Review: could Felodipine cause Sexual dysfunction - male (Erection problems)?
Summary: Sexual dysfunction - male is found among people who take Felodipine, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, also take medication Levitra, and have Erection problems.
We study 6,904 people who have side effects while taking Felodipine from FDA and social media. Among them, 37 have Sexual dysfunction - male. Find out below who they are, when they have Sexual dysfunction - male and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Felodipine and have Sexual dysfunction - male >>>
Felodipine has active ingredients of felodipine. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 7,067 Felodipine users)
Sexual dysfunction - male
Sexual dysfunction - male (difficulty experienced by male during any stage of a normal sexual activity) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, hair loss, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 31,459 Sexual dysfunction - male patients)
On Feb, 26, 2015: 6,904 people reported to have side effects when taking Felodipine. Among them, 35 people (0.51%) have Sexual Dysfunction - Male.
Time on Felodipine when people have Sexual dysfunction - male * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Sexual dysfunction - male||0.00%||16.67%||16.67%||16.67%||16.67%||0.00%||33.33% |
Gender of people who have Sexual dysfunction - male when taking Felodipine * :
|Sexual dysfunction - male||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Sexual dysfunction - male when taking Felodipine * :
|Sexual dysfunction - male||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||3.57%||10.71%||85.71% |
Severity of Sexual dysfunction - male when taking Felodipine ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Sexual dysfunction - male||0.00%||40.00%||60.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Sexual dysfunction - male ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Sexual dysfunction - male||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Erectile dysfunction (11 people, 31.43%)
- Hypertension (6 people, 17.14%)
- Depression (5 people, 14.29%)
- Pain (4 people, 11.43%)
- Musculoskeletal pain (3 people, 8.57%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Levitra (11 people, 31.43%)
- Aspirin (9 people, 25.71%)
- Viagra (8 people, 22.86%)
- Atenolol (7 people, 20.00%)
- Simvastatin (7 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sexual Dysfunction - Male while taking Felodipine?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Felodipine and have Sexual Dysfunction - Male
- support group for people who take Felodipine
- support group for people who have Sexual dysfunction - male
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Nuvigil, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Viagra, Vitamin D, Prednisone, Pravastatin Sodium, Lisinopril, Bystolic, Zolpidem, Vitamin C, Lexapro, Lorazepam, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a 68-year old man with Tiredness, Ptsd, Erectile Dysfunction, General Physical Condition, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, High Blood Cholesterol, Blood Pressure Increased, Coronary Artery Disease, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Depression Suicidal, Anxiety Disorder, Chronic Pain. The patient has Tinnitus, Sleep Apnea, Erectile Dysfunction, Elevated Mood, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Coronary Artery Disease, Major Depressive Disorder, Ptsd
Recent Felodipine related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.