Review: could Exforge cause Rash (Rashes)?
Summary: Rash is found among people who take Exforge, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Aspirin, and have High blood pressure.
We study 4,390 people who have side effects while taking Exforge from FDA and social media. Among them, 167 have Rash. Find out below who they are, when they have Rash and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Exforge and have Rash >>>
Exforge has active ingredients of amlodipine besylate; valsartan. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 4,588 Exforge users)
Rash (redness) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, depression. (latest reports from 151,070 Rash patients)
On Apr, 14, 2015: 4,390 people reported to have side effects when taking Exforge. Among them, 167 people (3.80%) have Rash.
Time on Exforge when people have Rash * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Rash when taking Exforge * :
Age of people who have Rash when taking Exforge * :
Severity of Rash when taking Exforge ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Rash ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (98 people, 58.68%)
- Diabetes mellitus (16 people, 9.58%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (13 people, 7.78%)
- Hepatic neoplasm malignant (9 people, 5.39%)
- Pain (7 people, 4.19%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (28 people, 16.77%)
- Niaspan (19 people, 11.38%)
- Vitamin d (13 people, 7.78%)
- Synthroid (13 people, 7.78%)
- Metformin hcl (12 people, 7.19%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of exforge and rash on
Do you have Rash while taking Exforge?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Exforge and have Rash
- support group for people who take Exforge
- support group for people who have Rash
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Garlic, Niacin, Milk Thistle, Acidophilus, Magnesium, Multivitamin, B Complex Vitamin, Fish Oil, Foradil, Amlodipine Besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide for a 73-year old man with Health, Liver Function Tests, Digestive Health, General Health, Generalhealth, Copd, Hypertension. The patient has Rash
- A study of side effects of Cefdinir for a 26-year old woman with Sinusitis. The patient has Rash
- A study of drug interactions between Citalopram Hydrobromide, Sertraline for a 21-year old woman with Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood. The patient has Heavy Legs, Loss Of Control Of Legs, Loss Of Appetite, Belly Ache, Slow Heart Beat, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Dry Mouth, Headache, Light Sensitivity, Sensitivity To The Cold, Neck Pain, Weakness, Tremor, Swallowing Difficulty, Muscle Aches, Shaking Palsy, Skin Rash
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Magnesium, Potassium Gluconate, Colace, Claritin, Budesonide, Perforomist, Albuterol Sulfate, Spiriva, Proair Hfa, Humalog Kwikpen, Xanax, Famotidine, Pantoprazole, Gabapentin, Warfarin Sodium, Prednisone, Amoxicillin, Tikosyn, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride for a 61-year old woman with Vitamin D Decreased, Vitamin K Decreased, Constipation, Allergic Sinusitis, Copd, Diabetes, Anxiety Disorder, Upset Stomach, Diabetic Nephropathy, Protein C Deficiency, Post-exposure, Atrial Flutter, Atrial Fibrillation/flutter, Pain. The patient has Rash Generalised, Itching, Hives, Urticaria
Recent Exforge related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Zorvolex, Exforge, Cymbalta, Metaxalone, Opana for a 51-year old woman who has Arthritis
- Comparions of Multaq, Xarelto, Carvedilol, Exforge for a 71-year old man who has Dexilant
- Comparions of Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Clopidogrel Bisulfate, Exforge, Crestor for a 52-year old man who has Aneurysm In The Brain
- Comparions of Celebrex, Cozaar, Exforge for a 86-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Namenda, Exforge, Clopidogrel, Citalopram Hydrobromide for a 81-year old woman who has Thyroid Mass
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.