patient has Suicidal Thoughts, Irritability, Anxiety, Depression, Fatigue
- A study of drug interactions between Nabumetone, Probiotics, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Oxycodone, Xanax, Estradiol, Soma, Wellbutrin Xl, Zoloft for a patient with Chronic Pain, Nausea In The Morning - Females, Insomnia, Anxiety, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, Muscle Spasms, Depression. The patient has Acne, Eye Redness, Headache, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Herpes Virus Infection, Chronic Pain, Depression
- A study of side effects of Vagifem for a patient with Treatment - Vaginal Dryness. The patient has Anxiety, Heart Rate Increased
More related studies for: Estradiol, Anxiety
Recent Estradiol related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Estradiol, Anxiety
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (26 minutes ago)
- Xarelto for a 68-year old man who has DVT (35 minutes ago)
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Lithium Carbonate and Vivid Nightmare
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (6 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (7 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (10 hours ago)
- Tuberculosis Reactivated
- Numbness And Tingling
- Iritic Melanoma
- Hepatamine 8