Review: could Fentanyl transdermal system cause Dementia alzheimer's type?
Summary: Dementia alzheimer's type is reported only by a few people who take Fentanyl transdermal system.
We study 4,805 people who have side effects while taking Fentanyl transdermal system from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Dementia alzheimer's type. Find out below who they are, when they have Dementia alzheimer's type and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Fentanyl transdermal system and have Dementia alzheimer's type >>>
Fentanyl transdermal system
Fentanyl transdermal system has active ingredients of fentanyl. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes)
Dementia alzheimer's type
Dementia alzheimer's type (loss of mental ability with alzheimer's symptom) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression, high blood cholesterol, diabetes.(latest reports from Dementia alzheimer's type 12,928 patients)
On Dec, 3, 2014: 4,805 people reported to have side effects when taking Fentanyl transdermal system. Among them, 3 people (0.06%) have Dementia Alzheimer's Type.
Time on Fentanyl transdermal system when people have Dementia alzheimer's type * :
Gender of people who have Dementia alzheimer's type when taking Fentanyl transdermal system * :
|Dementia alzheimer's type||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who have Dementia alzheimer's type when taking Fentanyl transdermal system * :
|Dementia alzheimer's type||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Dementia alzheimer's type when taking Fentanyl transdermal system ** :
How people recovered from Dementia alzheimer's type ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain management (2 people, 66.67%)
- Pain (2 people, 66.67%)
- Multiple myeloma (2 people, 66.67%)
- Prophylaxis (2 people, 66.67%)
- Bone disorder (2 people, 66.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lortab (3 people, 100.00%)
- Neupogen (2 people, 66.67%)
- Miralax (2 people, 66.67%)
- Slow mag (2 people, 66.67%)
- Pepcid (2 people, 66.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Dementia Alzheimer's Type while taking Fentanyl Transdermal System?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Fentanyl transdermal system and have Dementia Alzheimer's Type
- support group for people who have Dementia Alzheimer's Type
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I wanna know how fentanyl and oxycontin taken together like me works for patients?
(Asked by a 48 year old woman who has Chronic Neck, Knees, And Lower Back Pain, and takes Fentanyl-25, Oxycontin)
I have been taking these meds. For the last 10months due to a auto accident that's happened in 1995!! And have bee in chronic Pain ever since, had to resign from my good paying job!! I could no longer work due to the constant pain...it took my Dr. And I over 3 yrs. To come up with this regimen to ev ...
- Does the fentanyl patch cause *extreme* hair loss?
(Asked by a 39 year old woman who has Partial Paralysis On My Left Side From An AVM Induced Stroke., and takes Fentanyl-50)
38 year old female, with a normal menstrual cycle, though it isn't as regular as it used to be...age or drug reasons? I've been on 50 mcg fentanyl patch, changing every 48 hours. I've been losing extreme amounts of head hair, scary amounts. I started using the patch this year/2014, in February, a ...
- What are the side effects while taking fentanyl with garcinia cambogia
(Asked by a 42 year old woman who has Skin Blushing/flushing, and takes Fentanyl-75, Cymbalta, Lorazepam, Baclofen, Requip, Percocet, Garcinia Cambogia)
I'm having headaches flushing/blushing in the face, tired, dizziness. I think that I might be allergic to it the garcinia cambogia ultra. I need to know if I can be on the fentanyl patch and take Garcinia Cambogia Ultra?
- How long does the depression last with opiate withdrawls? (1 answer)
(Asked by a 28 year old man who has Anger, RSD, and takes Fentanyl-25, Norco)
I have been in denial for quite some time now.But I believe I've got a dependency to opiates! Though never taken more than prescribed it has had an insane affect emotionally and mentally. My kids can't even run past me playing or I'll EXPLODE!I used to be the kind of father that could play and put u ...
- What should i do to relieve the flushing symptoms?
(Asked by a 87 year old man who has Parkinson's--tremor, Stiffnes, Swallowing, Hoarseness, Small Fiber Neuropathy, Skin Blushing/flushing, Diet - Constipation, IBS, GERD, Cold Intolerance, Spinal Column Stenosis--pain In Arms,"needles" In Feet, and takes Lyrica, Epa (eicosapentaenoic Acid), Vitamin B12, Losartan Potassium, Benadryl, Norvasc, Vitamin C, Aspirin, Fentanyl-12, Omeprazole, Amitiza)
Was diagnosed with Parkinson's in March 2013. My doctor has prescribed sinemet, which I have tried 3 times, but during each,I have experienced periods of flushing, agitation, and restless legs--to the point of feeling truly ill. He doesn't believe that there is a cause and effect relationship bet ...
More questions for: Fentanyl transdermal system, Dementia alzheimer's type
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Horrendous -nearly died from fentanyl
(Posted by a 58 year old man who has Low Back Pain, and takes Fentanyl-25)
I took Fentanyl 25mcg/hr patch. It should last 3 days. After 24 hours, there was no effect. My doctor recommended adding a second patch. Within 6 hours, I was vomiting every 15 minutes. I removed both patches. I could not even keep down a sip of water for 30 hours. My brother was with me, and he tho ...
- I wish i had never taken ambien
(Posted by a 43 year old woman who has Fibromyalgia, and takes Savella, Lyrica, Synthroid, Effexor, Tramadol, Duragesic-50, Flexeril, Ambien)
Ambien was prescribed after my sleep study showed severe sleep latency and awakening. In the five hours I slept I woke 85 times and had only 5 minutes of deep sleep. However, the doctors couldn't make a recommendation because they could detect no cause for the poor sleep pattern. My doctor offered A ...
- Cfs/fibro, migraine
(Posted by a 49 year old woman who has GI Disorders, Cognitive Deterioration, Migraine With Aura, Neck Pain, Fibromyalgia, CFS, and takes Chantix, Probiotics, Milk Thistle, Black Cohosh, B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin E, Vitamin D, Omega 3, Xanax, Topamax, Ambien, Armour Thyroid, Ms Contin, Fentanyl-25)
A strange thing happened when I started taking the Chantix for my smoking cessation...
MY MIGRAINES AND TENSION HEADACHES WENT AWAY!!!
As horrible as they were, and as bad as I have prayed for them to go away, I did not even notice that I didn't have the excruciating headaches anymore!!
I stop ...
- Celexa, xanax and restoril combo caused an immediate onset of dementia in my 79 year old father (1 response)
(Posted by a 79 year old man who has Dementia Alzheimer's Type, Depressed Level Of Consciousness, Anxiety, and takes Xanax, Celexa, Restoril)
My father has been on Celexa for years now. 2 months ago, my mother (his wife of 50 years) passed away. My father immediately had anxiety and sleeping problems that accompanied his anxiety. His doctor prescribed, on top of the Celexa, Restoril for sleep, and Xanax during the day. Over a period o ...
More reviews for: Fentanyl transdermal system, Dementia alzheimer's type
- A study of drug interactions between Xifaxan, Lidocaine, Vitamin D, Nasonex, Vitamin B12, Zenpep, Zomig, Nuvaring, Lorazepam, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Dilaudid, Fentanyl-25, Phenergan for a patient with Small Bowel Bacterial Overgrowth, Abdominal Pain, Vitamin D Decreased, Allergic Sinusitis, Anaemia Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Pancreas Transplant Rejection, Migraine, Birth Control, Anxiety Disorder, Neck Injury, Hypertension, Pain - Abdomen, Postoperative Adhesion, Nausea Postoperative. The patient has Iron Deficiency Anaemia, Abdominal Bloating, Small Bowel Bacterial Overgrowth, Insomnia, Fatigue - Chronic, Migraine, Joint Stiffness, Diarrhoea Post-operative, Reflux Gastritis, Neck Pain, Abdominal Pain, Chest Tightness, Sore Throat, Cough, Nausea Post-operative, Malaise, Chills, Night Sweats, Fever
Comments: History of comets Pancreas divisum, chronic & recurrent acute pancreatitis, gastric bile reflux
20+ ERCP/panc stents/sphincterotomies
Total Pancretectomy with auto islet cell transplant/splenectomy
Sub colectomy (80% of colon removed)
- A study of drug interactions between Betaxolol, Levothyroxine Sodium, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Fentanyl-25, Metoprolol Succinate, Simvastatin, Gabapentin, Warfarin Sodium, Tamsulosin for a patient with Gluacoma, Thyroid Function Test Abnormal, Postherpetic Neuralgia, Hypertension, High Blood Cholesterol, Atrial Fibrillation, Enlarged Prostate. The patient has Pain
Comments: Patient was believed to have had shingles on his penis over three years ago. Shingles diagnosis was not made at this time. When the rash was present, it was treated with antifungal ointment and antibiotics. Approximately 6 months after rash was gone and pain remained, process of elimination concl ...
- A study of side effects of Duragesic-100 for a patient with Knee Injury - Meniscus. The patient has Nightmares (unpleasant dreams)
Comments: A friend of mine has been on Duragesic/Fentinol patches for nearly 10 years and has HORRIBLE nightmares. They are so bad that the entire family is affected as he awakens them nightly by yelling out horrible words and frightening everyone including the family pet!
- A study of drug interactions between Humalog, Pristiq, Ibuprofen, Dietary Fiber, Valium, Lidoderm, Voltaren, Levothyroxine Sodium, Wellbutrin Xl, Aldactone, Lipitor, Baby Aspirin, Dilaudid, Fentanyl-100 for a patient with Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, Depression But I'm Afraid To Take It I'm Nervous Bc I'm Not Taking Any Antidepressants Right Now And Psychiatrist Is Hard To Get In Touch With., Inflammation, Constipation, Anxiety And Stress, Pain, Graves Disease Burnout, Depression And Anxiety And Panic Attacks, High Testosterone, High Blood Cholesterol, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Pain From 7 Herniations And Pinched Nerves.
Comments: Never a clot but newly prescribed medicine Pristiq and I have Factor V, Type 1 Diabetes, high cholesterol and use a fentanyl patch and these were all warnings on Pristiq. I take wellbutrin 300 and Zoloft and Prozac didn't work.
I see an endocrinologist, neurologist, family practice, pain manageme ...
- A study of drug interactions between Cymbalta, Lunesta, Zantac 150, Albuterol, Duragesic-25, Symbicort, Cozaar, Zofran, Lortab, Lyrica, Synthroid, Klonopin, Lasix, Tegretol, Nexium, Aricept, Requip, Phenergan for a patient with Depression, Insomnia, Reflux Gastritis, Asthma, Pain, Hypertension, Nausea, Restless Leg Syndrome, Hypothyroidism, Anxiety, Edema, Facial Pain, Dementia. The patient has Dizziness, Vomiting, Nausea
Comments: Symptoms have been going on for three years. Doctor's have done MRI's, CT's, Ultrasounds, and several lab test. They have yet to find any cause for the nausea, vomiting and dizziness. Only thing they have not tried is discontinuing some of the medicine.
More related studies for: Fentanyl transdermal system, Dementia alzheimer's type
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.