Evista and Amnesia - from FDA reports
Amnesia is found among people who take Evista, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Fosamax, and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Amnesia with Evista. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 23,572 people who have side effects when taking Evista from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 22, 2017
23,572 people reported to have side effects when taking Evista.
Among them, 276 people (1.17%) have Amnesia
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Evista when people have Amnesia *:
- < 1 month: 7.69 %
- 1 - 6 months: 26.92 %
- 6 - 12 months: 15.38 %
- 1 - 2 years: 23.08 %
- 2 - 5 years: 11.54 %
- 5 - 10 years: 3.85 %
- 10+ years: 11.54 %
Gender of people who have Amnesia when taking Evista *:
- female: 94.91 %
- male: 5.09 %
Age of people who have Amnesia when taking Evista *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.94 %
- 20-29: 0.47 %
- 30-39: 1.41 %
- 40-49: 3.29 %
- 50-59: 29.11 %
- 60+: 64.79 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (23 people, 8.33%)
- Hypercalcaemia (20 people, 7.25%)
- Breast Cancer Metastatic (20 people, 7.25%)
- Preventive Health Care (14 people, 5.07%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (12 people, 4.35%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Fosamax (62 people, 22.46%)
- Ambien (50 people, 18.12%)
- Nexium (49 people, 17.75%)
- Zometa (44 people, 15.94%)
- Zoloft (41 people, 14.86%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain (61 people, 22.10%)
- Weakness (59 people, 21.38%)
- Stress And Anxiety (58 people, 21.01%)
- Pain In Extremity (58 people, 21.01%)
- Joint Pain (54 people, 19.57%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Amnesia when taking Evista?
Evista has active ingredients of raloxifene hydrochloride. It is often used in osteoporosis. (latest outcomes from Evista 23,861 users)
Amnesia (deficit in memory caused by brain damage, disease, or psychological trauma) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 112,643 Amnesia patients).