Review: could Fenofibrate cause Labile blood pressure?
Summary: Labile blood pressure is reported only by a few people who take Fenofibrate.
We study 8,849 people who have side effects while taking Fenofibrate from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Labile blood pressure. Find out below who they are, when they have Labile blood pressure and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Fenofibrate and have Labile blood pressure >>>
Fenofibrate has active ingredients of fenofibrate. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from 9,145 Fenofibrate users)
Labile blood pressure
Labile blood pressure (wildly fluctuating blood pressure) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, high blood cholesterol, asthma. (latest reports from 1,025 Labile blood pressure patients)
On Mar, 4, 2015: 8,849 people reported to have side effects when taking Fenofibrate. Among them, 3 people (0.03%) have Labile Blood Pressure.
Time on Fenofibrate when people have Labile blood pressure * :
Gender of people who have Labile blood pressure when taking Fenofibrate * :
|Labile blood pressure||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Labile blood pressure when taking Fenofibrate * :
|Labile blood pressure||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Labile blood pressure when taking Fenofibrate ** :
How people recovered from Labile blood pressure ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (3 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zestoretic (3 people, 100.00%)
- Tenormin (3 people, 100.00%)
- Effexor (3 people, 100.00%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Labile Blood Pressure while taking Fenofibrate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Fenofibrate and have Labile Blood Pressure
- support group for people who take Fenofibrate
- support group for people who have Labile Blood Pressure
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Amlodipine Besylate, Fenofibrate for a 54-year old man with Blood Pressure, Blood Triglycerides. The patient has Creatine Urine, Low Egfr
- A study of side effects of Atenolol for a 60-year old man with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Labile Blood Pressure (wildly fluctuating blood pressure)
- A study of drug interactions between Levothyroxine Sodium, Lipidil, Simvastatin, Metformin, Valproate Sodium, Seroquel for a 59-year old man with Low Thyroid, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, High Blood Cholesterol, Diabetes, Bipolar Mania. The patient has Sleep Apnea, Anaemia, Red Blood Cell Count, Neutrophil Count Decreased
- A study of drug interactions between Tricor, Toprol-xl, Synthroid, Paxil, Nateglinide, Lovaza, Lotrel, Kombiglyze Xr, Edarbyclor, Cycloset, Crestor, Aspirin for a 57-year old woman with High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Heart Disease, Hypothyroidism, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent, Hypertension, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Diarrhea, Runny Nose
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Coumadin, Fish Oil, Metoprolol Succinate, Fenofibrate, Lipitor for a 52-year old woman with Hypertension, Stroke Secondary To Atherosclerosis, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides. The patient has Burning Feet Syndrome, Pain Exacerbated
Recent Fenofibrate related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Lipitor, Tricor for a 52-year old man who has Deficiency - Niacin
- Comparions of Magnesium Chloride, Meclizine Hydrochloride, , Tricor, Adderall 30 for a 66-year old woman who has ADHD
- Comparions of Aspirin, Cialis, Tamsulosin, Zetia, Tricor for a 56-year old man who has High Blood Cholesterol
- Comparions of Simvastatin, Fenofibrate for a 69-year old man who has High Blood Cholesterol
- Comparions of Atorvastatin Calcium, Fenofibrate for a 73-year old woman who has Hypertriglyceridaemia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.