Review: could Exemestane cause Arthritis?
Summary: Arthritis is found among people who take Exemestane, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, also take medication Ibuprofen, and have Breast cancer metastatic.
We study 1,223 people who have side effects while taking Exemestane from FDA and social media. Among them, 16 have Arthritis. Find out below who they are, when they have Arthritis and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Exemestane and have Arthritis >>>
Exemestane has active ingredients of exemestane. It is often used in breast cancer. (latest outcomes from 1,246 Exemestane users)
Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 59,110 Arthritis patients)
On Mar, 25, 2015: 1,223 people reported to have side effects when taking Exemestane. Among them, 16 people (1.31%) have Arthritis.
Time on Exemestane when people have Arthritis * :
Age of people who have Arthritis when taking Exemestane * :
Severity of Arthritis when taking Exemestane ** :
How people recovered from Arthritis ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Breast cancer metastatic (11 people, 68.75%)
- Breast cancer (3 people, 18.75%)
- Osteoarthritis (1 people, 6.25%)
- Sedation (1 people, 6.25%)
- Asthma (1 people, 6.25%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ibuprofen (10 people, 62.50%)
- Zometa (10 people, 62.50%)
- Celebrex (10 people, 62.50%)
- Zoladex (10 people, 62.50%)
- Zithromax (10 people, 62.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Arthritis while taking Exemestane?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Exemestane and have Arthritis
- support group for people who take Exemestane
- support group for people who have Arthritis
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 30, Norco, Dilaudid, Oxycontin for a 38-year old woman with ADHD, Chronic Pain, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Hydronephrosis, Kidney Palpable, Kidney Stones, Medullary Cystic Kidney Disease, Wound Healing Normal, Herpes Virus Infection, Herpes Zoster, Eczema, Hip Pain, X-ray - Pelvis, Back Pain, Adhd, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Muscle Pain, Brain Mass, Fatigue - Chronic, Seizure - Generalized, Connective Tissue Inflammation, Joint Stiffness, Joint Inflammation, Joint Pain
- A study of side effects of Humira for a 32-year old man with Crohn's Disease. The patient has Eyelid Inflammation, Arthritis, Psoriasis Aggravated, Skin Burning Sensation
- A study of drug interactions between Fish Oil, Probiotic, Biotin, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, B Complex Vitamin, Singulair, Metformin, Butalbital; Acetaminophen; Caffeine; Codeine, Norco, Viibryd, Lipitor, Metoprolol Succinate, Cozaar, Synthroid for a 55-year old woman with High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, General Symptom, Allergy To Plants, Diabetes, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine, Pain In Jaw, Depression, Hypertension, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Insomnia, Hypersomnia, Fibromyalgia, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine, Chronic Sinusitis, Arthritis, Rheumatoid Factor Positive, Pain Exacerbated
Recent Exemestane related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Exemestane, Femara, Arimidex for a 73-year old woman who has Cancer - Breast
- Comparions of Aromasin, Tamoxifen Citrate, Evista, Femara, Arimidex for a 61-year old woman who has Breast Cancer Female
- Comparions of Tamoxifen Citrate, Anastrozole, Exemestane for a 79-year old woman who has Lamisil
- Comparions of Garcinia Cambogia, Aromasin for a 44-year old woman who has Cancer - Breast
- Comparions of Aromasin, Femara, Arimidex for a 57-year old woman who has Breast Cancer Her2+
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.