Review: could Estradiol cause Sweating - excessive (Hyperhidrosis)?
Summary: Sweating - excessive is found among people who take Estradiol, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Lasix, and have Diabetes.
We study 4,414 people who have side effects while taking Estradiol from FDA and social media. Among them, 48 have Sweating - excessive. Find out below who they are, when they have Sweating - excessive and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Estradiol and have Sweating - excessive >>>
Estradiol has active ingredients of estradiol. It is often used in hormone replacement therapy. (latest outcomes from 4,850 Estradiol users)
Sweating - excessive
Sweating - excessive (abnormally increased sweating) has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 42,868 Sweating - excessive patients)
On Apr, 18, 2015: 4,414 people reported to have side effects when taking Estradiol. Among them, 48 people (1.09%) have Sweating - Excessive.
Time on Estradiol when people have Sweating - excessive * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Sweating - excessive||0.00%||60.00%||0.00%||0.00%||40.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Sweating - excessive when taking Estradiol * :
|Sweating - excessive||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||6.82%||25.00%||36.36%||31.82% |
Severity of Sweating - excessive when taking Estradiol ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Sweating - excessive||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00% |
How people recovered from Sweating - excessive ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Sweating - excessive||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Diabetes mellitus (8 people, 16.67%)
- Depression (7 people, 14.58%)
- Pain (5 people, 10.42%)
- Anxiety (3 people, 6.25%)
- Fibromyalgia (3 people, 6.25%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lasix (9 people, 18.75%)
- Xanax (9 people, 18.75%)
- Synthroid (8 people, 16.67%)
- Lantus (8 people, 16.67%)
- Lactulose (7 people, 14.58%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of estradiol and sweating - excessive on
Do you have Sweating - Excessive while taking Estradiol?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Estradiol and have Sweating - Excessive
- support group for people who take Estradiol
- support group for people who have Sweating - Excessive
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Estrace, Ambien Cr, Cymbalta, Buspar, Acyclovir, Klonopin, Trileptal for a 36-year old woman with Postmenopause, Insomnia, Depression Postmenopausal, Anxiety Disorder, Herpes Simplex - Genital, Mood Stabilizer. The patient has Emotional Disorder, Mental Status Changes, Fatigue, Stretch Marks, Weight Gain - Unintentional, Buffalo Hump
- A study of drug interactions between Bisacodyl, Esomeprazole Sodium for a 22-year old man with Bowel Incontinence, Indigestion. The patient has Hunger, Sweating - Excessive, Flatulence (flatus), Nausea, Breathing - Rapid And Deep, Hyperacidity, Bowel Obstruction
- A study of side effects of Estradiol for a 62-year old woman with Menopausal Symptoms. The patient has Breast Cancer Stage I
- A study of drug interactions between Simvastatin, Estradiol, Atenolol, Hydrochlorothiazide for a 70-year old woman with High Blood Cholesterol, Postmenopause, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Shoulder Blade Pain, Pain - Shoulder, Tingling And Numbness
- A study of drug interactions between Lutein, CoQ-10, Saccharomyces Boulardii, Vitamin B12, Chelated Magnesium, Vitamin D, Levaquin, Escitalopram, Atorvastatin Calcium, Climara, Levothyroxine Sodium for a 56-year old woman with Vision Problems, Cardiovascular Antioxidant, Lack Of Regular Bowel Movements, Low Energy, Muscle Pain, C4 Level, Infection, Depression, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Menopause, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Tendon Pain, Muscle Pain, Joint Stiffness
Recent Estradiol related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.