Home > Femara > Bleeding - dysfunctional uterine > Femara and Bleeding - dysfunctional uterine
Review: could Femara cause Bleeding - dysfunctional uterine (Dysfunctional uterine bleeding (DUB))?
We study 8,427 people who have side effects while taking Femara from FDA and social media. Among them, 11 have Bleeding - dysfunctional uterine. Find out below who they are, when they have Bleeding - dysfunctional uterine and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Femara and have Bleeding - dysfunctional uterine >>>
Femara (latest outcomes from 8,674 users) has active ingredients of letrozole. It is often used in breast cancer.
Bleeding - dysfunctional uterine
Bleeding - dysfunctional uterine (latest reports from 6,958 patients) has been reported by people with birth control, multiple sclerosis, osteopenia, menstruation irregular, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 8,427 people reported to have side effects when taking Femara. Among them, 11 people (0.13%) have Bleeding - Dysfunctional Uterine.
Time on Femara when people have Bleeding - dysfunctional uterine * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Bleeding - dysfunctional uterine||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Bleeding - dysfunctional uterine when taking Femara * :
|Bleeding - dysfunctional uterine||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||11.11%||55.56% |
Severity of Bleeding - dysfunctional uterine when taking Femara ** :
How people recovered from Bleeding - dysfunctional uterine ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Metastases to bone (9 people, 81.82%)
- Breast cancer metastatic (3 people, 27.27%)
- Breast cancer (1 people, 9.09%)
- Pain (1 people, 9.09%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aredia (10 people, 90.91%)
- Faslodex (10 people, 90.91%)
- Xeloda (9 people, 81.82%)
- Zometa (9 people, 81.82%)
- Phenergan (9 people, 81.82%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bleeding - Dysfunctional Uterine while taking Femara?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Femara and have Bleeding - Dysfunctional Uterine
- support group for people who take Femara
- support group for people who have Bleeding - Dysfunctional Uterine
Comments from related studies:
From this study (6 days ago):
Please tell me if any of these drugs cause problems with opana that I have just been put on by a new dr instead of the ms contin the oncologist had me pn for the past 8 years but the new pain management is scared that is too addicting even though I have been on it that long with no problems. Thank ypu.
From this study (2 weeks ago):
Discharge of yellow and green,keep telling me its sinus infection.Been using the nedi-pod for months not helping.I have to use 2 a day just to get a relief to sleep at night.Had a steriod nasal spray and antibiotics for sinuse that didn't work.
From this study (2 months ago):
Also take a liver tonic, kidney tonic, dandelion, Vitamin B, Calcium tablet, vitamin E, vitamin, multivitamin, fish oil, curcumin and selenium. Drink green tea and dandelion tea and liver detox tea.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Femara, Bleeding - dysfunctional uterine
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
More reviews for: Femara, Bleeding - dysfunctional uterine
On eHealthMe, Femara (letrozole) is often used for breast cancer. Find out below the conditions Femara is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Femara used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vyvanse, Celexa for a 12-year old girl who has Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity, Depression (10 minutes ago)
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (46 minutes ago)
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (51 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (47 minutes ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (2 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (3 hours ago)
- Oxygen Saturation Decreased
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Blood Creatine Phosphokinase Abnormal Nos