Home > Evista > Dry mouth > Evista and Dry mouth
Review: could Evista cause Dry mouth?
We study 17,966 people who have side effects while taking Evista from FDA and social media. Among them, 174 have Dry mouth. Find out below who they are, when they have Dry mouth and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Evista and have Dry mouth >>>
Evista (latest outcomes from 18,169 users) has active ingredients of raloxifene hydrochloride. It is often used in osteoporosis.
Dry mouth (latest reports from 200,680 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 17,966 people reported to have side effects when taking Evista. Among them, 174 people (0.97%) have Dry Mouth.
Time on Evista when people have Dry mouth * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Dry mouth||6.67%||33.33%||0.00%||13.33%||20.00%||26.67%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Dry mouth when taking Evista * :
|Dry mouth||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||1.39%||24.31%||74.31% |
Severity of Dry mouth when taking Evista ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Dry mouth||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Dry mouth ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Osteoporosis (49 people, 28.16%)
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (13 people, 7.47%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (9 people, 5.17%)
- Asthma (9 people, 5.17%)
- Hypertension (8 people, 4.60%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Prilosec (40 people, 22.99%)
- Aspirin (31 people, 17.82%)
- Fosamax (31 people, 17.82%)
- Pravachol (30 people, 17.24%)
- Forteo (29 people, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Dry Mouth while taking Evista?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Evista and have Dry Mouth
- support group for people who take Evista
- support group for people who have Dry Mouth
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Evista, Dry mouth
More reviews for: Evista, Dry mouth
On eHealthMe, Evista (raloxifene hydrochloride) is often used for osteoporosis. Find out below the conditions Evista is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Evista used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Evista, Dry mouth
Recent Evista related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Evista, Dry mouth
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (16 minutes ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (58 minutes ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Bell'S Palsy and Zoloft
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
- Mirena and Coagulopathy
- Slapped Cheek
- Abdominal Pain and Premarin
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (4 hours ago)
- Chronic Mitral Valve Regurgitation
- Terbinafine Hydrochloride
- Dreams Bad
- Renal Failure