Home > Femara > Fever > Femara and Fever
Review: could Femara cause Fever?
We study 8,427 people who have side effects while taking Femara from FDA and social media. Among them, 464 have Fever. Find out below who they are, when they have Fever and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Femara and have Fever >>>
Femara (latest outcomes from 8,674 users) has active ingredients of letrozole. It is often used in breast cancer.
Fever (latest reports from 986,372 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain.
On Oct, 23, 2014: 8,427 people reported to have side effects when taking Femara. Among them, 464 people (5.51%) have Fever.
Time on Femara when people have Fever * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Fever when taking Femara * :
Severity of Fever when taking Femara ** :
How people recovered from Fever ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Breast cancer (166 people, 35.78%)
- Metastases to bone (98 people, 21.12%)
- Breast cancer metastatic (81 people, 17.46%)
- Anxiety (56 people, 12.07%)
- Pain (40 people, 8.62%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (341 people, 73.49%)
- Aredia (217 people, 46.77%)
- Tamoxifen citrate (132 people, 28.45%)
- Faslodex (119 people, 25.65%)
- Aromasin (116 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Fever while taking Femara?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Femara and have Fever
- support group for people who take Femara
- support group for people who have Fever
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Interactions between quineprox (hydroxychloroquine) &zyvox (linezolid)
I had foot soft tissue infection and hospitalized for two days and given IV for Cipro. Then I was released from the hospital and given Zyvox 600MG twice a day for ten days. Meanwhile, I am taking 2000 MG cellcept and 400MG Hydroxychloriquine for more than 10 years to control my lupus. Around the si ...
- What effect if i take dexamethasone and cyproheptedine?
i take paracetamol 500 mg with chloroperamine (copastin),and some medicine related tu flue. i have some problem with my nose and i take fedac.
- Does femara affect crp results?
Does femara affect the results of the C Reactive Protein test? I have been on it for two years and have side effects of joint pain and hot flashes with nausea.
- I used to masturbate a lot.but i have no bad habbits other than that.i am diagnised with tb.its cured nw.i dont know the xact reason y i got tb?.if its due to over masturbation will it affect marriage
TB is cured.But still i have many side effects.My hands used to shake a bit,bones are weak,ma chest used to pain not often.But i m not feeling any tiredness.Will it affect ma marriage lyf.will i give birth to a child
- Why is moxam 400 prescribed?
I had fever and kind of viral past Monday 25th Nov2013), I took pain killers, ciprofloxasin as medicine for cure for 5 days dosage. BUT I use to get the fever mostly after 4pm daily and morning would be not that brash.
My CBC, MP, Urine Regular, Vidal and lung x-rays are clear. I have been given M ...
- Does the medication add to heat illness
Does exposure to heat in combination with taking the listed medications cause heat illness?
- I have severe bone pain and am taking femara. even when i am not on the drug, the bone pain does not go away. is it possible that the femara is triggering internal herpes outbreaks causing this pain?
For the past eight months, I have been experiencing severe bone pain, not joint pain, but bone pain that causes me to feel the marrow in my bones is smoldering. I have tremendous amounts of fatigue in addition to genital herpes. I am only taking Femara, Vitamin D and Calcium per the Oncologist orde ...
- Does anyone else have my weight gain problem?
I have been taking Femara for 3 years, and constantly gain weight. I watch my diet, go to the gym 3 times a week, cycle whenever the weather allows. I´ve just came off a 4 weeks strikt diet and have lost nothing. I didn´t want to get on the scale, as I could feel on my clothes that nothing has c ...
- Pyrexia and one-alpha iv
she was treated for hypocalcemia with high PTH taking calcium per-os and iv,Renagel,trofocard,one-alpha iv.
after 5 days fever with shiver 2-3 times daily ,vomits,nausea
she took antibiotic therapy after positive gram - blood cultures (first E. coli,second another gram - microorganism )
- My son almost 10 years old is taken azithromycin, can i also give him tylenol to lower his fever?
i gave him the first dose of the prescribed azithromycin at 11pm now is 3:45am and he is with fever, can I give him tylenol?
More questions for: Femara, Fever
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Tinnitus with letrozole
Sudden onset of ringing in the ears after two weeks on Letrozole 2.5mgs
- Hand foot mouth disease
My illness was not recognized at first.
So I was given some prednisolone and other drugs.
During that time I had a joint pain and it was recovered. But after 5 months i suffered from this joint pain again and I'm suffering from this joint pain still now.I don't understand whether there is an conne ...
More reviews for: Femara, Fever
On eHealthMe, Femara (letrozole) is often used for breast cancer. Find out below the conditions Femara is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Femara used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Femara, Fever
Recent Femara related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Tamoxifen Citrate, Letrozole for a 56-year old woman who has Breast Cancer Stage I
- Comparions of Tamoxifen Citrate, Femara for a 78-year old woman who has Cancer - Breast
- Comparions of Mucinex Dm, Letrozole for a 61-year old woman who has Breast Cancer
- Comparions of Femara, ARIMIDEX for a 67-year old woman who has Cancer - Breast
- Comparions of Aromasin, Tamoxifen Citrate, Evista, Femara, Arimidex for a 61-year old woman who has Breast Cancer Female
- Comparions of Arimidex, Femara for a 76-year old woman who has Breast Cancer Stage I
- Comparions of Aromasin, Femara, Arimidex for a 57-year old woman who has Breast Cancer Her2+
- Comparions of Femara, Aromasin, Arimidex for a 54-year old woman who has Breast Cancer Female
- Comparions of Levothyroxine Sodium, Letrozole, Lipitor for a 63-year old woman who has Levothyroxine
- Comparions of Tamoxifen Citrate, Femara, Arimidex, Aromasin for a 70-year old woman who has Breast Cancer Female
More related comparison studies for: Femara, Fever
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.