Home > Estradiol > Bad dreams > Estradiol and Bad dreams
Review: could Estradiol cause Bad dreams (Nightmares)?
We study 4,387 people who have side effects while taking Estradiol from FDA and social media. Among them, 15 have Bad dreams. Find out below who they are, when they have Bad dreams and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Estradiol and have Bad dreams >>>
Estradiol (latest outcomes from 4,819 users) has active ingredients of estradiol. It is often used in hormone replacement therapy.
Bad dreams (unpleasant dreams) (latest reports from 86,349 patients) has been reported by people with quit smoking, depression, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure, pain.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 4,377 people reported to have side effects when taking Estradiol. Among them, 15 people (0.34%) have Bad Dreams.
Time on Estradiol when people have Bad dreams * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Bad dreams||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Bad dreams when taking Estradiol * :
|Bad dreams||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||0.00%||60.00%||20.00% |
Severity of Bad dreams when taking Estradiol ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Bad dreams||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Bad dreams ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (3 people, 20.00%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (3 people, 20.00%)
- Bronchitis (2 people, 13.33%)
- Convulsion (1 people, 6.67%)
- Depression (1 people, 6.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lyrica (4 people, 26.67%)
- Propranolol hydrochloride (3 people, 20.00%)
- Fentanyl (3 people, 20.00%)
- Morphine sulfate (3 people, 20.00%)
- Zolpidem tartrate (3 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bad Dreams while taking Estradiol?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Estradiol and have Bad Dreams
- support group for people who take Estradiol
- support group for people who have Bad Dreams
Comments from related studies:
From this study (11 months ago):
Ever since I started the Fentanyl and Diazepam I have had very vivid nightmares. I also seem angry a lot. Before taking these medicines I never remembered my dreams at all.
From this study (2 years ago):
Karen on Jun, 13, 2012:
Started having bad dreams 1 day after taking estrace
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- I cannot get a direct answer from any of my drs.,is my sciatic pain caused by my interstitail cystitus?
I have had interstitail cystitus for almost four years now.I have been on every kind of drug,other than pain pills.I will not take them,I don't believe in them they only mask the problem and cause addiction.of course,just my belief.I have had d.s.m.o. repetitively for first year and a half twice a w ...
- Timing of taking wellbutrin xl 300 with diovan 80
I take levoxyl when waking up. After eating breakfast usually I take wellbutrin, diovan, and vitamin d together. If taking adderall, I would take at this time. Sometimes red yeast rice in morning, sometimes later in the day. Estradiol is taken before bed. Is it OK to take wellbutrin and diovan toget ...
- Does flecainide cause bad dreams
I have been taking Flecainide for A.Fib and flutter for a year and a half and it is working extremely well in controlling those problems. However, I seem to have more bad dreams than before I started taking Flecainide. I am wondering if others have experienced the same problem. I also take metrp ...
More questions for: Estradiol, Bad dreams
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
- My ex-boyfriend's effexor effects
In my fifth year of living with my ex-boyfriend, he began taking Effexor and soon developed urinary incontinence, kidney failure and nightmares or night terrors so severe that he frequently screamed for prolonged periods, flailed and threw punches in his sleep. Upon ceasing to take Effexor, his sle ...
- Ultracent caused nightmare
I had the worst nightmare I have had since I was a child. Probably the worst one I've had ever. I woke up crying and was thrashing around in my sleep. I'm currently to terrified to move from my bed. Just a fair warning.
More reviews for: Estradiol, Bad dreams
On eHealthMe, Estradiol (estradiol) is often used for hormone replacement therapy. Find out below the conditions Estradiol is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Estradiol used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vitamin D, Atorvastatin Calcium, Methadone Hydrochloride, Indomethacin for a 39-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Pain, Gout (23 minutes ago)
- Haloperidol for a 61-year old woman who has Generalised Anxiety Disorder (39 minutes ago)
- Iron Dextran, Vitamin B12, Methadone Hydrochloride, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Nuvigil for a 46-year old woman who has Anemia, Anemia - B12 Deficiency, Neuropathy, Depression, Narcolepsy (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Vitamin D and Painful Response To Normal Stimuli
- Toe Swelling and Indomethacin
- Toe Swelling and Gout
- Methadone Hydrochloride and Toe Swelling
- Toe Swelling and Pain
Recent user comments
- "Diagnosed with Gout about 5 weeks ago,Prescribed Indo ... " (24 minutes ago)
- "I did call my doctors office about it and they deny k ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I have been experiencing some chest discomfort on and ... " (8 hours ago)
- Acne Cosmetica
- Urination Difficulty With Flow
- Endometrial Cancer
- Respiratory Sighs