Review: could Femara cause Abdominal pain lower?
Summary: Abdominal pain lower is found among people who take Femara, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 6 - 12 months, also take medication Lipitor, and have Breast cancer.
We study 8,428 people who have side effects while taking Femara from FDA and social media. Among them, 7 have Abdominal pain lower. Find out below who they are, when they have Abdominal pain lower and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Femara and have Abdominal pain lower >>>
Femara has active ingredients of letrozole. It is often used in breast cancer. (latest outcomes from Femara 8,676 users)
Abdominal pain lower
Abdominal pain lower has been reported by people with birth control, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, pain, crohn's disease.(latest reports from Abdominal pain lower 9,395 patients)
On Dec, 3, 2014: 8,428 people reported to have side effects when taking Femara. Among them, 7 people (0.08%) have Abdominal Pain Lower.
Time on Femara when people have Abdominal pain lower * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Abdominal pain lower||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Abdominal pain lower when taking Femara * :
|Abdominal pain lower||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||20.00%||60.00% |
Severity of Abdominal pain lower when taking Femara ** :
How people recovered from Abdominal pain lower ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Breast cancer (5 people, 71.43%)
- Blood cholesterol (2 people, 28.57%)
- Hypertension (2 people, 28.57%)
- Breast cancer metastatic (1 people, 14.29%)
- Metastases to bone (1 people, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lipitor (3 people, 42.86%)
- Toprol-xl (2 people, 28.57%)
- Flomax (2 people, 28.57%)
- Keflex (1 people, 14.29%)
- Ancef (1 people, 14.29%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Abdominal Pain Lower while taking Femara?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Femara and have Abdominal Pain Lower
- support group for people who take Femara
- support group for people who have Abdominal Pain Lower
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does femara affect crp results?
(Asked by a 69 year old woman who has Cancer - Breast, and takes Femara)
Does femara affect the results of the C Reactive Protein test? I have been on it for two years and have side effects of joint pain and hot flashes with nausea.
- Could you give me the article, cause i think i have one patient with all this symptoms, please help me i'm an emergency medical student
(Asked by a 75 year old man who has Disury, Abdominal Pain, Dysnea, Abdominal Pain Lower, and takes Phenazopyridine Hcl Tab)
Patient 79 years old, personal background with diabetes, hipertension, treatment with glibenclamide and captopril, once month ago fracture of left , with surgical treatment and use of prothesis, at the hospital discharge managment was ketorolaco, dycloxaciline and bladder catheter (for 15 days.
- I have severe bone pain and am taking femara. even when i am not on the drug, the bone pain does not go away. is it possible that the femara is triggering internal herpes outbreaks causing this pain?
(Asked by a 61 year old woman who has HX Breast Cancer, Bilateral Mastectomy 2012, Herpes Simplex, and takes Femara)
For the past eight months, I have been experiencing severe bone pain, not joint pain, but bone pain that causes me to feel the marrow in my bones is smoldering. I have tremendous amounts of fatigue in addition to genital herpes. I am only taking Femara, Vitamin D and Calcium per the Oncologist orde ...
- Does anyone else have my weight gain problem?
(Asked by a 65 year old woman who has Breast Cancer, and takes Femara)
I have been taking Femara for 3 years, and constantly gain weight. I watch my diet, go to the gym 3 times a week, cycle whenever the weather allows. I´ve just came off a 4 weeks strikt diet and have lost nothing. I didn´t want to get on the scale, as I could feel on my clothes that nothing has c ...
- Does hair loss reverse after taking femara (1 answer)
(Asked by a 61 year old woman who has Breast Cancer, and takes Femara, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Biotin, Folate, Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And MSM, CoQ10)
After chemo my thick straight hair grew in curly then gradually went straight. After about 2 1/2 years on Femara I am noticing my hair is thinning. Does anyone know if your hair eventually gets back to it's original fullness after stopping femara?
More questions for: Femara, Abdominal pain lower
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Bone pain whilst taking letrozole
(Posted by a 70 year old woman who has Severe Bone Pain And Fatigue, and takes Letrozole)
Before having breast cancer I walked 10 miles a week, and did a 40 min exercise
routine. Having had a lumpectomy followed by 15 radiation treatments, and then
prescribed letrozole for 10 years, I can no longer do my 40 min exercise routine, nor the power walking that I have done for so many years. ...
- Buspirone and biotin
(Posted by a 25 year old woman who has Vomiting, Abdominal Pain Lower, and takes Biotin, Buspirone Hydrochloride)
I took only 1 10,000Mcg biotin capsule and 1 buspirone (sorry to not have dosage) at roughly the sAme time (aprx 2pm).later that night, I felt severe anxiety and a giant ” knot” in my chest causing difficulty breathing. Few hours passed then I began to feel a sharp throbbing pain in left side an ...
- Tinnitus with letrozole
(Posted by a 58 year old woman who has Ringing In The Ears, and takes Letrozole)
Sudden onset of ringing in the ears after two weeks on Letrozole 2.5mgs
More reviews for: Femara, Abdominal pain lower
- A study of drug interactions between Clonidine, Femara, Neurontin, Synthroid, Seroquel, Topamax, Opana Er for a patient with Hot Flashes, Cancer - Breast, Neuropathy, Hypothyroidism Postoperative, Bipolar Disorder, Chronic Pain. The patient has
Comments: Please tell me if any of these drugs cause problems with opana that I have just been put on by a new dr instead of the ms contin the oncologist had me pn for the past 8 years but the new pain management is scared that is too addicting even though I have been on it that long with no problems. Thank y ...
- A study of drug interactions between Letrozole, Aredia, Navelbine for a patient with Breast Cancer Metastatic, Bone Cancer Metastatic, Metastases To Bone. The patient has Stuffy Nose
Comments: Discharge of yellow and green,keep telling me its sinus infection.Been using the nedi-pod for months not helping.I have to use 2 a day just to get a relief to sleep at night.Had a steriod nasal spray and antibiotics for sinuse that didn't work.
- A study of drug interactions between Zolpidem, Keppra, Prilosec, Nucynta, Savella for a patient with Insomnia, Epilepsy, Heartburn, Migraine, Neuropathy - Peripheral. The patient has Abdominal Pain Lower, Muscle Sprain, Muscle Spasms, Low Back Pain
Comments: Onset of symptoms started on third day of Savella Titration pack. Immediately stopped medicine (had the 3rd day am dose) by midday spasms and back pain severe, by 6pm unable to walk due to extreme pain. Sent to ER, no response to pain medicine, finally muscle relaxer allowed me to walk again. Sent h ...
- A study of drug interactions between Omega 3, Vitamin D, Lisinopril, Lorazepam, Wellbutrin Sr, Levothyroxine Sodium, Metformin, Gabapentin, Zofran for a patient with Gluten Intolerance, Vitamin D Deficiency, Hypertension, Anxiety And Stress, Depression, Hypothyroidism, High Blood Sugar, Pain - Back, Nausea. The patient has Abdominal Pain Lower, Gabapentin
Comments: I have developed severe lower right quadrant pain, nausea, blurred vision, lower back pain, dizziness, weakness, chronic fatigue, increased anxiety, night sweats, and numbing in hands and arms. My Metformin was increased from 500 mg. per day to 1500 mg. per day 3 weeks ago.
- A study of drug interactions between Fenofibric Acid, Prednisone, Flax Seed, Adderall 20, Vitamin D, Meloxicam, Cymbalta, Cymbalta, Ambien, Mirena for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Bowel Movement Irregularity, Lack Of Coordination, Aat Deficiency, Chronic Pain, Chronic Depression, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Birth Control. The patient has Unable To Concentrate, Brain Mass, Joint Stiffness, Early Morning Joint Stiffness, Muscle Fatigue, Abdominal Pain Lower, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Chronic Pain, Sleep Disorder
Comments: Began taking sleep aids 15+yrs ago.Can not nap or sleep without.Had the Mirena IUD inserted over 10yrs ago, shortly after it was approved.Began exp sever mood swings and depr. Was put on anti-depr. Began having chronic pain.Most sever in the neck,shoulders,arms and hips.Drs were unable to determin ...
More related studies for: Femara, Abdominal pain lower
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.