Review: could Faslodex cause Nerve pain (Neuralgia)?
Summary: Nerve pain is found among people who take Faslodex, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 2 years, also take medication Zometa, and have Breast cancer.
We study 2,985 people who have side effects while taking Faslodex from FDA and social media. Among them, 87 have Nerve pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Nerve pain and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Faslodex and have Nerve pain >>>
Faslodex has active ingredients of fulvestrant. It is often used in breast cancer metastatic. (latest outcomes from Faslodex 3,015 users)
Nerve pain (pain in one or more nerves) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, neuralgia, osteoporosis, pain, depression.(latest reports from Nerve pain 16,929 patients)
On Nov, 28, 2014: 2,985 people reported to have side effects when taking Faslodex. Among them, 87 people (2.91%) have Nerve Pain.
Time on Faslodex when people have Nerve pain * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Nerve pain||0.00%||3.23%||3.23%||93.55%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Nerve pain when taking Faslodex * :
|Nerve pain||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Nerve pain when taking Faslodex * :
|Nerve pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||9.41%||70.59%||20.00% |
Severity of Nerve pain when taking Faslodex ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Nerve pain||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Nerve pain ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Nerve pain||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Breast cancer (45 people, 51.72%)
- Hypercalcaemia (28 people, 32.18%)
- Breast cancer metastatic (27 people, 31.03%)
- Metastases to bone (13 people, 14.94%)
- Fungal infection (10 people, 11.49%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (80 people, 91.95%)
- Protonix (63 people, 72.41%)
- Omeprazole (59 people, 67.82%)
- Xanax (57 people, 65.52%)
- Lyrica (57 people, 65.52%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Nerve Pain while taking Faslodex?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Faslodex and have Nerve Pain
- support group for people who take Faslodex
- support group for people who have Nerve Pain
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is letrozole a good alternate to: faslodex?
(Asked by a 78 year old woman who has Breast Cancer Metastatic, and takes Faslodex)
Our Insurance quit paying for Faslodex, Is there an alternate to Faslodex that are affordable for a retired person.
- How long after stopping gabapentin did the parasthesia last ?
(Asked by a 52 year old woman who has Nerve Pain, Parasthesia, and takes Gabapentin)
Fro six weeks I had an intermittent but fleeting pain in my ankle, sometimes once or twice a day up to several times a day it was intense, but lasted only seconds and would go, then one morning i got it and it didnt go, it came up the outside of my ankle and calf and into my butt , I had a fall on ...
- What medication has been effective for pain from postherpetic neuralgia
(Asked by a 64 year old woman who has Postherpetic Neuralgia)
Had shingles a few years ago. debilitating pain an stiffness and itch on left side --same place had rash -- doctors play the pill game---start low dosage --increase dosage, give it time. Nothing has worked. for example, Cymbalta, tramadol, elavil, baclofen, lyrica vicodin
- People with statin drug damage
(Asked by a 59 year old man who has Nerve Pain, Fatigue - Chronic, Muscle Pain, and takes Simvastatin, Pravastatin Sodium, Crestor)
Have been on disability for 18 months. Can not walk to car without being fatigued. Have lots of nerve pain. On a lot of Pain meds an they don't always work. I was told this one won't do that an this one won't do that. The one that put me over the edge was Zetia. My doctor's don't know what to do o ...
- How effective in thc in the treatment of post-herpetic neuralgia
(Asked by a 66 year old man who has Postherpetic Neuralgia, and takes Zarontin, Ansaid)
bout of Shingles involving the left T6 dermatome with associated rash when I was a resident in medicine some 40 years ago. Received the Zostavax injection 2 years ago. Have had a bout of post-herpetic neuralgia c/o a rash approximately one year ago that required ANSAIDS, Zarontin and narcotic analge ...
More questions for: Faslodex, Nerve pain
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Faslodex driven hell
(Posted by a 60 year old woman who has Depression, Stamina, Breathing Difficulty, Muscle Pain, Bone And Joint Pain, Cough, and takes Faslodex)
I have metastatic breast cancer...which has spread to my bones. Needless to say...I'm not a happy camper. Faslodex was my oncologist’s drug of choice for me. I've been on it since July 28, 2014....My first month was loading dosage...and each month that has followed I receive two injections in m ...
More reviews for: Faslodex, Nerve pain
- A study of drug interactions between Simvastatin, Celexa, Copaxone, Ativan, Pentasa for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Depression, Multiple Sclerosis Relapse, Anxiety Disorder, Crohn's Disease. The patient has Myalgia, Musculoskeletal Stiffness, Nerve Pain, Pain - Muscles
Comments: Was put on simvastatin for 5 days, when severe pain hit. Was taken off of it immediately. Put on steriods. SED rate elevated. Prednisone helped just a little, but when weaning down, pain got worse. It has been 6 weeks off medication.
- A study of drug interactions between Zyrtec, Diflucan for a patient with Allergies, Thrush. The patient has Fatigue, Nerve Pain
Comments: Mostly feet and leg pain. Also hands and face feel same thing but less severe.
It is worse in the evenings. Extremities feel swollen & hot like I'm getting a fever. Temp is mildly elevated and nothing appears to be swollen.
I am exhausted by the smallest amount of exercise, even walking a short ...
- A study of side effects of Neupogen for a patient with Neutropenia. The patient has Vision Blurred, Nerve Pain (pain in one or more nerves)
Comments: Took 1 shot of inj. Neupogen for 3 days post FEC chemo every 21 days. Nerve pain & temporary blurred vision experienced post 4th chemo & after the 1st shot of the 3 of Neupogen injections. Discontinued Neupogen.
- A study of side effects of Methamphetamine Hydrochloride for a patient with Na+. The patient has Muscle Weakness (a lack of muscle strength), Muscle Twitching, Weakness, Nerve Pain (pain in one or more nerves), Fatigue (feeling of tiredness), Pain - Joints, Numbness And Tingling (unusual prickling sensations), Numbness In Hands Or Feet
Comments: I have tibial prosterior wich causes a lot of pain in my right ankle but recently been having what I think is nerve damage, my question is can this cause nerve damage as it's started in my right foot but now nerve and joint pain has gone to my left foot and my hand and wrists. I have smoked methamph ...
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol Succinate, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Neurontin, Topamax, Remicade for a patient with High Blood Pressure, Pain, Nerve Pain, Migraine, Psoriatic Arthritis. The patient has Shingles, Pain - Neck, Low Back Pain, Muscle Pain, Nerve Pain, Pain - Joints, Loss For Words, Short-term Memory Loss, Loss Of Hearing, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Sensation Of Heaviness, Dizziness, Tingling In Knees, Fumbling, Noises Or Buzzing In The Ears, Numbness In Hands Or Feet
Comments: I am on Remicade once a month since July 22nd of 2013. Had a great response until I hurt my low back again. Then the back pain just worked it's way right up my spine to the neck. I have had neck fusion one level...several bad discs. A knee replacement, a shoulder reconstruction etc. The numbness and ...
More related studies for: Faslodex, Nerve pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.