Estradiol and Retching - from FDA reports
Retching is reported only by a few people who take Estradiol. We study 5,975 people who have side effects while taking Estradiol from FDA. Among them, 4 have Retching. Find out below who they are, when they have Retching and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 13, 2017
5,975 people reported to have side effects when taking Estradiol.
Among them, 4 people (0.07%) have Retching
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Retching when taking Estradiol *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Retching when taking Estradiol *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 50 %
- 50-59: 50 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (1 person, 25.00%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (1 person, 25.00%)
- Migraine (1 person, 25.00%)
- Metastases To Ovary (1 person, 25.00%)
- Acromegaly (1 person, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Synthroid (2 people, 50.00%)
- Relpax (1 person, 25.00%)
- Lantus (1 person, 25.00%)
- Gabapentin (1 person, 25.00%)
- Dexamethasone (1 person, 25.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (3 people, 75.00%)
- Diarrhea (3 people, 75.00%)
- Weight Decreased (2 people, 50.00%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (2 people, 50.00%)
- Indigestion (2 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Retching when taking Estradiol?
- Check symptoms - is retching caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsRetching and drugs with ingredients of estradiol.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeRetching and Estradiol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Estradiol has active ingredients of estradiol. It is often used in hormone replacement therapy. (latest outcomes from Estradiol 6,953 users)
Retching (strong involuntary effort to vomit) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, multiple sclerosis, depression, type 2 diabetes (latest reports from 12,102 Retching patients).
Browse all side effects of Estradiola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with RetchingRetching
Could your condition cause RetchingRetching
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I've been taking Triamterene-Hctz for 3 years. My MD put me on it because my knees were swollen and sore. We'd just moved and I did a lot of physical work moving and lifting boxes. I continued to take it because I lost about 25 lbs. Then I tried to stop it and noticed that it was difficult to ...
User reviews to the study
Hi everyone! I'm 49. I was doing fine going through menopause with natural creams. I have suffered from migraines for 30 years. The migraines were getting out of control so my doctor decided to try hormone replacement. Bingo! A estrogen patch was the answer. However, 6 months later, I've gained ...
Triglycerides rose to >1300 while taking pantoprazole for peptic ulcer. This occurred within 3 months of starting pantoprazole. Within one month of cessation of pantoprazole, triglycerides lowered to 275.
Hi everyone. I am a 50 year young woman and have been taking metformin and estradiol for about 2 months now. I have been experiencing severe nosebleeds, then once the nosebleed has stopped I then get a really bad headache, OUCH! Is there anyone else that is having this problem, and if so I ...