Femara and Incontinence - from FDA reports
Incontinence is found among people who take Femara, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Aredia, and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Incontinence with Femara. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 10,925 people who have side effects when taking Femara from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 11, 2017
10,925 people reported to have side effects when taking Femara.
Among them, 43 people (0.39%) have Incontinence
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Femara when people have Incontinence *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 100 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Incontinence when taking Femara *:
- female: 93.02 %
- male: 6.98 %
Age of people who have Incontinence when taking Femara *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 2.86 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 2.86 %
- 50-59: 34.29 %
- 60+: 60.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (8 people, 18.60%)
- Metastases To Bone (7 people, 16.28%)
- Osteoporosis (4 people, 9.30%)
- Multiple Myeloma (4 people, 9.30%)
- High Blood Pressure (3 people, 6.98%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Aredia (34 people, 79.07%)
- Zometa (31 people, 72.09%)
- Lasix (17 people, 39.53%)
- Dilaudid (16 people, 37.21%)
- Ambien (16 people, 37.21%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Urinary Tract Infection (29 people, 67.44%)
- Stress And Anxiety (28 people, 65.12%)
- Pain (27 people, 62.79%)
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (27 people, 62.79%)
- Joint Pain (26 people, 60.47%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Incontinence when taking Femara?
Femara has active ingredients of letrozole. It is often used in breast cancer. (latest outcomes from Femara 11,393 users)
Incontinence (lack of moderation or self-control) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, high blood pressure, pain, osteoporosis (latest reports from 9,612 Incontinence patients).