Review: could Femara cause Bloating (Abdominal bloating)?
Summary: there is no Bloating reported by people who take Femara yet.
We study 8,434 people who have side effects while taking Femara from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Bloating and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Femara and have Bloating >>>
Femara has active ingredients of letrozole. It is often used in breast cancer. (latest outcomes from 8,681 Femara users)
Bloating (feeling of tightness around abdomen) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, gastroesophageal reflux disease, stress and anxiety, birth control. (latest reports from 520 Bloating patients)
On Apr, 3, 2015: No report is found
Get connected: join our support group of femara and bloating on
Do you have Bloating while taking Femara?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Femara
- support group for people who have Bloating
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Zoloft, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 65-year old woman with Panic Attack, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Hair Loss, Abdominal Bloating, Ureteral Spasm, Pelvic Discomfort
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Zopiclone, Paracetamol, Ibuprofen, Bisacodyl, Sertraline, Gabapentin, Morphine, Morphine Sulfate for a 42-year old woman with Ulcer - Stomach, Insomnia, Fibromyalgia, Constipation, Depression, Degenerative Joint Disease. The patient has Confusion, Blurred Vision, Constipation, Toothaches, Tooth Decay, Depression, Dizziness Exertional, Muscular Weakness, Itching, Eczema Exacerbated, Neck Pain, Headache, Tooth Loss, Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Fatigue - Chronic, Weight Gain, Food Hoarding, Food Craving, Abdominal Bloating, Ocular Migraine, Stomach Pain, Bedwetting
- A study of drug interactions between Letrozole, Zometa for a 58-year old woman with Cancer - Breast, Bone Density Decreased. The patient has Beau's Lines
- A study of side effects of Letrozole for a 67-year old woman with Cancer - Breast. The patient has Tiredness, Weight Gain, Brittle Nails
- A study of side effects of Femara for a 70-year old woman with Cancer - Breast. The patient has Nose Bleeds
Recent Femara related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.