Femara and Bleeding - dysfunctional uterine - from FDA reports
Bleeding - dysfunctional uterine is found among people who take Femara, especially for people who are 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 5 - 10 years, also take medication Aredia, and have Metastases to bone. This review analyzes which people have Bleeding - dysfunctional uterine with Femara. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 10,925 people who have side effects when taking Femara from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 30, 2017
10,925 people reported to have side effects when taking Femara.
Among them, 14 people (0.13%) have Bleeding - Dysfunctional Uterine
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Femara when people have Bleeding - Dysfunctional Uterine *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 100 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Bleeding - Dysfunctional Uterine when taking Femara *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 9.09 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 27.27 %
- 50-59: 9.09 %
- 60+: 54.55 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Metastases To Bone (11 people, 78.57%)
- Breast Cancer Metastatic (4 people, 28.57%)
- Trigeminal Neuralgia (1 person, 7.14%)
- High Blood Pressure (1 person, 7.14%)
- Breast Cancer (1 person, 7.14%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Aredia (13 people, 92.86%)
- Faslodex (12 people, 85.71%)
- Zometa (11 people, 78.57%)
- Xeloda (11 people, 78.57%)
- Cytoxan (11 people, 78.57%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (13 people, 92.86%)
- Breathing Difficulty (13 people, 92.86%)
- Pain (12 people, 85.71%)
- Pain In Jaw (11 people, 78.57%)
- Impaired Healing (11 people, 78.57%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bleeding - dysfunctional uterine when taking Femara?
- Check symptoms - is bleeding - dysfunctional uterine caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Femara has active ingredients of letrozole. It is often used in breast cancer. (latest outcomes from Femara 11,391 users)
Bleeding - Dysfunctional Uterine
Bleeding - dysfunctional uterine has been reported by people with birth control, deep venous thrombosis, osteoporosis, pulmonary embolism, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 1,650 Bleeding - dysfunctional uterine patients).
Browse all side effects of Femaraa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Bleeding - dysfunctional uterineBleeding - dysfunctional uterine
Could your condition cause Bleeding - dysfunctional uterineBleeding - dysfunctional uterine
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
While taking Femara for breast cancer, I had considerable joint pain, the worst of which was in my knees. I could hardly walk, I used a wheel chair. I ended up having bi-lateral knee replacement because I was bone to bone and most of the knobs were worn down. I was bow legged and grew three ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I get a colonoscopy every two years. I have ulcerative colitis My last colonoscopy in Dec. 2016 I had a lot of inflammation The doctor is treatin g me now with Prednisone and Lialdo I am having another colonoscopy in March, 2017. No cancer in my biopsies. If this is not getting better I may ...
Hi All, 2 and a half years in. No boobs, no ovaries. Have been taking femara for two months and can feel my collarbone and ache to lift a bag of groceries. If it was not for my daughter I would stop the drug. I am blessed I have not had chemo and missed radiation because I decided to have the ...