Review: could Fentanyl transdermal system cause Dementia alzheimer's type?
Summary: Dementia alzheimer's type is reported only by a few people who take Fentanyl transdermal system.
We study 4,805 people who have side effects while taking Fentanyl transdermal system from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Dementia alzheimer's type. Find out below who they are, when they have Dementia alzheimer's type and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Fentanyl transdermal system and have Dementia alzheimer's type >>>
Fentanyl transdermal system
Fentanyl transdermal system has active ingredients of fentanyl. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes)
Dementia alzheimer's type
Dementia alzheimer's type (loss of mental ability with alzheimer's symptom) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression, high blood cholesterol, diabetes. (latest reports from 13,063 Dementia alzheimer's type patients)
On Mar, 7, 2015: 4,805 people reported to have side effects when taking Fentanyl transdermal system. Among them, 3 people (0.06%) have Dementia Alzheimer's Type.
Time on Fentanyl transdermal system when people have Dementia alzheimer's type * :
Gender of people who have Dementia alzheimer's type when taking Fentanyl transdermal system * :
|Dementia alzheimer's type||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who have Dementia alzheimer's type when taking Fentanyl transdermal system * :
|Dementia alzheimer's type||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Dementia alzheimer's type when taking Fentanyl transdermal system ** :
How people recovered from Dementia alzheimer's type ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain management (2 people, 66.67%)
- Pain (2 people, 66.67%)
- Multiple myeloma (2 people, 66.67%)
- Prophylaxis (2 people, 66.67%)
- Bone disorder (2 people, 66.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lortab (3 people, 100.00%)
- Neupogen (2 people, 66.67%)
- Miralax (2 people, 66.67%)
- Slow mag (2 people, 66.67%)
- Pepcid (2 people, 66.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Dementia Alzheimer's Type while taking Fentanyl Transdermal System?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Fentanyl transdermal system and have Dementia Alzheimer's Type
- support group for people who have Dementia Alzheimer's Type
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Meloxicam, Fentanyl-50 for a 75-year old man with Acid Reflux, Irritability, Cerebral Thrombosis, Sciatica. The patient has Neck Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Xarelto, Fentanyl-100 for a 49-year old man with Pe, Chronic Pain. The patient has Deep Vein Thrombosis, Chronic Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Trazodone Hydrochloride, Fentanyl-25, Omeprazole, Naproxen, Levothyroxine Sodium, Gabapentin, Fluoxetine, Adderall Xr 25 for a 52-year old woman with Sleep Disorder, Back Pain, Stomach Discomfort, Thyroid Function Test Abnormal, Nerve Pain, Chronic Depression. The patient has Hemoglobin Ss Disease (hb Ss)
- A study of drug interactions between Baclofen, Pregabalin, Fentanyl-100, Citalopram Hydrobromide for a 46-year old woman with Pain - Back, Nerve Injury, Depression. The patient has Nerve Root Injury Cervical, Depression, Back Pain Aggravated
- A study of drug interactions between Tramadol Hydrochloride, Meloxicam, Fentanyl-50 for a 75-year old man with As Above, Sciatica & Cervical Spondslosis.
Recent Fentanyl transdermal system related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Fentanyl-25, Percocet for a 48-year old woman who has Chronic Pain
- Comparions of Ketamine Hydrochloride, Ms Contin, Fentanyl-100, Subutex, Oxycodone for a 25-year old man who has Chronic Pain
- Comparions of Adderall 5, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Losartan Potassium, Fentanyl-50, Prozac for a 63-year old woman who has Chronic Depression
- Comparions of Duragesic-100, Ms Contin for a 67-year old woman who has Neuropathy Peripheral
- Comparions of Nucynta, Fentanyl-75 for a 54-year old woman who has Facial Pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.