Eylea and Alternative medicine - pain relief - from FDA reports
Alternative medicine - pain relief is found among people who take Eylea, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Novolog, and have Age-related macular degeneration. This review analyzes which people have Alternative medicine - pain relief with Eylea. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5,422 people who have side effects when taking Eylea from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 20, 2017
5,422 people reported to have side effects when taking Eylea.
Among them, 47 people (0.87%) have Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Eylea when people have Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief *:
- < 1 month: 60 %
- 1 - 6 months: 10 %
- 6 - 12 months: 30 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief when taking Eylea *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief when taking Eylea *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 4.17 %
- 60+: 95.83 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Age-Related Macular Degeneration (24 people, 51.06%)
- Macular Degeneration (3 people, 6.38%)
- Diabetic Retinal Oedema (2 people, 4.26%)
- Depression (1 person, 2.13%)
- Anticoagulant Therapy (1 person, 2.13%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vicodin (3 people, 6.38%)
- Novolog (3 people, 6.38%)
- Miralax (2 people, 4.26%)
- Clopidogrel (2 people, 4.26%)
- Aspirin (2 people, 4.26%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Visual Acuity Reduced (11 people, 23.40%)
- Vitreous Floaters (7 people, 14.89%)
- Blindness Transient (7 people, 14.89%)
- Visual Impairment (6 people, 12.77%)
- Intraocular Pressure Increased (6 people, 12.77%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Eylea?
- Check symptoms - is alternative medicine - pain relief caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Eylea has active ingredients of aflibercept. It is often used in macular degeneration. (latest outcomes from Eylea 5,438 users)
Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief
Alternative medicine - pain relief has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 477,122 Alternative medicine - pain relief patients).
Browse all side effects of Eyleaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Alternative medicine - pain reliefAlternative medicine - pain relief
Could your condition cause Alternative medicine - pain reliefAlternative medicine - pain relief
- Age-related macular degeneration and Alternative medicine - pain relief
- Macular degeneration and Alternative medicine - pain relief
- Diabetic retinal oedema and Alternative medicine - pain relief
- Depression and Alternative medicine - pain relief
- Anticoagulant therapy and Alternative medicine - pain relief
Can you answer these questions?
Hi, I have been having severe cramps for a couple weeks now. About a month ago I started having diarrhea, tmi I know, and then a couple weeks later I was constipated. I have been having irregular bleeding with clots and also discharge with a bit of odor. I have severe pressure when I have both ...
Had blood clots in lower right leg at Thanksgiving (2015) Clots are now gone but I do have edema and stasis dermatitis. The bad places are scabbing over the but skin beneath is pink and hard. Lots of shooting pains. Help!!
You may be interested in these reviews
I have been taking Eylea since 3/11/16 and I have noticed that at first I was taking it every 3 months now I am taking it monthly and when I skip a month it is because the dr gives me alternative treatments like lase. I have bee having muscle problems last month I sprained my toe and now I just ...
I take Gabapentin for pain of Fibromyalgia, seraquel,simivastin,zrytec, also have copd, several times a week in the evening I get bad nosebleeds, they can last for an hour before stopping. Does anyone know if the above medicatuions can cause this problem ? I have been taking them for more ...
I have been taking zopiclone for pain relief for 5+ years. It was an uphill battle convincing Drs that it works, finally found a Pain Management specialist who was aware of pain effect. I usually break one 7.5 mg tablet and use it sublingual. (the bitter taste becomes unnoticeable in short ...
I was wondering if there ant gone going through a similar situation to me im. 23 female and for the last 3 years I've had a skim condition my whole body will blister not at the same time i mean different parts of body they will blister pop and then become infected regardless if I put cream and ...