Home > Fentanyl transdermal system > Dementia alzheimer's type > Fentanyl transdermal system and Dementia alzheimer's type
Review: could Fentanyl transdermal system cause Dementia alzheimer's type?
We study 4,805 people who have side effects while taking Fentanyl transdermal system from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Dementia alzheimer's type. Find out below who they are, when they have Dementia alzheimer's type and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Fentanyl transdermal system and have Dementia alzheimer's type >>>
Fentanyl transdermal system
Fentanyl transdermal system (latest outcomes) has active ingredients of fentanyl. It is often used in pain.
Dementia alzheimer's type
Dementia alzheimer's type (loss of mental ability with alzheimer's symptom) (latest reports from 25,064 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression, high blood cholesterol, diabetes.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 4,805 people reported to have side effects when taking Fentanyl transdermal system. Among them, 3 people (0.06%) have Dementia Alzheimer's Type.
Time on Fentanyl transdermal system when people have Dementia alzheimer's type * :
Gender of people who have Dementia alzheimer's type when taking Fentanyl transdermal system * :
|Dementia alzheimer's type||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who have Dementia alzheimer's type when taking Fentanyl transdermal system * :
|Dementia alzheimer's type||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Dementia alzheimer's type when taking Fentanyl transdermal system ** :
How people recovered from Dementia alzheimer's type ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain management (2 people, 66.67%)
- Pain (2 people, 66.67%)
- Multiple myeloma (2 people, 66.67%)
- Prophylaxis (2 people, 66.67%)
- Bone disorder (2 people, 66.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lortab (3 people, 100.00%)
- Neupogen (2 people, 66.67%)
- Miralax (2 people, 66.67%)
- Slow mag (2 people, 66.67%)
- Pepcid (2 people, 66.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Dementia Alzheimer's Type while taking Fentanyl Transdermal System?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Fentanyl transdermal system and have Dementia Alzheimer's Type
- support group for people who have Dementia Alzheimer's Type
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I wanna know how fentanyl and oxycontin taken together like me works for patients?
I have been taking these meds. For the last 10months due to a auto accident that's happened in 1995!! And have bee in chronic Pain ever since, had to resign from my good paying job!! I could no longer work due to the constant pain...it took my Dr. And I over 3 yrs. To come up with this regimen to ev ...
- Does the fentanyl patch cause *extreme* hair loss?
38 year old female, with a normal menstrual cycle, though it isn't as regular as it used to be...age or drug reasons? I've been on 50 mcg fentanyl patch, changing every 48 hours. I've been losing extreme amounts of head hair, scary amounts. I started using the patch this year/2014, in February, a ...
- What are the side effects while taking fentanyl with garcinia cambogia
I'm having headaches flushing/blushing in the face, tired, dizziness. I think that I might be allergic to it the garcinia cambogia ultra. I need to know if I can be on the fentanyl patch and take Garcinia Cambogia Ultra?
- How long does the depression last with opiate withdrawls?
I have been in denial for quite some time now.But I believe I've got a dependency to opiates! Though never taken more than prescribed it has had an insane affect emotionally and mentally. My kids can't even run past me playing or I'll EXPLODE!I used to be the kind of father that could play and put u ...
- What should i do to relieve the flushing symptoms?
Was diagnosed with Parkinson's in March 2013. My doctor has prescribed sinemet, which I have tried 3 times, but during each,I have experienced periods of flushing, agitation, and restless legs--to the point of feeling truly ill. He doesn't believe that there is a cause and effect relationship bet ...
- Mum's got dementia with visual and oral hallucinations; she's on seroquel
having oral and visual hallucinations, always the same person,frutrated about it
- Is taking fentanyl appropriate for my diabetic nueropathy pain? t.c.a and s.n.r.i. combinations do not work!
I'm having a hard time getting pain management, and my doctor is a judgmental fuck head!!!!! I've been taking Percocet 10-325 four times daily for three months,and now my doctor is worried about my liver,so She lowered it to 7.5 and said if that works she would lower me to 5's....WTF does she think ...
- Can being hiv positive and diabetic cause false postive drug screens for amphetamines and thc?
I am constantly throwing positive drug tests for Marijuana and Amphetamines. My pain management doctor is the only one that has told me of this. I am wondering if my medical conditions or medications could cause false positives. I have not done either of those drugs since I was 20 and I will be 50 t ...
- What can i do for ocd and depression
I have a very large amount of kidney stones eve since I returned to Afghanistan. Most of them have been calcium oxilate and the othes arecalcium phforous. I am passing kidney stones since 2001 with the largest being a 6mm that I passed. I have them so fequently they have me on a 72 hour 25mcg fentyb ...
- Rasberry kerotin and levothyroxin interactions?
8 back surgery a
Spinal cord Stimulator
I have gained 10 pds this winter and cannot do much of anything.
More questions for: Fentanyl transdermal system, Dementia alzheimer's type
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Horrendous -nearly died from fentanyl
I took Fentanyl 25mcg/hr patch. It should last 3 days. After 24 hours, there was no effect. My doctor recommended adding a second patch. Within 6 hours, I was vomiting every 15 minutes. I removed both patches. I could not even keep down a sip of water for 30 hours. My brother was with me, and he tho ...
- I wish i had never taken ambien
Ambien was prescribed after my sleep study showed severe sleep latency and awakening. In the five hours I slept I woke 85 times and had only 5 minutes of deep sleep. However, the doctors couldn't make a recommendation because they could detect no cause for the poor sleep pattern. My doctor offered A ...
- Cfs/fibro, migraine
A strange thing happened when I started taking the Chantix for my smoking cessation...
MY MIGRAINES AND TENSION HEADACHES WENT AWAY!!!
As horrible as they were, and as bad as I have prayed for them to go away, I did not even notice that I didn't have the excruciating headaches anymore!!
I stop ...
- Celexa, xanax and restoril combo caused an immediate onset of dementia in my 79 year old father
My father has been on Celexa for years now. 2 months ago, my mother (his wife of 50 years) passed away. My father immediately had anxiety and sleeping problems that accompanied his anxiety. His doctor prescribed, on top of the Celexa, Restoril for sleep, and Xanax during the day. Over a period o ...
More reviews for: Fentanyl transdermal system, Dementia alzheimer's type
On eHealthMe, Fentanyl Transdermal System (fentanyl) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Fentanyl Transdermal System is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Fentanyl Transdermal System used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Fentanyl transdermal system, Dementia alzheimer's type
Recent Fentanyl transdermal system related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Ketamine Hydrochloride, Ms Contin, Fentanyl-100, Subutex, Oxycodone for a 25-year old man who has Chronic Pain
- Comparions of Adderall 5, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Losartan Potassium, Fentanyl-50, Prozac for a 63-year old woman who has Chronic Depression
- Comparions of Duragesic-100, Ms Contin for a 67-year old woman who has Neuropathy Peripheral
- Comparions of Nucynta, Fentanyl-75 for a 54-year old woman who has Facial Pain
- Comparions of Savella, Cymbalta, Klonopin, Ambien, Fentanyl-75 for a 29-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Coumadin, Fentanyl-75, Dilaudid for a 55-year old woman who has Chronic Pain
- Comparions of Oxycodone, Fentanyl-50 for a 40-year old man who has Pain Management
- Comparions of Morphine Sulfate, Fentanyl-50, Klonopin, Topamax, Cymbalta for a 59-year old woman who has Spinal Decompression
- Comparions of Clopidogrel, Aspirin, Fentanyl-50, Diclofenac Sodium, Parapetalifera Serrata for a 69-year old man who has Pain Management
- Comparions of Actiq, Fentanyl-12 for a 25-year old woman who has Pain Management
More related comparison studies for: Fentanyl transdermal system, Dementia alzheimer's type
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (6 seconds ago)
- Sprintec, Escitalopram, Vyvanse, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 41-year old woman who has Birth Control, Sleeping Difficulty, ADD, Blood Pressure (12 minutes ago)
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
- Vomiting and Vyvanse
- Vomiting and Add
- Vomiting and Escitalopram
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (12 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (24 minutes ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (7 hours ago)
- Pseudomonas Pseudomallei Infection
- Theolair Sr