Home > Fenofibrate > Labile blood pressure > Fenofibrate and Labile blood pressure
Review: could Fenofibrate cause Labile blood pressure?
We study 8,830 people who have side effects while taking Fenofibrate from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Labile blood pressure. Find out below who they are, when they have Labile blood pressure and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Fenofibrate and have Labile blood pressure >>>
Fenofibrate (latest outcomes from 9,124 users) has active ingredients of fenofibrate. It is often used in high blood cholesterol.
Labile blood pressure
Labile blood pressure (wildly fluctuating blood pressure) (latest reports from 5,644 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, high blood cholesterol, asthma.
On Sep, 24, 2014: 8,830 people reported to have side effects when taking Fenofibrate. Among them, 3 people (0.03%) have Labile Blood Pressure.
Time on Fenofibrate when people have Labile blood pressure * :
Gender of people who have Labile blood pressure when taking Fenofibrate * :
|Labile blood pressure||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Labile blood pressure when taking Fenofibrate * :
|Labile blood pressure||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Labile blood pressure when taking Fenofibrate ** :
How people recovered from Labile blood pressure ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (3 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zestoretic (3 people, 100.00%)
- Tenormin (3 people, 100.00%)
- Effexor (3 people, 100.00%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Labile Blood Pressure while taking Fenofibrate?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Fenofibrate and have Labile Blood Pressure
- group for people who take Fenofibrate
- group for people who have Labile Blood Pressure
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 weeks ago):
renal lesions, renal cysts e renal urolithiasis
From this study (1 month ago):
never done full panel of hormones; cortisol flatlined 5 years ago now too high; testing also showed high estrogen levels for peri-menopausal female
From this study (2 months ago):
Since I have been on diclofenac I started having hot flashes all day and night long. I am wondering if this is a side effect of the diclofenac.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Fenofibrate, Labile blood pressure
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Poisened by fenofibrate
it started in Apr. 2013. I would eat and get sick to my stomach. I would have severe shooting pains in my stomach area. My bowels were loose and would stay that way. Or at times I would just be nauseated for no apparent reason. My mouth got dry and I began having dizzy spells. Those last two symptom ...
- Fenofibrate allergy and gall bladder problems
Took fenofibrate for about 9 months to treat high cholesterol, it lowered total from 250 down to 175 along with lowered triglycerides and LDL. After 6 months started having allergy and cold flu symptoms along with heart palpitations. Allergies caused sore throat, fluid behind ear,and sinus congest ...
More reviews for: Fenofibrate, Labile blood pressure
On eHealthMe, Fenofibrate (fenofibrate) is often used for high blood cholesterol. Find out below the conditions Fenofibrate is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Fenofibrate used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Alendronate Sodium, Sertraline, Gabapentin, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 76-year old woman who has Bone Density Decreased, Depression, Fibromyalgia, A Fib (3 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Tramadol, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Nabumetone, Mirtazapine for a 36-year old man who has Inflammation Localised, Pain, Nightmares, Hyperlipidemia, Muscle Spasms, Pain - Bones, Depression (3 minutes ago)
- Zoloft, Cytomel, Synthroid for a 55-year old woman who has Hashimoto's Disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis (6 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Primary Biliary Cirrhosis
- Fibromyalgia and Hyponatraemia
- Hair Loss and Gabapentin
- Arthritis - Osteoarthritis and Keppra
Recent user comments
- "Acute onset. August LFT's normal, Mirtazapine added S ... " (6 minutes ago)
- "also prescribed levothyroxine sodium but had to take ... " (55 minutes ago)
- "also prescribed synthroid but had to take self off. b ... " (57 minutes ago)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Linaria Vulgaris