Home > Felodipine > Sexual dysfunction - male > Felodipine and Sexual dysfunction - male
Review: could Felodipine cause Sexual dysfunction - male (Erection problems)?
We study 6,899 people who have side effects while taking Felodipine from FDA and social media. Among them, 37 have Sexual dysfunction - male. Find out below who they are, when they have Sexual dysfunction - male and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Felodipine and have Sexual dysfunction - male >>>
Felodipine (latest outcomes from 7,060 users) has active ingredients of felodipine. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Sexual dysfunction - male
Sexual dysfunction - male (difficulty experienced by male during any stage of a normal sexual activity) (latest reports from 130,113 patients) has been reported by people with erection problems, high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, hair loss.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 6,899 people reported to have side effects when taking Felodipine. Among them, 35 people (0.51%) have Sexual Dysfunction - Male.
Time on Felodipine when people have Sexual dysfunction - male * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Sexual dysfunction - male||0.00%||16.67%||16.67%||16.67%||16.67%||0.00%||33.33% |
Gender of people who have Sexual dysfunction - male when taking Felodipine * :
|Sexual dysfunction - male||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Sexual dysfunction - male when taking Felodipine * :
|Sexual dysfunction - male||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||3.57%||10.71%||85.71% |
Severity of Sexual dysfunction - male when taking Felodipine ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Sexual dysfunction - male||0.00%||40.00%||60.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Sexual dysfunction - male ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Sexual dysfunction - male||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Erectile dysfunction (11 people, 31.43%)
- Hypertension (6 people, 17.14%)
- Depression (5 people, 14.29%)
- Pain (4 people, 11.43%)
- Musculoskeletal pain (3 people, 8.57%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Levitra (11 people, 31.43%)
- Aspirin (9 people, 25.71%)
- Viagra (8 people, 22.86%)
- Atenolol (7 people, 20.00%)
- Simvastatin (7 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sexual Dysfunction - Male while taking Felodipine?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Felodipine and have Sexual Dysfunction - Male
- support group for people who take Felodipine
- support group for people who have Sexual Dysfunction - Male
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- How common is erectile dysfunction with effexor and adderall and how can it be combatted?
I take both Adderall and effexor to treat ADHD and anxiety/depression. I have taken both for years but Adderall longer. My ability to hold an erection and to experience an orgasm has decreased.
- Are atrial fibrillation and erectile dysfunction related?
I want to know whether those who have atrial fibrillation also suffer from erectile dysfunction, or vice-versa.
- After being on zoloft (sertraline) for 19 years, i now notice multiple side effects and i want to get off
I have been on Zoloft (sertraline) for 19 years for chronic depression. When I first started taking Zoloft, it made a huge positive impact on my life. It was a miracle drug for me. I believe it saved my life.
Ten or so years ago it suddenly stopped working. My doctor had me try several other S ...
- Can cialis cause pain in the penis?
Cialis causes moderate pain in the penis. Is this a cause for concern?
- 62 year old "ex bull: now cant get it to stay up. i am on bp medication our government hospitals are not equiped to deal with this problem. i am on state pension thus cant afford expensive medication
Need urgent help.
Cannot take it anymore wife is unsympathetic.
- Does topiramate cause erectile dysfunction?
I have difficulty achieving and / or maintaining an erection. I believe it's caused by the use of topamax. and Lyrics. Am I correct?
- If levitra makes me vomit violently, and cyalis gives me nasal congestion and indigestion, and viagra makes my heart race, would i be a good candidate for testosterone shots? if not, what can i do?
I am a 63 year old male, in good health except for a spare tire. I really enjoy sex, but I have side effects with all three of the popular drugs. I don't take any other medications, so the problem is not drug interaction. It is so frustrating, especially when I pay $30 for a Levitra pill, but I can' ...
- What to do i am an ms patient having asd large secundum
i am 30 years old.
jobless from last two years so always think about my health.
- How long does spiranolactone e.d. symptoms linger after off drug.
Started on Spiranolactone as diuretic after pacemaker implant due to weak heart ef (30%) tried clacium channel blocker, caused severy effects, stopped that and was told to increase spirolactone to 50 mg. Started e.d, after about a year on spiro, found it to be testosterone killer. Stopped taking i ...
- Resistant high blood pressure, are all the drugs i'm on safe to take together?
I just wondered if anyone else is on a combo of drugs like this and are having any problems. It's just a bit worrying that I'm taking so many different drugs and could all of the problems be linked to the hypothyroidism?
More questions for: Felodipine, Sexual dysfunction - male
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Blood in semen 3 times after taking viagra
On three separate occasions, after using Viagra, I had large amounts of blood in my semen. This condition slowed down but each time produced blood in ejaculate for a period of 3 months EACH TIME. I went to a doctor each time, was tested for everything, ultrasounds , prostate, infection, all came bac ...
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
- Prednisone causes erection and ejaculant increases
I am being treated for a lung infection and swelling in the lung with Prednisone. After just the first day I awake with a full erection and increased ejaculation.
I don't like the Viagra's side affects! Such as facial flush and head ache and unlike Prednisone, Viagra does not help increase my ...
- Good medication no side effects
Best ever no side effects I love latuda it works for my bipolar disorder depression and viagra works with it
- Nausea with felodipine
I am incapacitated by nausea and headaches until mid afternoon. I take 5 mg felodipine each night about 11 pm. What can I do to manage it.
- Accutane made me impotent
I am a 61 year old male who was prescribed Accutane at the age of 58 by my ophthalmologist to speed in the healing of my retina from a retinal detachment. It did me absolutely no good whatsoever in that regard and actually caused me to have permanent impotence. My problem started at the exact same ...
- Libido decreased with erectile dysfunction by using olmesartan 20 mg. daily
Libido decreased with erectile dysfunction by using Olmesartan 20 mg. daily.
Other related / associated conditions : anxiety and work stress
More reviews for: Felodipine, Sexual dysfunction - male
On eHealthMe, Felodipine (felodipine) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Felodipine is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Felodipine used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
More related studies for: Felodipine, Sexual dysfunction - male
Recent Felodipine related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Losartan Potassium, Felodipine for a 70-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Citalopram Hydrobromide, Felodipine, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Lidocaine Hydrochloride, Tramadol for a 66-year old woman who has Back Pain
- Comparions of Losartan Potassium, Nadolol And Bendroflumethiazide, Felodipine for a 77-year old man who has Blood Pressure Increased
- Comparions of Losartan Potassium, Felodipine for a 70-year old woman who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Atorvastatin Calcium, Felodipine for a 66-year old man who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Telmisartan (Watson Labs) - 20MG, Trasicor, Felodipine (Mutual Pharm) - 10MG, Fosinopril Sodium (Teva) - 10MG for a 35-year old woman who has Hypertension
- Comparions of , Atenolol (Mutual Pharm) - 50MG for a 42-year old man who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Benicar (Daiichi Sankyo) - 40MG, Felodipine (Mutual Pharm) - 2.5MG for a 81-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Felodipine (Mutual Pharm) - 10MG, Lyrica (Cp Pharms) - 75MG for a 52-year old woman who has Pain - Leg
- Comparions of Aricept (Eisai Medcl Res) - 5MG, Felodipine for a 82-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
More related comparison studies for: Felodipine, Sexual dysfunction - male
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.