Home > Evista > Muscle pain > Evista and Muscle pain
Review: could Evista cause Muscle pain (Muscle aches)?
We study 17,966 people who have side effects while taking Evista from FDA and social media. Among them, 282 have Muscle pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Muscle pain and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Evista and have Muscle pain >>>
Evista (latest outcomes from 18,169 users) has active ingredients of raloxifene hydrochloride. It is often used in osteoporosis.
Muscle pain (muscle pain) (latest reports from 505,148 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, multiple sclerosis.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 17,966 people reported to have side effects when taking Evista. Among them, 282 people (1.57%) have Muscle Pain.
Time on Evista when people have Muscle pain * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Muscle pain||12.00%||8.00%||12.00%||2.00%||4.00%||62.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Muscle pain when taking Evista * :
|Muscle pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||2.43%||21.46%||76.11% |
Severity of Muscle pain when taking Evista ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Muscle pain||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Muscle pain ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Osteoporosis (117 people, 41.49%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (31 people, 10.99%)
- Insomnia (13 people, 4.61%)
- Osteopenia (10 people, 3.55%)
- Nausea (9 people, 3.19%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Fosamax (73 people, 25.89%)
- Forteo (64 people, 22.70%)
- Aspirin (61 people, 21.63%)
- Lipitor (49 people, 17.38%)
- Miacalcin (37 people, 13.12%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Muscle Pain while taking Evista?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Evista and have Muscle Pain
- support group for people who take Evista
- support group for people who have Muscle Pain
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Has anyone had tingling in hands, arms, feet, legs from lisinopril that did not go away when they quit taking it? if you got rid of the tingles, how did you do it?
After 9 months on Atenolol I started getting tingling in my left hand. Also had a pulmonary embolism. A doc switched me to Lisinopril and the tingling moved to my legs, feet, both hands and arms. My calf muscles are very tight and my legs ache. Plus dizziness and other things. After 3 years of ...
- How are you reacting taking budesinide, humira folic acid and evista along with methotrexate
I have just recently started taking budesonide for collagenous colitis. The hives and flushing started after being on this drug for three weeks. I am wondering if it is a drug interaction, since I did not have these symptoms before adding budesonide to my drug regimen.
- Can i take evista while i am on xarelto? i was treated for blood clots a month ago.
Had blood clots in left leg & both lungs in late Jan 2014. Currently on 20mg Xarelto. I had been taking Evista for over 5 years, but did have a period of inactivity in Dec -Jan. Can I resume taking Evista? Breast cancer runs in my family. My Dr said he sees no problem resuming Evista, but I am ...
More questions for: Evista, Muscle pain
More reviews for: Evista, Muscle pain
On eHealthMe, Evista (raloxifene hydrochloride) is often used for osteoporosis. Find out below the conditions Evista is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Evista used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Evista, Muscle pain
Recent Evista related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Evista, Muscle pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vitamin D, Atorvastatin Calcium, Methadone Hydrochloride, Indomethacin for a 39-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Pain, Gout (23 minutes ago)
- Haloperidol for a 61-year old woman who has Generalised Anxiety Disorder (39 minutes ago)
- Iron Dextran, Vitamin B12, Methadone Hydrochloride, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Nuvigil for a 46-year old woman who has Anemia, Anemia - B12 Deficiency, Neuropathy, Depression, Narcolepsy (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Vitamin D and Painful Response To Normal Stimuli
- Toe Swelling and Indomethacin
- Toe Swelling and Gout
- Methadone Hydrochloride and Toe Swelling
- Toe Swelling and Pain
Recent user comments
- "Diagnosed with Gout about 5 weeks ago,Prescribed Indo ... " (26 minutes ago)
- "I did call my doctors office about it and they deny k ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I have been experiencing some chest discomfort on and ... " (8 hours ago)
- Migraine Aggravated