Review: could Faslodex cause Nerve pain (Neuralgia)?
Summary: Nerve pain is found among people who take Faslodex, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 2 years, also take medication Zometa, and have Breast cancer.
We study 2,987 people who have side effects while taking Faslodex from FDA and social media. Among them, 87 have Nerve pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Nerve pain and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Faslodex and have Nerve pain >>>
Faslodex has active ingredients of fulvestrant. It is often used in breast cancer metastatic. (latest outcomes from 3,017 Faslodex users)
Nerve pain (pain in one or more nerves) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, neuralgia, osteoporosis, pain, depression. (latest reports from 17,932 Nerve pain patients)
On Mar, 1, 2015: 2,987 people reported to have side effects when taking Faslodex. Among them, 87 people (2.91%) have Nerve Pain.
Time on Faslodex when people have Nerve pain * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Nerve pain||0.00%||3.23%||3.23%||93.55%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Nerve pain when taking Faslodex * :
|Nerve pain||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Nerve pain when taking Faslodex * :
|Nerve pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||9.41%||70.59%||20.00% |
Severity of Nerve pain when taking Faslodex ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Nerve pain||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Nerve pain ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Nerve pain||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Breast cancer (45 people, 51.72%)
- Hypercalcaemia (28 people, 32.18%)
- Breast cancer metastatic (27 people, 31.03%)
- Metastases to bone (13 people, 14.94%)
- Fungal infection (10 people, 11.49%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (80 people, 91.95%)
- Protonix (63 people, 72.41%)
- Omeprazole (59 people, 67.82%)
- Xanax (57 people, 65.52%)
- Lyrica (57 people, 65.52%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of faslodex and nerve pain on
Do you have Nerve Pain while taking Faslodex?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Faslodex and have Nerve Pain
- support group for people who take Faslodex
- support group for people who have Nerve pain
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Robaxin, Cymbalta, Buspirone Hydrochloride, Gabapentin, Wellbutrin Sr, Paxil, Suboxone for a 33-year old woman with Pain - Muscles, Ocd, Anxiety And Stress, Nerve Pain, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Anxiety Disorder, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis. The patient has Fatigue - Chronic, Bone And Joint Pain, Cellulitis, Nerve Pain, Muscle Pain
Recent Faslodex related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.