Home > Fenofibrate > Constipation > Fenofibrate and Constipation
Review: could Fenofibrate cause Constipation?
We study 8,834 people who have side effects while taking Fenofibrate from FDA and social media. Among them, 135 have Constipation. Find out below who they are, when they have Constipation and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Fenofibrate and have Constipation >>>
Fenofibrate (latest outcomes from 9,127 users) has active ingredients of fenofibrate. It is often used in high blood cholesterol.
Constipation (latest reports from 514,264 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, pain, high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 8,834 people reported to have side effects when taking Fenofibrate. Among them, 135 people (1.53%) have Constipation.
Time on Fenofibrate when people have Constipation * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Constipation when taking Fenofibrate * :
Age of people who have Constipation when taking Fenofibrate * :
Severity of Constipation when taking Fenofibrate ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Constipation ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (27 people, 20.00%)
- Anxiety (21 people, 15.56%)
- Back pain (20 people, 14.81%)
- Restless legs syndrome (20 people, 14.81%)
- Thyroid disorder (19 people, 14.07%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (49 people, 36.30%)
- Restoril (43 people, 31.85%)
- Neurontin (40 people, 29.63%)
- Wellbutrin (38 people, 28.15%)
- Lisinopril (36 people, 26.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Constipation while taking Fenofibrate?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Fenofibrate and have Constipation
- support group for people who take Fenofibrate
- support group for people who have Constipation
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 year ago):
Weight loss 8 months 9 pounds
Blood tests are good
From this study (2 years ago):
take a few drugs, suffer from cronic severe constipation
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Fenofibrate, Constipation
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- I need advise, badly ckd!!
The orthostatic BP started in mid April, I was only dizzy upon wakening then it would subside. I have never been a big breakfast eater so I started doing that. We were in Disney later in April and I was extremely fatigued, to the point of not wanting to walk, Disney would be the first time I passe ...
- Poisened by fenofibrate
it started in Apr. 2013. I would eat and get sick to my stomach. I would have severe shooting pains in my stomach area. My bowels were loose and would stay that way. Or at times I would just be nauseated for no apparent reason. My mouth got dry and I began having dizzy spells. Those last two symptom ...
- Fenofibrate allergy and gall bladder problems
Took fenofibrate for about 9 months to treat high cholesterol, it lowered total from 250 down to 175 along with lowered triglycerides and LDL. After 6 months started having allergy and cold flu symptoms along with heart palpitations. Allergies caused sore throat, fluid behind ear,and sinus congest ...
More reviews for: Fenofibrate, Constipation
On eHealthMe, Fenofibrate (fenofibrate) is often used for high blood cholesterol. Find out below the conditions Fenofibrate is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Fenofibrate used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (36 minutes ago)
- Xarelto for a 68-year old man who has DVT (44 minutes ago)
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Zanaflex and Fluid Retention
- Lithium Carbonate and Vivid Nightmare
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (6 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (7 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (10 hours ago)
- Sy/premenstrual Syndrome
- Phenazopyridine Hcl Tab
- Urachal Abnormality
- Difficulty Breathing