Home > Femara > Incontinence > Femara and Incontinence
Review: could Femara cause Incontinence?
Summary: Incontinence is found among people who take Femara, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Aredia, and have Breast cancer.
We study 8,427 people who have side effects while taking Femara from FDA and social media. Among them, 32 have Incontinence. Find out below who they are, when they have Incontinence and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Femara and have Incontinence >>>
Femara (latest outcomes from 8,674 users) has active ingredients of letrozole. It is often used in breast cancer.
Incontinence (lack of moderation or self-control) (latest reports from 32,456 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 8,427 people reported to have side effects when taking Femara. Among them, 32 people (0.38%) have Incontinence.
Time on Femara when people have Incontinence * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Incontinence when taking Femara * :
Severity of Incontinence when taking Femara ** :
How people recovered from Incontinence ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Breast cancer (8 people, 25.00%)
- Pain (7 people, 21.88%)
- Osteoporosis (2 people, 6.25%)
- Metastases to bone (2 people, 6.25%)
- Multiple myeloma (2 people, 6.25%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aredia (25 people, 78.12%)
- Zometa (23 people, 71.88%)
- Clindamycin (14 people, 43.75%)
- Keflex (13 people, 40.62%)
- Dilaudid (13 people, 40.62%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Incontinence while taking Femara?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Femara and have Incontinence
- support group for people who take Femara
- support group for people who have Incontinence
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does femara affect crp results?
(Asked by a 69 year old woman who has Cancer - Breast, and takes Femara)
Does femara affect the results of the C Reactive Protein test? I have been on it for two years and have side effects of joint pain and hot flashes with nausea.
- I used metrogel and now i have severe incontinence. i'm also on ant-depressants. please help
(Asked by a 47 year old woman who has Incontinence, and takes Metrogel-vaginal)
I went for a routine check up to my gynae and she noticed an inflammation or something and prescribed Metrogel. I followed the rules for hygiene and administered the gel. After the 5th day I developed this feeling of incontinence(urgently wanting to badly pee but just a few drops come out) I spoke t ...
- Which of my meds is causing incontinece
(Asked by a 26 year old man who has Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome, Bipolar Disorder, Seizures, Near Syncope, Incontinence, Borderline Diabetic, Prehypertension, Urethral Fistula, and takes Depakote Er, Fanapt, Florinef)
i need to know which of these meds are causing/ can cause my incontence whether it is just one or a combination of the meds any help would be greatly appericated
- I have severe bone pain and am taking femara. even when i am not on the drug, the bone pain does not go away. is it possible that the femara is triggering internal herpes outbreaks causing this pain?
(Asked by a 61 year old woman who has HX Breast Cancer, Bilateral Mastectomy 2012, Herpes Simplex, and takes Femara)
For the past eight months, I have been experiencing severe bone pain, not joint pain, but bone pain that causes me to feel the marrow in my bones is smoldering. I have tremendous amounts of fatigue in addition to genital herpes. I am only taking Femara, Vitamin D and Calcium per the Oncologist orde ...
- Does anyone else have my weight gain problem?
(Asked by a 65 year old woman who has Breast Cancer, and takes Femara)
I have been taking Femara for 3 years, and constantly gain weight. I watch my diet, go to the gym 3 times a week, cycle whenever the weather allows. I´ve just came off a 4 weeks strikt diet and have lost nothing. I didn´t want to get on the scale, as I could feel on my clothes that nothing has c ...
More questions for: Femara, Incontinence
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Bone pain whilst taking letrozole
(Posted by a 70 year old woman who has Severe Bone Pain And Fatigue, and takes Letrozole)
Before having breast cancer I walked 10 miles a week, and did a 40 min exercise
routine. Having had a lumpectomy followed by 15 radiation treatments, and then
prescribed letrozole for 10 years, I can no longer do my 40 min exercise routine, nor the power walking that I have done for so many years. ...
- Abilify causing incontinence
(Posted by a 47 year old woman who has Incontinence, and takes Abilify)
Abilify is making me have Little to no bladder control. Is better once I stopped taking but has not gone away 2 weeks later.
- Tinnitus with letrozole
(Posted by a 58 year old woman who has Ringing In The Ears, and takes Letrozole)
Sudden onset of ringing in the ears after two weeks on Letrozole 2.5mgs
More reviews for: Femara, Incontinence
- A study of side effects of Letrozole for a patient with Cancer - Breast. The patient has Hair Growth Abnormal
Comments: hair has stopped growing while on letrozole
- A study of drug interactions between Clonidine, Femara, Neurontin, Synthroid, Seroquel, Topamax, Opana Er for a patient with Hot Flashes, Cancer - Breast, Neuropathy, Hypothyroidism Postoperative, Bipolar Disorder, Chronic Pain. The patient has
Comments: Please tell me if any of these drugs cause problems with opana that I have just been put on by a new dr instead of the ms contin the oncologist had me pn for the past 8 years but the new pain management is scared that is too addicting even though I have been on it that long with no problems. Thank y ...
- A study of drug interactions between Letrozole, Aredia, Navelbine for a patient with Breast Cancer Metastatic, Bone Cancer Metastatic, Metastases To Bone. The patient has Stuffy Nose
Comments: Discharge of yellow and green,keep telling me its sinus infection.Been using the nedi-pod for months not helping.I have to use 2 a day just to get a relief to sleep at night.Had a steriod nasal spray and antibiotics for sinuse that didn't work.
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Endometrin, Tramadol for a patient with Spondylosis. The patient has Incontinence
Comments: I've not felt like my bladder is completely empty and starting a streem is sometimes difficult
- A study of drug interactions between Nicotine, Paxil for a patient with Respiration, Depression. The patient has Incontinence
Comments: Incontinence is intermittent. I thought it was related to a UTI. But it has persisted for almost a year, on and off. It has been two months since intercourse. I assume I must rule out a UTI. I smoke an e cigarette which appears to have no effect, as I've used it the entire time since the incontinenc ...
More related studies for: Femara, Incontinence
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.