Home > Evista > Amnesia > Evista and Amnesia
Review: could Evista cause Amnesia (Memory loss)?
We study 17,966 people who have side effects while taking Evista from FDA and social media. Among them, 216 have Amnesia. Find out below who they are, when they have Amnesia and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Evista and have Amnesia >>>
Evista (latest outcomes from 18,169 users) has active ingredients of raloxifene hydrochloride. It is often used in osteoporosis.
Amnesia (deficit in memory caused by brain damage, disease, or psychological trauma) (latest reports from 467,141 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, high blood pressure, pain, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 17,966 people reported to have side effects when taking Evista. Among them, 243 people (1.35%) have Amnesia.
Time on Evista when people have Amnesia * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Amnesia when taking Evista * :
Severity of Amnesia when taking Evista ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Amnesia ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Osteoporosis (77 people, 31.69%)
- Depression (27 people, 11.11%)
- Osteopenia (25 people, 10.29%)
- Breast cancer (23 people, 9.47%)
- Hypercalcaemia (20 people, 8.23%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Fosamax (69 people, 28.40%)
- Ambien (46 people, 18.93%)
- Nexium (44 people, 18.11%)
- Forteo (40 people, 16.46%)
- Zoloft (40 people, 16.46%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Amnesia while taking Evista?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Evista and have Amnesia
- support group for people who take Evista
- support group for people who have Amnesia
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Evista, Amnesia
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
- Epipen and memory loss
I have been constantly injected with epipen which has caused severe memory loss.
- Klonopin side effects
Took 1mg of klonopin daily for 2 years for extreme anxiety. Decided to stop medication and now have memory loss. It was also very difficult to train my body to fall asleep on its own after coming off this medication. I have a deficiency in vitamin D now. Not sure if this is from taking this drug? Ha ...
- Zopiclone causing sweating and memory loss
Been on 10mg Zopivane for probably 5 - 10 years. In 2013 migrated to 15mg Zopiclone. Previously experienced hot flashes 3 times a week and in 2013 has increased to 3 to 5 times a night. Usually I have 3 hours sleep, then after midnight the flashed start. In the morning there are sopping wet clothe ...
- Trazodone effect memory
After being on Trazodone 100 mg( to help me sleep because 50mg didn't help)for two weeks, my family begin to notice that I was very forgetful! I researched the Net to see if this was a side effect. I found this site and made up my mind to not continue to take it!!!!!!!!!
- Short term memory loss on cymbalta
Cymbalta is taking a while to work on my depression , but it worked immediately on my neck and lower back pain. Definite improvement. I went off Lipitor because of the short term memory loss... but it seems as though the Cymbalta has replicated the Lipitor issue. My short term memory is really bad ...
- Psychotic episode post amiodarone
83 year old female post amiodarone and pacemaker insertion had acute episode of psychosis, memory loss, became delusional. Symptoms were primarily targeted to live in daughter. Psychosis became somewhat dormant with frequent exacerbation and eruptions. This patient was previously intact emotiona ...
More reviews for: Evista, Amnesia
On eHealthMe, Evista (raloxifene hydrochloride) is often used for osteoporosis. Find out below the conditions Evista is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Evista used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Evista, Amnesia
Recent Evista related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Evista, Fosamax for a 71-year old woman who has Osteosclerosis
- Comparions of Midodrine Hydrochloride, Evista, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Donepezil, Namenda for a 80-year old woman who has Dementia Alzheimer's Type
- Comparions of Aromasin, Tamoxifen Citrate, Evista, Femara, Arimidex for a 61-year old woman who has Breast Cancer Female
- Comparions of Calcium Disodium Versenate, Prolia, Calcitonin Salmon, Evista for a 68-year old woman who has Bone Density Decreased
- Comparions of Calcium Disodium Versenate, Calcitonin-salmon, Evista for a 68-year old woman who has Osteoporosis Postmenopausal
- Comparions of Fosamax, Evista for a 75-year old woman who has Osteoporosis Postmenopausal
- Comparions of Actonel, Reclast, Evista for a 32-year old woman who has Oseteo
- Comparions of Tamoxifen Citrate (Barr) - EQ 10MG BASE, Evista (Lilly) - 60MG for a 71-year old woman who has Osteoporosis Postmenopausal
- Comparions of Evista, Levoxyl (King Pharms) - 0.1MG for a 70-year old woman who has Post Procedural Hypothyroidism
- Comparions of Evista, Actonel for a 72-year old woman who has Osteoporosis
More related comparison studies for: Evista, Amnesia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Dizziness and Megestrol Acetate
- Svt and Prednisolone
- Lamictal and Meningioma Benign
- Adderall and Neuropathy Peripheral
Recent user comments
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (11 minutes ago)
- "The depression has been so severe I didn't know what ... " (2 hours ago)
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (7 hours ago)
- Microgestin 1/20
- Metformin Hydrochloride
- Wrinkles Aging Changes