Home > Femara > Nausea > Femara and Nausea
Review: could Femara cause Nausea?
We study 8,427 people who have side effects while taking Femara from FDA and social media. Among them, 728 have Nausea. Find out below who they are, when they have Nausea and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Femara and have Nausea >>>
Femara (latest outcomes from 8,674 users) has active ingredients of letrozole. It is often used in breast cancer.
Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit) (latest reports from 1,921,972 patients) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, quit smoking, depression, pain.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 8,427 people reported to have side effects when taking Femara. Among them, 728 people (8.64%) have Nausea.
Time on Femara when people have Nausea * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Nausea when taking Femara * :
Severity of Nausea when taking Femara ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Nausea ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Breast cancer (270 people, 37.09%)
- Metastases to bone (127 people, 17.45%)
- Pain (84 people, 11.54%)
- Depression (77 people, 10.58%)
- Breast cancer metastatic (58 people, 7.97%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (396 people, 54.40%)
- Aredia (310 people, 42.58%)
- Faslodex (218 people, 29.95%)
- Tamoxifen citrate (169 people, 23.21%)
- Taxotere (153 people, 21.02%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Nausea while taking Femara?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Femara and have Nausea
- support group for people who take Femara
- support group for people who have Nausea
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- What can i do about nausea from generic bactrim
I want to know what I can do to combat nausea from this drug
- Lamicta side effect nausa and vomiting after years of takin it for bi-polar
I been taking Lamictal for a couple of years. With no side effects. Presently I starter having nausea, and dry heaves ,
I went to the specialist they run test for stomach hernia, etc etc. they did not find any thing wrong. Today I noatice I experience nausea after taking Lamictal I experience ...
- Mucous in stools rolling std jab
Hi there, I was recently diagnosed with Balanitis, a small white ulcer has appeared on my foreskin caused by the trauma of the condition.
I went to the ER for the problem, worrying that it maybe and std, the nurse and doctor there told me to keep the ulcer clean and to keep strong soaps away fro ...
More questions for: Femara, Nausea
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Palpitations when eating raw garlic
After symptoms of a cold, I've been drinking the famous "garlic honey lemon" mixture to try to get rid of the cold and it actually worked pretty well.
The first morning it didn't feel very nice to drink but I was ok.
From day 2, I started to feel heartburn and heart palpitations, with a sort of he ...
- Diagnosed with postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome after mirena
After getting the Mirena put in, I got really sick. I went home and got super dizzy, nauseous, and tired. I felt so sick and could barely function. I called the doctors office and they said it couldn't be from the Mirena. She said that I must have the flu. Well, I kept it in for a little while long ...
- Prednisone side effects
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
More reviews for: Femara, Nausea
On eHealthMe, Femara (letrozole) is often used for breast cancer. Find out below the conditions Femara is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Femara used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Femara, Nausea
Recent Femara related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Femara, Nausea
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (56 minutes ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (2 hours ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Thorazine and Drug Screen False Positive
- Suicide Attempt
- Spironolactone and Junel Fe 1/20
- Bell'S Palsy and Zoloft
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (5 hours ago)
- Amoxicillin Teva 875mg
- American Adder's Tongue
- Transgender Hormonal Therapy
- Gastric Ulcer Haemorrhage