Home > Exemestane > Arthritis > Exemestane and Arthritis
Review: could Exemestane cause Arthritis?
We study 1,218 people who have side effects while taking Exemestane from FDA and social media. Among them, 16 have Arthritis. Find out below who they are, when they have Arthritis and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Exemestane and have Arthritis >>>
Exemestane (latest outcomes from 1,240 users) has active ingredients of exemestane. It is often used in breast cancer.
Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints) (latest reports from 210,198 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 1,218 people reported to have side effects when taking Exemestane. Among them, 16 people (1.31%) have Arthritis.
Time on Exemestane when people have Arthritis * :
Age of people who have Arthritis when taking Exemestane * :
Severity of Arthritis when taking Exemestane ** :
How people recovered from Arthritis ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Breast cancer metastatic (11 people, 68.75%)
- Breast cancer (3 people, 18.75%)
- Osteoarthritis (1 people, 6.25%)
- Sedation (1 people, 6.25%)
- Asthma (1 people, 6.25%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ibuprofen (10 people, 62.50%)
- Zometa (10 people, 62.50%)
- Celebrex (10 people, 62.50%)
- Zoladex (10 people, 62.50%)
- Zithromax (10 people, 62.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Arthritis while taking Exemestane?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Exemestane and have Arthritis
- support group for people who take Exemestane
- support group for people who have Arthritis
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Exemestane, Arthritis
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Celebrex is absolutely terrible
I got a three-day trial pack from my doctor on July 12. On July 13, I got my period, which lasted eight days and was extremely heavy and painful (and I usually have to switch out super-plus tampons and an overnight pad every 6-7 hours, so heavier than that is impressive). No pain relief for my hips/ ...
More reviews for: Exemestane, Arthritis
On eHealthMe, Exemestane (exemestane) is often used for breast cancer. Find out below the conditions Exemestane is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Exemestane used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Exemestane, Arthritis
Recent Exemestane related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Aromasin, Tamoxifen Citrate, Evista, Femara, Arimidex for a 61-year old woman who has Breast Cancer Female
- Comparions of Tamoxifen Citrate, Anastrozole, Exemestane for a 79-year old woman who has Lamisil
- Comparions of Garcinia Cambogia, Aromasin for a 44-year old woman who has Cancer - Breast
- Comparions of Aromasin, Femara, Arimidex for a 57-year old woman who has Breast Cancer Her2+
- Comparions of Femara, Aromasin, Arimidex for a 54-year old woman who has Breast Cancer Female
- Comparions of Tamoxifen Citrate, Femara, Arimidex, Aromasin for a 70-year old woman who has Breast Cancer Female
- Comparions of Aromasin, Femara, Arimidex for a 58-year old woman who has Cancer - Breast
- Comparions of Lupron, Femara, Aromasin, Arimidex for a 50-year old woman who has Breast Cancer Metastatic
- Comparions of Zoladex, Exemestane (Roxane) - 25MG for a 53-year old woman who has Cancer
- Comparions of Arimidex (Astrazeneca) - 1MG, Exemestane, Femara for a 47-year old woman who has Cancer - Breast
More related comparison studies for: Exemestane, Arthritis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.