Home > Femara > Fever > Femara and Fever
Review: could Femara cause Fever?
Summary: Fever is found among people who take Femara, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Zometa, and have Breast cancer.
We study 8,427 people who have side effects while taking Femara from FDA and social media. Among them, 464 have Fever. Find out below who they are, when they have Fever and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Femara and have Fever >>>
Femara (latest outcomes from 8,674 users) has active ingredients of letrozole. It is often used in breast cancer.
Fever (latest reports from 985,471 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain.
On Oct, 23, 2014: 8,427 people reported to have side effects when taking Femara. Among them, 464 people (5.51%) have Fever.
Time on Femara when people have Fever * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Fever when taking Femara * :
Severity of Fever when taking Femara ** :
How people recovered from Fever ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Breast cancer (166 people, 35.78%)
- Metastases to bone (98 people, 21.12%)
- Breast cancer metastatic (81 people, 17.46%)
- Anxiety (56 people, 12.07%)
- Pain (40 people, 8.62%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (341 people, 73.49%)
- Aredia (217 people, 46.77%)
- Tamoxifen citrate (132 people, 28.45%)
- Faslodex (119 people, 25.65%)
- Aromasin (116 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Fever while taking Femara?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Femara and have Fever
- support group for people who take Femara
- support group for people who have Fever
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Interactions between quineprox (hydroxychloroquine) &zyvox (linezolid)
(Asked by a 38 year old woman who has Headache, Fever, Swollen Fingers, Joint Pain, Muscle Tightness And Pain, and takes Zyvox, Cellcept)
I had foot soft tissue infection and hospitalized for two days and given IV for Cipro. Then I was released from the hospital and given Zyvox 600MG twice a day for ten days. Meanwhile, I am taking 2000 MG cellcept and 400MG Hydroxychloriquine for more than 10 years to control my lupus. Around the si ...
- What effect if i take dexamethasone and cyproheptedine?
(Asked by a 32 year old man who has Fever, and takes Paracetamol)
i take paracetamol 500 mg with chloroperamine (copastin),and some medicine related tu flue. i have some problem with my nose and i take fedac.
- Does femara affect crp results?
(Asked by a 69 year old woman who has Cancer - Breast, and takes Femara)
Does femara affect the results of the C Reactive Protein test? I have been on it for two years and have side effects of joint pain and hot flashes with nausea.
- I used to masturbate a lot.but i have no bad habbits other than that.i am diagnised with tb.its cured nw.i dont know the xact reason y i got tb?.if its due to over masturbation will it affect marriage
(Asked by a 25 year old man who has Fever, and takes Rifinah)
TB is cured.But still i have many side effects.My hands used to shake a bit,bones are weak,ma chest used to pain not often.But i m not feeling any tiredness.Will it affect ma marriage lyf.will i give birth to a child
- Why is moxam 400 prescribed?
(Asked by a 42 year old woman who has Intermittent Fever Consistent Past 15 Days, Usually After 4pm, Full Head- Headach Going Back And Sever Pain In Center Of The Back, Fever)
I had fever and kind of viral past Monday 25th Nov2013), I took pain killers, ciprofloxasin as medicine for cure for 5 days dosage. BUT I use to get the fever mostly after 4pm daily and morning would be not that brash.
My CBC, MP, Urine Regular, Vidal and lung x-rays are clear. I have been given M ...
More questions for: Femara, Fever
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Bone pain whilst taking letrozole
(Posted by a 70 year old woman who has Severe Bone Pain And Fatigue, and takes Letrozole)
Before having breast cancer I walked 10 miles a week, and did a 40 min exercise
routine. Having had a lumpectomy followed by 15 radiation treatments, and then
prescribed letrozole for 10 years, I can no longer do my 40 min exercise routine, nor the power walking that I have done for so many years. ...
- Tinnitus with letrozole
(Posted by a 58 year old woman who has Ringing In The Ears, and takes Letrozole)
Sudden onset of ringing in the ears after two weeks on Letrozole 2.5mgs
- Hand foot mouth disease
(Posted by a 28 year old man who has Hand Foot Mouth Disease, Joint Pain, Fever, and takes Prednisolone)
My illness was not recognized at first.
So I was given some prednisolone and other drugs.
During that time I had a joint pain and it was recovered. But after 5 months i suffered from this joint pain again and I'm suffering from this joint pain still now.I don't understand whether there is an conne ...
More reviews for: Femara, Fever
- A study of side effects of Amoxicillin Pediatric for a patient with Infection - Ear. The patient has Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water), Heart Rate Increased, Breathing - Rapid And Deep, Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness), Lethargy (tiredness), Ear Infection (ear infection), Appetite - Decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat), Fever, Inability To Crawl, High Blood Glucose Level (high blood sugar)
Comments: My son is 17 months old and been diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes but I just received a call from his physician that he is positive for Enterovirus. What is the connection between Enterovirus and high blood sugar levels?
- A study of drug interactions between Fetzima, Ranitidine, Omeprazole, Gabapentin, Loratadine, Seroquel, Lamotrigine, Clonazepam, Baclofen, Levaquin, Oxycontin for a patient with Bipolar Ii Disorder, Acid Reflux, Nervous System Disorder, Allergic Cough, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Anxiety Disorder, Pain - Back, Chronic Bronchitis, Crps. The patient has Pulse Abnormal, Shakes, Fever, Chills, Chest Tightness, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine, Cough, Weakness
Comments: I just had surgery on my left calf 11/03/14 and the infection disease center called today and said I had NOCARDIA growth.
- A study of side effects of Letrozole for a patient with Cancer - Breast. The patient has Hair Growth Abnormal
Comments: hair has stopped growing while on letrozole
- A study of side effects of Qsymia for a patient with Obesity. The patient has Fever
Comments: Prolonged fever
- A study of side effects of B Complex Vitamin for a patient with Ciprofloxacin. The patient has Fever
Comments: started on 15th Sep2014 with mild Fever, running/congested nose, body ache.
Diagnoised as Thypoid on 29Sep 2014, took cefixime+afloxacin tablet for three days.
Moved on to Ciproflaxcin I V, then Afloxacin, after all these no improvement found.
Now increased fever 102'F, heavy body pain, chilled p ...
More related studies for: Femara, Fever
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.